Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlocking the past

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Unlocking the past Animeboy101

"A long time ago, the Three Dragons of Xavan were the rulers of this world, over all humans and other beasts alike. One was a red dragon, one blue and the last was silver. After about a thousand years of ruling, the humans grew tired of reptiles telling us what was right and what was wrong. We could tell for ourselves! Afterall, we had build roads, cities, weapons that could easily cut down a dragon... So why couldnt we govern ourselves?
Well, we though we could. So the human armys joined forces, right under the red dragons nose. We struck in its sleep and cut its heart out. It was Mated to the Blue dragon- so naturaly it killed the blue one instantly."

The old gate keeper stoped talking and leaned against the wall by the fireplace with a smug look. "They werent very hard to kill."

His aprentist, a boy named Emist, frowned, conitering the tale before shaking his head. "But what happened to the silver dragon?" he asked pouring his mentor yet another helping of booze. He had heard the guards talking about the key in the west- and the only key he knew of was to the gate he helped to protect. it was only natural for a boy to wonder...

"Ah." the gatekeeper laughed a deep belly laugh, a smile crossing his lips. "The Silver dragon. Well, we tricked 'im. He was a brute too strong for us humans to take down. so we made an 'agreement'- that we woudl govern ourselves and if we ever needed 'is help, we would come get him. So- when 'e let his guard down the works set to lockin him up."

"Works?"

"Wizards and suck." he waved a hand, then paused eyeing the boy for a moment. he grinned and pointed down, between his feet. "Ya didnt think we'de be guardin a gate for nothin would you?"

"But- theres only two of us." Emist pointed out with a frown. "Theres no way we could stop a dragon- let alone the dragon a whole army co-"

"Precisly!" he said. "Thats why, Emist. thats why we dont let nobody near the gate. Sos they cant unlock 'im and sick 'im on us." he nodded.

Emis refilled the glass when his teacher held it out and nodded slowly, forcing a weak smile. "I sugest going to sleep sir." he said and stood up. "Its not good for a man your age to be awake past the nights midpoint."

The old man waved him off, but not before taking the fire brandy bottle. "You go sleep. In the mornin- you gotta make sure those roost eggs get to town in one pice." he scolded drunkly.

"yes sir..." Emist said, turning his back to the man unable to hold back a grin.

-30 minutes later-

Emist took his masters swordout of its case, wrapping it in a sheet and tied it to his hip. he grabbed his ruck sack, gold and looked in the mirror one last time. his long blonde hair was in the sink, cut off harshly with a knife currently stuffed into his boot. Just incase, he gathered it up and put it in his bag. He couldnt chance a work making a voodoo doll on him...

Silently, he climbed out through the window- knowing the door woudl squeek and give him away.

Down below, he landded with a light thud, curling his nose at the smell of the compost heap. he coughed a bit at the stench but took off none the less, into the woods. the roads were closaed at ngith and always patroled by guards.

He'd rather face a beast over a guard anyday....

He shifted the sword, already desiding to buy a proper holster for it asap. As he looked around he began to realise just how diffrent the woods looked at night than in the day. it didnt matter. he woudl find his way. In the morning, when the sun rose he woudl be able to tell if he was still heading west. For the time being, he would go where he knew- or as close to as he could.

-2:30 am-

Emist pantted, running throughthe woods as quickly as his legs would carry him, tree branches and leaves tearing across his skin. The guard had spottedhim- most likely assumed he was an escaped slave. They were close in guessing right, but not entirly...

He winced, stepping wrong. The move resulted in a sudden sharp fall, down into the vally.

The guards panted, slwoing as they got to where he had fallen. "Think it lived?" one asked the other wiping its forhead.

"Noway." the second said breathign hard. "Thats a pretty steep fall. Nothin but dragon feeding grounds down there..." The first nodded his agreement- turning away...

------

Emist grimiced, not opening his eyes. A quick physical check; legs moved but hurt. Arms seemed okay. hands moved and fingers too. With a sigh he nearly cried out. Ribs- not check. He opened his eyes slowly, becoming instnatly aware of the odd angel he was in.

He grunted, pushing himself up to wrap his arm around his stomach. It was warmer than usual- but too dark and cold to tell if it was blood or just from the fall. And too dark to tell how long he may or may not have been out.

Thats when he heard it. The inmistakable clicking of a dragons toung on the roof of its mouth. Normaly it was a sign that you had agrivated it0- other times it was just smelling you. Either way wasnt a pleasent option at the moment.

He draw his sword, wiping soem blood out of his eyes, only to have it replace itself. He coudlnt see anything, but knew he'd hit his head. It felt like he was floatingon clouds....

Last edited by Angel_Lass on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Unlocking the Past:   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Unlocking the past 20qay53

Selena sat in her home, hidden away in the forest. Her home was in a hallowed out tree, Mana tree's and Nature were on the side of Mages. It was a plus side to her heritage. She sat there boredly, waiting for the return of her half dragon friend. She blew on her hot tea, cooling it down. Selena glanced over as she watched some small birds flutter up from the forest floor, from her window. It didnt bother her, she had spells set up to protect her home from being found. Only magical eye's could find her home.

She leaned back in her wooden chair, and let out a sigh. It'd been five years since she run away from the ruthless Kings palace. She was enslaved as one of the many Kings Mages, and that wasnt the life she wanted. Mages that were caught only had two options, to serve- or to die. The King didnt need any sort of threat- so he killed off anything that could harm him. Bastard.

