Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:42 am

WARNING! Mature
OOC: Private roleplay for me and Jennbear!

Ayumi breathed out, she was a bit red in the face from holding in her breath- and she felt a bit lightheaded. Not to mention nervous. "Excuse me..." No one heard her, of course, she was always spoke over. Her voice was gental, and soft- and easily blocked out. She looked down at her hands that were turning white from her clutching them so hard.

"Hey Ayumi." A smirk came, "Are you going to help me with my workload?" Her co-worker, and so called friend Mika sneered. There was an evil glow in her eye's, the look she always got when she was stressed- and wanted Ayumi's help. "You know I love you Ayumi." She chuckled, "I will make you help me one way or another!"

"Now now ladies, I need to barrow Ayumi for a moment." Thier boss, Mr. Takaya, stood there with his arms crossed. His voice sent shivers down Ayumi's back, she hadnt been working here long- and he was already singling her out. "I need your, lets say- advice... On something." He moved his fingure to single for her to fallow him. "Come along now."

Mika huffed, and turned away. "He's so selfish, trying to keep Ayumi to himself." She commented as she walked away, back to her own desk so she didnt get in trouble. All the while she took out her cellphonbe to text Ayumi, to make sure she'd come over for dinner at least. 'He'd better not steal my idea and invite her to dinner!!' Mika grumbled, talking to herself as she went to her desk.

"You seem rather close with Mika, you guys went to the same college right?" He made small talk as they walked to his office, Ayumi trembled slightly as she walked behind him- all she could do was say yes with a nod. He chuckloed, as he could sense her fear. It was almost as if he enjoyed it even more. "I must say, Im quite interested in you."

Last edited by DarknessDesires on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:42 am

Ayumi trembled under her boss's gaze. His entire posture only encouraged her fear as the young worker clung to the belief that she might still have landed a fairly decent job. Yeah, right.

As they entered the office Ayumi took in the colors on the walls. It seemed almost as if he could be a pleasent man but she figured it was not the case in this situation. Shifting Ay' glanced around again, adverting her eyes from everywhere but on the image of her boss.

"Um...er...s-sir? Mr. Takaya....?" The underlying threat in his words gave her a chill in her bones that Ayumi could not shake from her being. All her senses told her to bolt, to get away from his wolf-like personality. It seemed as if she were dinner to the man while he prowled around his office in confidence.

Korren dropped panting outside the office, arms loaded with files that seemed twice his weight. His thoughts were distant and the break was much needed. Lifting an arm Korr's fingers sank into his hair. Dammit! If his last job had not fired him for his.....sexual preference, then he would not have had to take on this other job.

His small, thin frame was finely shown through dress pants and a light blue dress shirt. The tie was in disarray but other than that he seemed at least very professional for somebody who had just lugged most of the files from his old office to this one.

Shifting his leg Korren looked up as the door to the office opened.

"Hold the door please!" Korren's voice rang out quickly, scrambling to pick himself and the files up.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 am

"Call me Jax." He walked over to his desk, and picked up a file. "I've decided to promote you, I dont need you doing whatever they have you doing out there- from now on you'll be my personal assisstant." The file he held had her name on it, he flipped it open- and paused on a few pages as he scanned them over. "You will seem to be fine. You'll be moved out of your cubical, and get the small office next to mine. Go ahead and make your arrangements."

He turned back to her, "Oh, and that means your pay goes up." He chuckled, as if this was a horrible thing- though it was any of the other girls in the office- dream job. Yeah, right. Maybe for them. "Oh, and dress more revealing." He commented, and then pointed to the door. "I have a meeting with a new guy, please excuse yourself." He was rude.

Mika had gotten up to get some papers off the printed and caught sight of a blushing Ayumi. 'What is he saying to her!!?' Mika got a bit red in the face, feeling a bit jealous and over protective. Though there wasnt really anything she could do about anything Mr. Takaya says.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 am

Ayumi had not even sat down before her boss had began telling her what was going to be occuring. "W..what? Mr.Tak- er, Jax?" She seemed to become more and more confused by the man in front of her. A office, instead of a cubical?

What was going on? Ayumi blushed brightly. "Y-Yes sir!" She turned to walk away tumbling but catching herself then blushing some more before reaching the door to leave. Hand on the doorknob, Ayumi asked Jax. "The...revealing...part? Mr.Taka- Jax, is that flexable?" Her cheeks burned brightly.

