Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Rain: [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Mystic Rain: [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Mystic Rain:

The rising sun lit up the castle walls, and sunlight spilled in from the windows. Selena's eye's fluttered open, and she let out a yawn- shielding her eye's from the sun as she sat up. She ran her fingures through her long silver hair, and then grabbed her brush as she sat infront of a small oval mirror. She brushed her hair back, and tied it up so it was out of the way. She slid on her Mage robe, and went for her shoe's. All Mages were to be up by sunlight, Kings orders.

Selena had grown up in capitivity by the Kings Guards, and raised as a Kings Mage. Being a Mage ment you had two choices when captured by the Kings guard, become a Kings Mage, or die. So I choose my life when I was five, when I was seperated from my family- being of Elvan blood they knew I was a Magical Creature. Serving this ruthless King has taught me that horrible things happen to good people. The things she'd had to do in the name of the King, horrible things.

But not anymore, Selena had taken quite some time to plan her escape. Being rasied in the castle, she knew much of it that many didnt. She put a confused spell in her room, so whoever wanders in will forget why they were there or what they saw. That'd buy her some time. Selena put her bag of things over her shoulder, and exited the room with her fravorite staff in hand. She disappeared, to any normal person- there was simply nothing there.

Selena had made it quite a ways, almost to make her exit when she bumped into someone. Selena eeped, and hit him with her staff- in self defense. When she realized it was another Mage, she quickly went on her defense- but then wondered what another Mage was doing so far from the Mage chambers. "Are you trying to escape?" Selena questioned, and then heard some guards in chain mail coming. Thier metal boots clanking aginst the ground.

Selena quickly made a door in the wall, and shoved the other Mage through- and made the door disappear just as quickly. "If you want to escape from here, fallow me." Selena quickly made a tunnel inside of the thick brick walls of the castle. She just walked alongside til she came to a stop that had a magical mark on it. "Here it is..." Selena said to herself as she created another door, "This way, leads into the passing river- we can get out from under the castles gate." Selena smiled, quite proud of herself- she was almost out of the castle.
Mystic Rain: [Private] 20qay53

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)>
OOC: For me and RoyalDuke only. No one lining, most likely mature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Mystic Rain: [Private] Anime20hentai201

"Yes,I am trying to escape"he said finally once they got to the mark and she created the door "I've had enough of being the kings jester "Please allow me to come with you"Gail said, though he did not beg or plead,his green eyes were stony yet still had the glitter of the arcane arts that only those skilled in it would notice and understand "Perhaps I can help you with any guards we come across,I was raised as a magical fighter as well as a mage, in short,I am a Sage and I am tired of being here"he finished

Gail hardly remembered his past,he knew he had a sister that was dead or missing,and since he was young he was always chased for his abilites,and forced to use them in ways he never thought possible,he was a toddler with blood on his hands and had taken the lives of many before his 12th birthday and it changed his entire outlook on life. Gail saw life as hard,cruel,selfish, and that he was a pawn trying to make his own niche in it.

"I've seen you around the Palace......but why are you escaping?"Gail then asked raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Selena looked over at him with a nod, she looked down from the hole she'd created- it was a long drop to the water. But thier only escape. "Are you kidding me?" Selena laughed, "I would rather die then be the Kings slave. Its taken me along while to plan out my perfect escape, I do not serve the King willingly." She looked back out the hole, "Its a long drop, protect yourself." She created a oval shield around her as she jumped off of the ledge, and fell into the water below.

She quickly ducked her head under water, and swam quickly with the current- under the gate and down a waterfall. Once she surfaced after going over the waterfall, she quickly swam to the bank of the water- and pulled herself out. She shook her head lightly to get water off of her, she only waited a moment for him- until he surfaced. "Over here." She called out, and turned around to look at the thick Magical forrest that was infront of her. She remembered, this used to be her home.

Selena held onto her staff as she leaned aginst it, one hand placed on her hip. She looked over her shoulder at him as he pulled himself out of the water. "So what are you plans? You do know the Kings Guards will hunt both of us down, or at least try to." She smirked, "Good luck on catching me again." She commented, before looking back at the forrest. "Im from the Blood Elves Clan, these woods used to be my home."
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Gail pushed his wet hair out of his face before holding out his hand and it glew yellow as a tall staff appeared with green and yellow orbs orbiting it appeared in his hands "I'm not sure.....I honestly do not have much of a memory.....I have no home.....no family.....nothing I know of,I do know I will not be caught...I suppose I'll just have to keep moving..."he said "But it is good you are going to be back in your native home"he smiled

Gail stretched slightly as the water began to dry quickly leaving him as fresh looking as he was before the plunge into the water and swim down the waterfall,obviously thanks to magic as he leaned lightly against his staff "May want to get moving,the guards will find out we aren't with the others soon"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:06 pm

"Not anymore, the Kingdom has expanded and taken over most of the surrounding forrest- if not all. It would never be safe for anyone who doesnt blindly fallow the king, out here. The King kills and punishes anyone who opposes him." Selena tightly clenched her fist on her staff, she was obviously upset over this concept. "I will make that scum of a King pay..." She grumbled, and then breathed out- trying to calm herself down.

Small sparkles fell around her, and dried her off. She smiled at the feeling of being dry, and not uncomfortable. "Yeah, your right- there is really no time to waste." She mumbled a small spell, to cover up thier trail. "Im usually a lone wolf, but I think it'd be better if we have eachother to watch our backs. If you dont mind the company." She smirked, Selena had always been quite charming- but her horrible temper usually made her quite distant from others. But as matters were now, she needed someone who could watch her back.

"I know this place on the forrest edge, and I believe its still there. An old wise mage lives there, he was my teacher. He is very powerful, I doubt any of the Kings Mages could find him- and even if they could- I doubt they could capture or defeat him." She smiled at that thought, he was an old stubborn man. Always had been. "Once we're out of the forrest, then you can go anywhere you like. I have personal things to attend to."
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 pm

"Alright then, we will stick together until we reach your masters house"Gail said nodding "You watch my back,and I'll watch yours"he smiled as he started to proceed forward "And eventually,the King will get whats coming to him,that bastard will end up turning our own kind against us"

Gail let out a sigh as he walked his long blonde hair flowing behind him. He was glad she had a plan,and a place to go post-escape, but he on the other hand had no where to go,no friends or family, hell he didn't even remember anything from his past clearly, so he would end up wondering around aimlessly through the lands making sure he wasn't being tracked or followed.

"So tell me a bit about your master"Gail said deciding to strike up a conversation while they walked "You said none of the others would be a match for him,how powerful is he?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Selena nodded, "Yes, you seem like your a strong fighter. Im glad I didnt escape with someone useless. The last thing I need is dead weight." She said almost coldly, but thats how Selena had always been. Cold and distant. Well, since the Kings Mages had grabbed her from her home quite some time ago. The only way you could survive behind those brick walls was to be distant and mind your own business. Misbehave, and you'd be punished. After being punished so many times, she found it futile to resist- and decided to plan her escape.

Selena held onto her staff as they walked, she really wasnt in much of a rush- because she'd used quite a few good spells to cover thier trail. And she was quite proud of her magic. She glanced over at him as he asked about her master, and that brought a small smile to her lips. "Oh, Master Kane is very powerful. He used to give me headaches when I first started training with him. Its like, he's so powerful- Magic just flows out of him. I really have no idea how old he is, he looks past a hundred."

Selena loved her master like a father, since her father died when she was young- she didnt have a father figure til she met Kane when she was seven. "My mother called him 'Elder' as did everyone else from our village who visted him. I was the only one who called him 'Master Kane', but then again- I was the only one he accepted to be his student." That thought made her smile, she felt special that out of everyone- he picked her. "I wasnt even done fully training, which is why I wish to return to him. I have much more to learn, and little time."
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Gail smiled "Thats nice to hear,its good to hear you have someone who cares for you,and who you care for as well"he said. While she was cold and distant,he was always calm and level headed though sometimes a bit clueless and innocent and naive, which tended to happens when you lose your memories

"Its also good that you have a mentor to keep teaching you and passing on knowledge,when the time comes,will you take on a protege and pass along your knowledge?"he asked curiously "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 pm

"Yeah, he's a very kind man." She said lightly, and glanced over at him. Curious as to why he even cared, she figured he was making small talk- but he seemed to be interested in what she had to say. Which was new to her, being inside the palace walls- no one cared about anyone. "He was like a grand father to me, taught me all I know about magic- and life." She glanced up at the sky, seeing a flock of birds rush over head. "Thats never a good sign, maybe they finally noticed one of us were gone."

"Oh- and Im seventeen." She smiled at him before picking up her pace, "We should go further into the thicker part of this forrest. Its dangerous, and has magical creatures that arnt so welcoming- but it'll help us loose the Kings Guards and Mages." She eyed him for a moment before switching directions. She knew, since he'd told her he didnt know much of his past or memories- that she should make this descion for them. She had grown up in these woods, she knew them well.