Korren had come in and set down all his work in the hallway before continuing on through the halls. This place was huge! Everytime he turned there was more to see, more to check out and explore. Somebody could get lost here, very quickly he assumed.

"Oh!" Reaching into his pant pocket Korren pulled out the paper that held the directions to the office of the boss here. "Room 236...237...238...Ah! There it is!" Fixing his tie and straightening his suit Korr' grabbed the handle to the door, opening it.

Ayumi stepped aside feeling the presence of somebody else then left the room without her answer. Looking around she glanced to Mika sighing. Walking over she looked down unable to speak.

Korren forced a bright smile on his face, strands of cheek length bangs fell into his eyes, the rest falling oddly to shoulder length. "Hello Mr.Takaya, thank you for seeing me today!" The cheer in his voice was a little more than he felt but overall getting the job would be an accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Takaya ignored Ayumi, completly, and focused on the nercomer theat stepped into the room. "Ah, Korren correct?" He looked him in the eye's, with his bright green gold eye's- they were powerful. He stood tall, at about 6'2- and had shoulder lenght black sleek hair that was tied back into a ponytail. "You can start right away correct?" He questioned, not even waiting for his respons- as he looked away and picked up his file on Korren. "I need you to replace that young lady."

Jax flipped through his file, and then tossed it aside on his desk. "You'll do." He said simply, and turned away from him- as he stepped over to his desk- and took a seat. "Any questions?" He folded his hands on the surface of his desk, and looked to Korren. He had a strong presence, and he definatly made quick descions.

--Meanwhile...

"Ayumi-chan, what just totally happened in there?" Mika huffed, trying to sound calm and collected- but failed at doing so. "I mean, if he's picking you you- you can always report it as harassment- and get a differant job. Your smart." Ayumi breathed out, "Anyways, youll go on a date with me tonight riiight?" Mika pressured.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:45 am

Ayumi looked up at Mika. Her co-worker never left her alone, for even more than five minutes but she supposed it was alright. It made her feel kind of...better. Until Mika hit on her. Then she didn't know whether to feel odd or accepting AND Mika NEVER took no for an answer, even if she didn't want to go. "Mika-chan...I've been promoted to personal assistant. What do I do!?"

Ayumi was horrible with decisions. But in this case....she didn't even know if she had a choice in the matter.

----

Korren was tooken back by Mr.Takaya. He was handsome, very stern but confident, something rarely seen in most of the bosses now. Everyone was afraid lately. Strange things were occuring, people becoming restless.

"Yes, as soon as you need me I can start." Korren grinned, this was awesome! He never thought in a million years it would be this easy to get a job, especially since there were barely any right now with positions not already filled. "Um, well one sir, the last job I had....they seemed to have a problem with my personal files. I rather get this dealt with now before getting fired later. You, well you have seen my personal files?"

Korr' was worried that the job he had just recieved would be lost but it was better for his own mind and peace to know now than just before getting payed. Last time they had not even given him his cheque, merely sent him on his way.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 am

"Of course." Takaya looked to Korren, "As long as you dont plan to cause troubles, I have no issues with whatever you care to do in your freetime." He glanced at his watch, "Well, make yourself at home- I have a meeting to tend to." He stood up, "Cubical in the corner next to the window." He pointed behind Korren, it was close to the office- and had a great view out from the 30th floor they were on.

He stood up, and grabbed his jacket. "Be sure to show up on time tomarrow morning." He made note of as he walked out the door past Korren, he left towards the elevators and disappeared around the corner. He was deffinatly a differant type of person, with a mysterious motive.

--Meanwhile...

"What!?" Mika blinked, "He's just probably trying to get into your skirt- you can totally get a differant job." Mika crossed her arms, "I mean seriously, he's just a skirt chaser from what I hear. Like about a dozen woman have already been fired or just transferred because of him." Mika sighed, and flipped her hand. "So Im in the mood for italian, sound good?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 am

Ayumi grabbed her coat pulling it over her arms. "No, I need the job. Sure Mika, but you have to drop me off at my house afterwards." She was never hesitant to be alone with Mika until the drop-off point. Mika had a tendency to ask her if she could come in.

Glancing over she saw the new employee as he exited the office.

Korren looked at the cubical, his. All his now, no longer fighting to get into interviews. After standing for a few more minutes he walked back the way he had come, down the hall, to the right, then again down a lengthy hall. When finally he reached his stuff, Korren took up all the left files and began box-by-box lifting them and carrying each to the small cubical.

Ayumi had in that time seen to getting her few items away from the area and putting them into her new office. She was shaken by the size of even the enlcosed office feeling small in it.

Again leaving it Ayumi lifted her wallet in her hand. "Ready Mika-chan!"

Mika looped arms with Ayumi as they walked out of the office, she was now all smiles to be with Ayumi. "Well I was thinking maybe afterwards you'll help me with some of my work." She commented, knowing she was probably going to be rejected- but it was always worth a shot to push herself on Ayumi. Maybe one day she'll take the bait.

Mika walked with her out to the car parking lot, and unlocked her car. "I was thinking, maybe quit your job and ove in witrh me? I can totally support you." Mika always had crazy idea's, and they always got shot down. "Or I bet your parents will help you out. I think our boss is just a pervert." Mika started her car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

--Meanwhile...

A hand was placed on Korrens shoulder, it was a tender delicate hand. "Excuse me." Her voice was smooth, seductive-like. "Your new right?" She had plump lips, a great figure- and luring eyes. Every guys dream, well- every stright guys dream. "If you want, I can help you get stettled in." She smiled, and took a step back from him, flipping her hair away from her face with a flick of her wrist. "Im Mao."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:47 am

Ayumi sat down pulling her seatbelt into position. Waiting for Mika to get into the car she answered with a little laugh. "I think I will keep the job Mika...I'm pretty sure the boss is less dangerous than you!" Again the giggles slipped from her lips lightly.

"Besides that, I'm pretty sure you can do your own work but I will help you, and after that then you can take me home." She hesitated, pushing a loose strand of blonde hair back from her face. "But nothing funny Mika!"

--

Korren looked up meeting glances with Mao. "I wouldn't want to keep you from leaving and going home." The girls were always the hardest to get away from in the first few days of working in a new place. She was very pretty, unfortunetely without the right body parts for him.

Smiling kindly but indifferent Korren went to shake her hand. "My name is Korren, but I'm assuming you probably already know that." His senses tingled. She was different, but he could not tell exactly how.

--

Kai was curled up on the large bed, his hands still bound to the frontboard, shirt on but unbuttoned, pants on all the way. He turned his head looking to the right with a sigh. This was not the first time he had been left in this position. "Dammit!" His younger voice snapped.

The sixteen year olds teeth were pointed, the fox within him flaring. Tail flickered underneath him, ears present since he was not in front of strangers. Trying to bend his arms Kai again attempted to nip at the silk ties holding his wrists to the bed.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:47 am

Mika chuckled, "Yeah yeah-" She continued driving down the road, her cellphone went off. "Hello? Oh yeah- well F***..." Mika sighed, "Well not tonight." She glanced at Ayumi, and smiled awkwardly at her. "Nope, not interested." She hung up, "My parents are so insistant on me getting married." She chuckled, "Like I want to settle down." She pulled into the restraunts parking lot.

--Meanwhile...

Mao blinked at the hand he extended out to her, she crossed her arms and raisd and eyebrow. Something was differant about him, and she sensed it right away. "Right." Her tone was now cold, "Well then I'll be off." She tugged at a stran of hair as she turned away and walked off towards the elevators. 'Why woulod JHax hire some guy who is so cold feeling? That smile doesnt fake me.' Mao grumbled, 'Jax is just trying to taunt me! I know it... What is he thinking...?'

Mao sighed as exited the elevator down on the ground floor- and walked out into the street. A taxi was already out front waiting for her. The door was opened for her, and she seated herself in the backseat. "Take me to my brothers home." She stated, since she was on personal terms with this taxi service.

--Meanwhile...

Jax entered the room, he loosened his tie, and tossed it aside. He started to unbutton his shirt as he heard the grunts coming from Kai. "Oh, did I leave you tied up?" He acted like it was an actiddent. Jax stepped over to the bed, and extended a claw to cut the silk ties. "Are you hungry? I was thinking strawberries." He commented as he stood up stright.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 am

Ayumi entered the restaurant, besides her understanding of what Mika was dealing with, with her parents. Getting seated in their usual spot she glanced out the window. The waiter was kind as they were asked for what they might want to eat. Deciding on a lasagna Ayumi set her menu aside.