Selena moved quickly and swiftly through the tree's- advoiding any contact with the branches. She didnt like to cause any harm to nature, so she advoided any conflict with it- the best she could. She couldnt help but feel hatred towards the King, and she knew- one day she would have her revenge. She hated these Mages of his who blindly served him- and betrayed thier own people.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Gail listened to her talk,and when she sped up he was no more than 5 paces behind her. Being a Sage his body was trained as well as his mind as he flightly and easily moved through the thickets of the forest

"What type of creatures are you talking about? Griffens? Wyverns? Dragons? Or are they humanoid,like trolls,troggs,dwarves and the likes?"he asked "Oh,and I'm nineteen,just so you know"he smiled as they walked, he always seemed to emit this innocent nature about him, but she would be surprised when she saw him use his magic or his fighting ability,he wasn't assigned as a bodyguard to the princes and princesses for no reason

"I honestly would prefer to fight the creatures then the mages....just becuase.....they're like us you know...they were mages and magicians and witches and sprites all corrupted by the king....and we've seen them every day....slept with them...ate with them....its almost like fighting family..distant family..."he said, his tone dropping off slightly on the word 'family' since he didn't really know what it was like to have one in the first place,it just seemed like the analogy fit in his mind
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Selena glanced at him, and slowed down a bit- since they'd made it quite some distance is such a short time. Magic was deffinatly thier companion. "There are alot of creatures in these woods, no humanoids. Though there are big mammals, normally possessed- unsure as to what possesses them. No one has ever been able to find that out." She commented, "People believe there's a witch that live's in the lake in the center of these thick woods." She almost tripped over a stray root, but caught herself- and grumbled about the tree.

"Anyways-" She breathed out, she couldnt help but smile at her clumsy mistake. "I dont know if thats true or not, but I dont want to run into anything or anyone." She continued- walking at a quick pace. She heard some noise, and sensed a light magical presence. "Watch out-" Selana muttered out, but he was seemingly already on guard to fend the furry beast that suddenly raged out of the bushes towards them.

Selena held her staff out infront of herself, but the creature was going for Gail- since he was the closest. Selena was curious as to how he fought, she she decided to stay back- and observe. Only would step in if he needed help. "You got it?" She questioned, just making sure he was comfortable with a mad raging bear creature coming towards him. She'd encountred these beast quite a few times in her life living in this forrest. Though it was vast, and large- she'd been almost everywhere in these woods.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 pm

"Sure,I can handle this"Gail nodded as he moved his glance from her to the bar and sidestepped as the bear attempted to maw him and rushed forward as his fist ignited with a glowing orange flame as he rammed it into the bears chest "infernatus"he whispered as his blonde hair flared back as a large inferno of fire erputed out of his fist directly onto the bears chest blowing it backwards slamming its back up against a solid oak tree as he then held up his other hand which glew green as vines sprouted out of the ground and bound the bear tightly

"Those will hold long enough for us to get well away from him"Gail smiled looking over at her as she noticed his green eyes which were currently bright and sharp began to dull down back to their orginal color, it seemed when he dected magic or used it they changed, a very odd trait to have showing he wasn't a complete human being but rather mixed with something,though he himself wouldn't know if she asked

"Lets keep going,and make sure we do not go to the lake,I don't want to go toe to toe with a witch"he said as he conjured up his staff again which seemed to disappear when the fight started "and avoid more of this possessed creatures,I did not take joy in harming the bear"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Selena nodded, "I have no intention of meeting the Witch." She commented, she was quite impressed by his fighting style- it reassured her faith in having him watching her back. Selena smiled at him, "Yes, I never wish to harm nature. I would much rather face my own, then my family nature." She spoke highly of Nature, since that is where she drew her powers from. Any Elves power came from the Earth.

She started to walk again, walking away from him- letting him catch up on her own. She eyed her surroundings, making sure there was nothing too close to them. She was always on her guard, to make sure there were no surprise attacks. Selena found herself a bit exhusted, she was using alot of magic since early this morning. She'd placed quite a few spells, and covered up her trail with magic. It was tiresome.