---

Korren blinked then sighed shrugging his shoulders as she left. Finishing off his moving he then left to go home, perhaps the owner would not ask for rent right away. "Tomorrow should be..........interesting." Korr' spoke to himself leaving the building.

---

Kai growled, clearly not amused by Jax's acting. "Yes." He snapped. "I aaaaam hungry!" His stomach answered with a growl itself. "Very, and what's with you leaving me displayed there?! I told you already! The cleaning guy doesn't like me Jax! Dammit!"

After his rapid attack of words, Kai let his breath fully go. "How was work?" He rubbed his wrists following Jax towards the kitchen, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 am

Mika huffed, and ranted about how annoying her parents were. "They dont even want to accept that guys bearly catch my intrest- I mean if I cxan find one sexy and reeeeally rich- maybe. I mean, money does make a guy so much more attractive." Mika grabbed her glass of water, and took a sip from it. "I'll just take a salad." She told the waiter, and looked back at Ayumi. "Im trying to loose a few pounds, just because I think I'll look sexier in the new suit I bought."

--Meanwhile...

Jax chuckled, "Like I care what that foriegn man thinks." Jax ran his long fingures through his silky hair- since he'd taken out the ponytail. "And you know I hate you whining, un less its begging- its not appealing." He said in a smooth tone, almost cold- but thats how he always was.

"Jax." Mao stepped into the kitchen, "There you are, you skipped out on your meeting." She crossed her arms, "You need to take fathers business more seriously." Mao ignored Kai, always thinking of him as nothing more then a toy- she choose not to even acknowlegde him. She stepped up to Jax and placed her hands on his bold chest. "Strawberries, sounds sweet."

Jax smirked, "I knew you'd say so, maybe some whippedcream would go nicely." He stared into her eye's for a moment, almost as if to tease her. He made her blush, and then he moved past her. "Do you like the new guy I hired? I figured he'd catch your eye, but nothing more- that is." He chuckled, opening the fridge- and pulling out some strawberries.

Mao looked away, and breathed out. "I dont know what you mean." She crossed her arms, and glanced at Kai. "Oh do you mind? Seriously brat, you dont have to fallow him around like a puppy." She said in a cold tone, and looked back to her brother. "Doesnt this kid have school or something?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 am

Ayumi nodded trying to hold back her laughter unsuccessfully about the rich man. "Mika! You don't need to lose weight at all- you look awesome now!" She checked her friends figure then answered back to her. "Seriously, don't worry!" Ayumi's cheeks were a light pink, her make-up minimal besides a dark eye liner popping her eyes out to enhance the rich brown of them.She could have sworn to having been giving Mika her undivided attention but while listening to her, Ayumi's mind kept wandering to her want to go run in the field.

---

Kai quieted down knowing that Jax must be in a good mood for having tolerated his little rant at all. He sighed scratching his chin while wlaking over to the fridge. Lifting the carton of strawberries out of Jax's hands Kai went over to the sink to wash them for Jax. Lifting one quickly Kai bit into the fruit. "Mmm, you got the good kind again!" He licked his lips then fingers getting all the juice.

He looked up as Mao entered the room then snorted. She was such an annoyance! As Mao talked about the need for Jax to attend meetings Kai turned to rinse some more of the fruit. She hated him but he couldn't help that. At the whipping cream comment Kai smirked just holding back his laugh, Mao was so desperate. Taking a knife out he cut off the leaves to the strawberries then carried one over for Jax lifting it up for him to take just as Mao jabbed at him with her comments.

She always seemed to speak to him but about him at the same time and it ticked him off. "Do YOU mind? At least let me get him something to eat you sadistic little-" Kai felt Jax clamp a hand over his mouth and it muffled the rest of his words. The smell of his handsoap was light but it did little to calm Kai. He glared at Mao intensely.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 am

"Really? Awww- Ayumi-chan makes me soo happy." Mika woo'ed, she giggled. "Your going to make me blush if you continue to say things like that." She chuckled, and took another sip from her water. "So anyways, about your whole promotion thing- I'd say be careful around Mr. Takaya." She waved hr hand lightly, "Because I dont want anything bad to happen to you."

--Meanwhile...

Mao piped up, "Excuse me? Hw dare you even speak to me like that, let alone think you have any right to speak at all." She said in a poisonous cold tone. "Your nothing more then a mear pet, a play thing- so you can be used and tossed aside. Never forget your lowly place." Mao threw daggers at him through her words. She then turned to Jax, and placed her hands on her busty curves. "I dont see why you choose to keep such a disobedant thing."

Jax sighed, "Why must you all be so damned loud, Im getting a headache." He said, now annoyed. He removed his hand from over Kai mouth- knowing that at least now Kai should know better not to say anything. Yes, he hasnt been minding his place much at all- Jax had been being too kind to him. "Of course he has schooling, I just forgot that I had him a bit tied down." Jax picked up a strawberrie and bit into it. "He's attending a very well known highschool."

Mao snagged what was left of the strawberrie from Jax's hand, and slid it into her mouth. She licked her lips slowly, and breathed out. "Well, my dear brother- stop making me worry about you. I could care less of your fetish, but be sure to teach it better." Mao placed her hand on Jax's cheek, and smiled up at him. "I'll see yopu later." She moved up, kissing his lower lip. She shot a 'I win' look at Kai, and then turned- leaving the room.

Jax glanced at Kai, "You have no free will once you walk into my home." He said in a more or less cold tone, Mao always had her way, and of course Jax did listen to her sometimes. She had a point, Kai was to be submissive- not rebellious. Jax picked up another strawberry. "Wont you feed me?" He licked the strawberry.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 am

Ayumi rested her chin in her hand, elbow on the table having finally gotten her food and taking a bite. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, rosmary, thyme, a hint of basil, the parmasan. The sauce complimented everything with a home-like feel since the tomatos were poached then diced leaving the sauce to be chunky but smoothly melting in her mouth. Delicious.

Glancing up again Ayumi blinked, remembering that Mika was talking to her. "Don't worry Mika-chan, I will watch out." Her voice was soft and gentle and she spoke so no one else could hear but them. "By the way, do you know that new guy? From what I heard he came from the office you used to work for."

--

Kai flinched at Mao's words, his confidence and rebellion beaten down to nothing by her and Jax's agreement. The fox ears and tail glowed brightly, then vanished and his human form completed. For the rest of Mao's and Jax's conversation he had his head down staring at the wood floor. His lip lifted in a near growl when Mao kissed her brother. Weird female, couldn't she find somebody else besides her brother?!

Whatever. He focused his gaze on the floor again after her look of winning then leaving. The words 'You have no free will' repeated in Kai's concious. Damn the man! With Jax's mocking tone and words Kai looked up at him, turning to lift up onto his toes, gaze locked onto Jax's as he took a bite of the strawberry. Holding it in his mouth Kai's fingers slid on Jax's chest, tilting his head up for the kiss Jax expected and the strawberry with it. Damn him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 am

Mika blinked, "Oh- Korren-sama? I heard he was gay." Mika said bluntly, "And that he was in love with the CEO's son, maybe that was a rumor- but I heard he was fired because of it. I left that place to come here awhile ago- so its all just rumors from then on." Mika smiled at hyer salda, "Oh I love vegatables." All that seemed to matter to Mika was herself, and things that involved herself. She was deffinatly self centered.

--Meanwhile...

Jax nipped down on the strawberry, and chuckled as he drew back. "Your so cute when your defeated." He commented as he took a step back, his cellphone went off- he ignored Kai completly now- and walked away as he spoke on the phone. "Yes, I understand- put it off til tomarrow and I'll focus on that then." He spoke in a dull tone, work never interested him- but he did it anyways.

He walked into his study, and sat down at his desk. "Yes, I know- but I rather dont care." He said bluntly, "Leave it be, I'll tend to it tomarrow." He hung up his phone, and set it aside on his desk and he leaned back in his chair. "Kai." He looked to the doorframe, where Kai had fallowed him. "I want to be caressed. Im stressed."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 am

Ayumi went quiet. What a strange place she worked in, not to mention the people she worked with. Tomorrow was the begining of her new promotion and she wondered if maybe Mika was right about the boss. Ayumi definately did not get good vibes from the man but she had hoped that perhaps that was the usual feeling in such a busy work are like that. Taking another bite of her lasanga she reached over snagging a forkfull of Mika's dinner laughing.

--Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuun

Kai frowned when Jax ignored him, leaving to go into his study. During the few seconds he quickly slipped over to the kitchen counter, finishing the cutting of leaves and then halving the strawberries placing them in a bowl before washing up the rest of the used stuff. Kai glanced over seeing Jax was still on the phone so he set the bowl on the island and pulled out the ingrediants to make sushi before washing his hands then moving towards the study.

Leaning against the doorframe he waited to ask if Jax had eaten yet today even though Kai figured most likely not. Lifting his glance up when Jax ended the call his eyes sparked with a little more defiance, Kai didn't care if Jax was harder because of the minutes of rebellion right now. He stood, arms crossed over his chest, abs in show with the dress shirt left open and waiting.

Seeing the look he got from Jax for making him wait, Kai sighed walking over to the seat Jax was in. Getting up he sat on Jax's lap facing him. He glared a little before lifting his hands and resting one on Jax's cheekbone. "Your a pain." Kai whispered before then kissing his lips and moving his hands to rub over Jax's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 am

Mika laughed, and forked at Ayumi's food- she enjoyed spending her time with Ayumi. Usually Mika wasnt interested in anyone else but herself, but Ayumi always caught her attention. After they finished up eating, Mika took Ayumi home- since it was already pretty late. "I'll pick you up for work tomarrow." Mika waved at Ayumi as she was getting out. "Maybe tomarrow night you can help me." She winked.

--The next morning....

Jax woke up to his alarm going off. He grumbled, he hated that sound. He sat up, rubbed his eye's- and leaned over Kai who was snuggled into the blakets- and turned off the alarm. "Wake up." He nudged Kai, "You have to go to school, I'll excuse you- just call me when you get to the office." He got off the bed, and streched. "Help me wash my back in the shower." He said to the poor half away Kai.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Ayumi was already up, eating her toast with jam on it. A few of the luxeries that she enjoyed before going to work to deal with Mika. Not that Mika was hard to deal with, but the continuous 'no' she had to say was a little off. Ayumi smiled, in the end Mika-chan was a very good friend of hers, and to be honest Ay' had a little crush on her. Not that she would tell of course, that would only push Mika to stalking more.

Setting the plate in the sink and finishing her last bite, Ayumi gulped the milk placing that down as well then went to get dressed.

-------In the shower

Kai groaned snuggling more into the covers then flinching. Jax had used him roughly the night before and he still felt it. Yawning and stretching carefully Kai got up, not bothering to put anything on since they were going to shower anyways. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he followed Jax into the shower, getting the tempature to how his 'master' liked it then flipping it up so the shower came on. Scratching his head Kai got into the shower and soaped up his hands, begining their morning ritual of Kai washing Jax. "...Do I really have to go to the school?"

The memory of one older boy there made Kai nearly sick to his stomach. The guy continued to push Kai around, as if he didn't get ordered enough when at home. But Kai would not tell Jax about it, or the fact that the guy was turning to violent sexual harrassment. Jax would be furious somebody else was trying to touch him. He sighed, lost in thought for a moment and accidently resting his head against Jax's back.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 am

Mika knocked at Ayumi's door, and decided to let herself into Ayumi's apartment- since she wasnt answering her door. "Ayumiii-chaan?" Mika called as she pocketed her spare key, that she'd convenced Ayumi to give her. She'd used the excuse of, what if there was an emergancy? Ha. Mika sat down on the couch, and turned on the news- since she'd heard Ayumi in her room. She'd get something throw at her again if she tried to barge in.

--Meanwhile...

"Of course you have to go." Jax started to wash his hair, and blinked when Kai rested his head aginst his. "You need a good education." He said sternly, and continued to cares his hair with the shampoo in his hands. He washed the shampoo out, and then proceeded to put conditionor in his hands.

Jax didnt give him a chance to really protest, not to mention Jax wasnt in the mood for any arguements. He washed out his hair, and got out of the shower- leaving Kai to finish up. He grabbed a towel, and started to dry off. He had clothing already set out, and he proceeded to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 am

Ayumi heard Mika downstairs and finished pulling her hair into the natural wavy length it was, reaching half down her back. "Yeah! I'm coming!" She called, leaning over to her desk and picking up the necklace Ayumi left on it. Pulling on her coat she grabbed her purse exiting the room and closing the door. Taking the stairs down she entered the left into her living room. "Sooo, how does the new personal assistant look?"