"I know a village around here, well- at least there used to be one. Outside of this thick area is a nice place, low tree's- and lots of natural fruits." She smiled, feeling relieved at that idea. She was hungry, and tired- she needed to rest a bit so she could fight with all of her strenght. She glanced at him, "So how come you dont remember anything?" She questioned, unsure if it was something the King had done to him- or if he'd just hit his head.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 pm

"Good,so that means we'll be able to rest there,it is starting to get darker and darker,its like it crept up on us"Gail said then blinked at her question "Honestly,thats a good question...all I do remember is that when I was young,no older than 8 or 9, I was living with my older sister,and two guards and a mage,and the kings oldest son appeared at our small hut,my sister knew magic as well and when they appeared she told me to run,but I saw one of the guards stab her,then they all chased after me,I don't know if she's dead or not, they caught me and dragged me to the castle and put me in the duengon,I was there for fays, then one day a priest came to get me,and dragged me off kicking and screaming....and thats the only thing I remember is those last few days of my childhood, anything before that...like where I come from,my parents,everything is all gone, and I've been under the kings servitude as his bodyguard,soothsayer,portal opener, everything"

Gail's smiled was gone,but he still remained calm "I just want to know about my past.......my roots....how I became a Sage.....and why my eyes change colors, I want to know what I am....the king took that all away from me,he took away a child hood I had already lived,I don't even know what happened to my sister if she's alive or dead...all the beatings and lashings and the ignomity I've faced under the king....I had to leave him.....and I will get my revenge"he said as his eyes flared up again as a stong gail force wind blew past them before he caught himself shaking his head "Sorry about that.....I got carried away,but yes,so after we part ways,I'm just going to wander around looking for clues to my past"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Mystic Rain::.
Selena felt his emotions strongly, that was something she didnt enjoy- feeling others emotions. But that was something she'd always been able to do, as long as she could remember. "You know." She spoke up, "Maybe its a good thing you dont remember, its not always the past that you look back on- but the future you look forward to." She remembered Kane would scold her often for bringing up things in her past that she;d let effect her.

"Your past shouldnt matter as much as your future." She didnt want to push it though, maybe his memories were important to him. She could care less for most of her memories, but she was glad she had them. Selena let out a light yawn, and stopped for a moment as she leaned her staff aginst a tree. She streched her arms out above her head- and then brought them down as she heard some crackling of branches snapping. "Did you hear that?" Selena grabbed her staff, and looked in the direction that she heard the noise coming from.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am

"Yes,I did"Gail said looking in the direction "Get behind or into a tree"he said "If it is something we don't want to meet,its better we get a preemtive strike against it first"he said as he grabbed a low hanging branch and flipped up into the upper boughs of a tree as he watched for any signs of movements his eyes growing green in the wait for whatever caused the branch to snap to show up

As he stood in the tree though,he could see over the forest,in one direction he saw the lake,sunny and bright,looking very inviting,and in the other he saw the village Selena spoke of earlier,but it looked uninviting and deserted, with a low lying fog surrounding it *Could this be the forest casting illusions.....the lake seems like a far better choice...seems like the Witch moved into the village...*he thought to himself, and would be sure to tell Selena of his observations and inferences when whatever immenant danger they were facing now was past
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 am

Selena nodded, and watched him hop into the tree. She leaned her staff aginst the tree, and used a spell to lift herself up onto a lower branch- so she could see whatever was coming. She brought her staff up, and grabbed onto it- as she looked down at the ground. "What do you see? Im seeing nothing down here." Selena's voice whispered in his ear, she did use her magic for just about everything she did. Mostly because she loved using her gift, and in the castle she was resricted to only using her magic when given permission. She got in trouble quite a few times when she got caught using.

She scanned the ground, whatever it was- it seemed to have sensed them and went in a differant direction. "I think we're safe." She now said out loud, and hopped out of the tree- and landed swiftly onto the forrest floor. The moss made it quite an easy landing. "The village should be ahead of us." She held her staff out, and looked ahead. But she had a strange feeling.

OOC: That works out XD Because I wanted that village to be deserted.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 am

"About that..."Gail said as he appeared beside here teleporting out of the tree in a quick flash of light "I saw the village and the lake from the tree.....are you sure there is a witch in the lake? The village is empty and covered in fog,but the lake looked natural,like it does now,sunny and calm,no signs of a witch living there....are you sure we are to head to the village and still be protected?"he asked

Gail knew that trees had a playful side to them,and that this could be a trick on his eyes since he wasn't a native of the forest, he just wanted to make sure neither of them were crazy by going to the one that obviously looked like they'd find a witch in "Then again,this is your forest,so I will trust you"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 am

Selena gave him a strange look, and then it clicked. "It must be an illusion, at least the lake. The lake is really a swamp, and its muddy and gross. Not inviting at all- but the witch must have put a spell on it." Selena concluded, and let a smile come over her lips. "Even if the village is abandoned, there should at least be food naturally growing on the tree's. Hopefully." She shrugged lightly, she really wasnt too concerned about thier situation. She knew alot of the villages around here had been riaded and taken over by the King. Bastard.