She had not grabbed any mini skirts, but Ayumi had bought a knee length tailored work skirt that went with the white blouse that fitted her figure, including a jacket matching the skirts color, a deep red. Ayumi's glasses slipped a little lower and she pushed them back up. "Do I look ready for business?" She asked, twirling around once. This promotion could make her, allow her to get out of the crappy area of town and closer to where Mika lived since the neighborhood seemed nice. "Thanks for coming and picking me up by the way!"

--Aloha....that's all I got.

Kai pulled away to let Jax leave the shower and didn't argue. As soon as Jax gets that tone in his voice, or stiffens his body Kai knows its a losing fight. Finishing rinsing the conditioner out of his own hair he grabbed the big fluffy towel waiting for him and dried off, wrapping it around his waist and walking back into the bedroom. The room itself was just like Jax, clean, efficient, and sometimes cold. Besides the bed, the bed was large, had a frontboard and posts at each corner. That itself fit Jax's sexual wants. Kai shivered staring at the bed, he had some of the greatest nights and worst nights in that bed depending on what kind of mood Jax was in.

He had beed tied, handcuffed, toyed with, and many other things in that bed. Not once did he remember a soft time but Kai figured that was okay, it was just who Jax was. Now Kai was used to it. Pulling on his school uniform he struggled with the tie they were made to wear. Trying five times but failing, Kai nearly hissed in anger. "Dammit!" Why in the heck they had to wear these stupid things he would never know.

The driver waited outside and Jax couldn't leave without dropping Kai off first but try as he might, the tie would not listen to him. He didn't need Jax mad right in the morning. "Your lunch is in the fridge!" After sex last night Kai had went back out fixing up the sushi and preparing some rice the way Jax liked it, then went back to bed. His bookbag rested on the edge of the bed now, all their stuff ready and waiting as Kai continued to struggle with the tie.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:53 am

Mika glanced up, and blinked. "Wow!" Mika clapped her hands, "You should have gotten a promotion ages ago- you look fantastic. Seriously, it suits you." Mika stood up, and grabbed her jacket she'd taken off. "Haha, its no problem, lets get going so we're not late." Mika grabbed her purse, and slid back on her heels she'd left at the door.

--Meanwhile...

Jax let out a sigh as he glanced at his watch, he figured Kai must be struggling with his tie again. Jax walked back into the room, and without a word he stepped infront of Kai- and grabbed his tie. He moved his hands quickly, looped, tighten- and then he stepped back. "How many times do I have to show you?" He said, not in an angry tone, but more or less- as if he was scolding kindly.

"Lets get going, I cant be late." Jax turned, and led him out of the room- down the hall and out to the car. He got into the limo, and picked up a cup of warm tea that was waiting for him. He'd already gotten his lunch, which sat beside him- ontop of his brifecase.

(<3)
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 am

Ayomi and Mika entered the offices. She yawned stretching out. "I wonder if anyone started the coffee machine." Walking with a joyful strut Ayomi took a second to glance in her own office, reveling(sp) at the fact that it was now hers. Going over to the desk she set down her stuff and ran her hand along the wood top to her new desk.

---In another area of town

Kai Grabbed his book bag carrying it along and getting into the limo. The drive to his school was silent besides Jax making calls, Kai staring out the window. When they reached his school the size of it still shocked him, the building standing three stories high, seeming nearly as big as a college would be. Sighing he leaned over opening the door and getting out.

"...See you after school." His mind raced for something else to say, some way to make Jax let him go home, but nothing came to him. Closing the door Kai ran towards the school his body fit for a sixteen year old. Glancing through the hallway Kai made a dash for the office hoping to not run into the guy that had been bothering him lately.

Jax ignored Kai basically, since he was talking on the phone. The limo driver pulled off, taking Jax to work. He arrived at the office, and hung up his cellphone as he got into the elevator. 'I do hope my new prey is dressed nicely.' He chuckled to himself, finding this a exciting start of the day. 'I love them innocent.' Which was something Kai was now lacking, due to him taking that away.

Mika chuckled, "Im on it." She patted her ass as she walked by, sexual harrassment, I think so. "I looove fresh coffee!" Mika went into the breakroom, and started to brew up some fresh coffee. She left that, and went to her cubical to strighten her stuff and sign onto her computer.

Jax got out of the elevator, and walked past the cubicals- and to his office. He quickly paged Ayumi to come into his office- he of course needed to see what she was wearing. Even though he was a serious businessman, he sure did have some strange fetishes- and of course and interesting personal life.

Mao watched her brother enter his office, and huffed as she turned on her heel to look away. 'He's running late, he should be here before everyone else... Grr... What am I going to do with him?' Mao tapped her fingure on her desk and she sat down frustrated. She had her own office on the other side of the huge floor they were on.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 am

[oops I think I was spelling Ayumi's name wrong all last post o.O Oh and if you want to start a character as the one at school with Kai then go for it, it's up to you, just I couldn't figure another way to get Kai's interest away from Jax or vice-versa <333---never mind LOL you already did xd I just refreshed cause I forgot the other charries name O.O lol]

Ayumi jumped a little, blushing brightly from Mika's affection but before she could say anything to discourage her from repeating the action she was gone. Hearing the page she hesitated to do anything for a minute then relaxed herself. 'I am a business woman. I am a business woman.' She repeated to herself. Ayumi went through the little hall knocking on Jax's door before entering.

"Yes Mr.Takaya?" Ayumi called, shyly walking into the office and standing straight, waiting for her first task. Again the office always threw her off because of the cold interior design.

Korren was already at his desk in the cubicle getting to work, a cup of coffee in one hand, the telephone in another to begin the record process and phoning of other companies. He was not new to the whole 'back off or our company will give you what your asking for!' talk so nobody he called worried him. Glancing around hearing other voices arriving he quickly waved to Mika and the others around the office before answering the lady on the other end.

--At the school

(Oops! Kai <3 I'll be some minor char's for now XD)

"Kai, why are you running in the halls? If the teachers catch you, you'll get detention!" Emiho whined at Kai, she grabbed onto his arm- and tugged lightly. "Your going to be late for homeroom." She was cute, shy, and very timid. She had a crush on Kai since grade school, but it wasnt like she could tell him. You could almost swear he liked her too, that was before Jax came along that is. Jax was selfish, and liked to keep what was his to himself.

Kai nearly fell when Emiho grabbed hold of him. "Emi! You could have killed me, I know I'm going to be late- that's why I was running dork!" He let her lead him towards their classroom, again glancing around to make sure nobody was watching. "Emiho, why aren't you already in class yourself? Normally your the first one." He walked along the hall with her.

He cared for her deeply and smiled lots around her, something he didn't do much when Jax was around. Today was going to be different, he knew it, it needed to be. After school Kai was planning on stopping at his old hair dresser's place and getting his old haircut back, the length of his hair was enough now and it would be nice to know who he was, without Jax, again. Kai smiled again laughing at Emiho's determined look.

[ooc: btw the haircut I'm talking about is the one where it's different colors and semi-hawk. ish. I don't know what it's called, their are two pics showing it in the stuff album I put up. =D]
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 am

(Teehee, yay me <3)

Jax glanced up from his desk, and looked to Ayumi who stood nervously in the doorway. "Oh, these need filed." He pointed to a rather large stack of papers. You could say he was being mean, but maybe he was just looking for a bit of stability in his life- and maybe Ayumi was that bit. His phone started to ring, so he picked it up- now ignoring Ayumi. He was good at switching his attention off.

--Meanwhile...

Mao was walking past Korrens desk when she slipped, her heel broke- and she fell face first into his lap! Mao turned bright red, and tried to scramble back- but her ankle shot pain up her leg. She cursed under her breath, and tears wailed up in her eye's from frustration. Mao wasnt to well at keeping her anger inside.

Mika happened to witness this display, and smirked lightly- finding it amusing as she sat back down in her cubical. How ironic that the office hottie, and gay guy would collide. Mika quickloy grabbed out her cellphone and texted Ayumi, telling her that Mao and Korren were getting hot and heavy.

--Meanwhile...

Emiho blushed, "I was making sure you wernt late again- your going to get in trouble if you keep getting detention." Emiho shoved him into the classroom with all her might, which wasnt much- she was small and frail looking. She sat down at her desk that was infront of his, and took out her cute hello kitty pen, and matching notebook. "Be sure to take notes." She scolded Kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next