She looked to him, her eye's seemed to flicker a bit- as she was thinking about something. She then smiled, and glanced away. "You know, I really would mind kicking some guards ass, it'd really help to let some of my pent up anger out." She laughed lightly as she started to walk in the direction of the small village. She did hope the people where there and okay, but something told her that wasnt how it was going to be.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 am

"You do seem like you are a bit angry, have you ever thought of settling down and starting a family? You are a mage,and every mage gets to that point in life where they are less pratical, and more studious and theoratical,are you going to start a family?"Gail asked curiously as they walked towards the village "I've toyed with the idea in my sleep,but I doubt I'd find anyone to accept me as I am,sad to admit it"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 am

Selena laughed, "Are you kidding me? Im not that sort of person." She mearly replied, as if that thought had never crossed her mind. "I dont like children. And I probably couldnt deal with a man for too long." She shrugged lightly as she started walking, "I mean, as a partner- married and all that crap. And I doubt I would find a man who would be perfectly fine without having a 'family'. People can be so picky."

Selena laughed lightly, "I am a very cold person arnt I?" She rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand, and looked ahead- into the dense forrest. "I never really thought much about people calling me an 'ice Queen'." She mummbled, more or less saying it to herself. But she shrugged that off, and continued to walk. She really didnt want to waste anytime, even though she did want a chance to take down a guard. They most likely had mages with them, and Gail was right- they were in a way family.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:03 am

"Well,I don't know what its like to be in a family anymore, and you are quite the looker"he teased with a smile "I may be one of those non picky men who don't need a family"he joked as they continued walking "And if I had a kid,I'd want it to be a blood elf"he said nudging her arm,he wondered much it would take to get her to blush,or hit him,or kill him,whichever came first in the chain

"And hey,I have no where to go after these woods,I'll just stay with you,we'll zap each other with magic all day and sleep together at night,no strings attached"he said winking at her "Oh,and how much longer until we reach the village?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 pm

"You cant possibly be serious." Selena eyed him, and shook her head lightly with a sigh. "You have a poor sense of humor." She held onto her staff as she walked along, hoping to come upon the village shortly- but something in her gut told her something was off. Though she wanted to proceed, to see for herself. "I dont have any intention of ever having a family. Im not that sort of person." She glanced up at the sky, it was a clear blue- and you could see birds flying high. A few small dragonkin flew over head- thier nesting grounds were on the far edge of the forrest.

Selena was quite fond of dragons, she had a special bond with them. A Blood Elves had a mystical bond with dragons, and had been so since the dawn of time. Selena had always been told that dragons were the guardians of the skys, and protectors of the earth. But nature had always been Selena's friend and alliance. "Do you feel nature?" She questioned, changing the subject. She did not enjoy talking about personal matters with a stranger. And she had little intention of getting to know him. Selena was cold and distant, and always had been. Except with her master.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:59 pm

"Do I feel nature? I believe I do feel nature,though no where near as stongly as you do,I can sense the aura of the forest,and the mana radiating off of the trees and such,but that's about it"Gail said looking over at her "Nature is only a small portion of the elemental specturm of my powers, being a Sage,my powers coming from many different disciplines,and I'm expected to mastery all of it,its such a heavy burden sometimes......are we almost at the village?"he questioned then
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Mystic Rain:   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm

"Nature is so vast." Selena commented, "So many elements are involved with nature, much more then most people think." She glanced at him, and then smiled lightly. "Yeah, we're almost there." She looked ahead, she hadnt really had a decent converstation with someone for awhile. Most of the other Kings Mages thought she was stuck up, but she really just wasnt social. Not to mention she hated it there, and spent the better part of her time thinking of escaping. There was no need for anyone else to be involved. Or so she thought.

She glanced up, the beautiful blue sky turned into a ashy grey- and something told her something wasnt right. She frowned, "You might be right, even though that lake was an illusion- this area is never gloomy." She commented, "The tribe here was blessed, and something is deffinatly not right..." Though she continued walking anyways, towards the small village.

Once they arrived, she moved some bushes and vines out of her way- so she could step into the clearing. It looked as if they were attacked. Selena frowned, "Lets look for surviors-" She started towards the first house she saw that was still whole, and wasnt burnt down. She opened the door, which ended up falling off completly. She stepped into the house, and looked around. She didnt want to make too much noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Rain: [Private]   Mystic Rain: [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Rain: [Private]
Page 1 of 1