Her escape almost costed her her life, Selena still had a scar across her gut to show for it. She kept it as a reminder. She hated the King, and one day- she would take her revenge. But it would be impossible for her to do it alone. No matter how much she practiced her dark arts of combat, there were far too many protectors of the King. Selena was good, very good at her magical gift- but she wasnt the best. And she knew that. That is why she dedicates every day to her training.

She let out a soft sigh, and stood up- walking over to the window. Curious as to why her friend hadnt return yet. "He better not be causing trouble..." She sighed, she knew the nearby city was growing larger- and getting closer to her forrest home. She knew she was going to have to move deeper into the forrest soon. "I knew I should have went with him." She finally exclaimed as she threw her arms up into the air, aciddently sent a gust of wind through her home- blowing some papers onto the floor. "Damn-" Selena bit her lip, and grumbled to herself as she went to go pick up the mess she'd just created.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
RoyalDuke

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Unlocking the past Anime20hentai201

*I cannot stop running* was the only thought that came to Gail's head as he tore quickly through the forest as ffast as his muscular legs would take him knowing he wasn't going to stop being persued by dragons and guards alike *Stopping is death,death is not an option...damn the king*he thought, that's all he could do now, was to think and plan his next move as he stopped coming to a solid wall *Behind this I end up in the valley...so be it then* he concluded as he took in a deep breath as his green eyes flashed and he swung his fist and a large inferno erupted from the palm of his hand blowing a hole in the solid rock all but didn't continue forward though it into the valley as he sensed the essence of magic nearby *A Work....not working for the king....perhaps an ally....and a chance to throw them off my trail*he thought as he left the whole he just made dashing through the forest once more as his green eyes looked around his training in the arts of the arcane looking through every illusion and trick of the forest as he came to a skidding halt infront of a large tree "Hello"he called softly,loud enough to be heard if anyone was inside the tree,but not for those who could be surrounding him in the forest as he waited for a response and his rush began to ware off his he now felt the aches and pains of his body "Please respond...if you are there"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Unlocking the Past:   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:24 am

Selena was grumbling to herself when she felt a magical pressance rushing towards her, her first instinct was to grab for her staff. She knew another magical creature could see through her hidden spells- as long as they were skilled enough. She walked over to her window, and peered down. "What do you want?" She said coldly, but then could heard a disturbance coming towards them. "Fantastic..." She grumbled, "Come in." With a flick of her wrist a door appeared infront of him.

Selena walked down the sprial wooden starcase, but stopped at the last step. "Who are you, and what do you want? You'd better be convencing, or I'll throw you out to the guards you seemed to piss off." Selena was also known as 'the Ice Queen' among others, for her cold attitude. She placed one hand on her hip, and raised an eyebrow. Selena of course had trust issues, her whole life she'd just been betrayed, her only comfort was nature.

Though she was now becoming concerned for her Dragon friend who'd been taking care of. She hoped he wouldnt get caught up with the guards, they liked killing dragonkin. She would used a spell to look for him once this stranger explained himself. "Did you happen to escape from the Kings Guards?" She was now a bit more curious. Since she also had escaped from the King along while ago.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 pm

https://2img.net/h/i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/playaman179/dragon.jpg

More serpent like than any other creature, a tongue flicked from the sharp teeth from a now slightly open mouth. Sensing heat like no human could, a figure appeared in the mind of the large creature. The eyes were closed, as the tongue moved, getting an image all of it's own. Fairly tall, young, lean and fit, armored, male. He seemed to be hurt as well, the scent of blood was heavy in the air, and his movements were strange; as if he was hurt or a part of his body had been broken.

Easy prey for an animal whom lusted for an quick meal.

Dragons had excellent eye sight regardless, but this one was no dragon of birth blood. A haggard witch turned him this way. Moving, the giant head rose, eyes now opening, staring at the man who'd fallen, and at a guess would be about 1o or so yards from the tip of his claws.

Dark blue eyes, matching his counterpart eyes stared at the human before him. A breath came from a strong nose, moving the dust around them as he advanced. The nameless dragon could read the thoughts of humans around him, and put his own thoughts within their mind - perhaps the only gift the witch had given him, for he spoke no human language, but could understand those of which he once spoke the tongue of.

The moon's gentle rays shone through parts of the tree tops, and lit up the dark blue-black hide of the dragon's massive scales. It's approach was slow, and he seemed to be accessing the human before him. Interesting enough, he found no reason to attack. Much time had passed since he'd come across another human.

Psh. Another human. Clearly, this massive beast was a human, it was so clear, so apparent.

Deep blue hues looked over the human a few more times and blue flames, much more deadly and painful than those of red, consumed the human, but not for the purpose of cooking a meal, instead the flames licked at the injuries of the human. When they fire died, a dark black almost sludge like substance fell from his body - the remnants of sickly wounds.

True, as a human this man was powerful, and though he couldn't remember the title for his position, he knew that some powers transferred the species barrier. All he could remember was a very silky and demonic voice, speaking in unison from the throat of a woman who's beauty rivaled all others, but ugliness repelled all men.

The combination was interesting, and even he could not picture her clear in his mind. Over and over, the contracting voices screamed the same deafening song;

Outside matches in,
forever and ever soul mirrors the hideousness within
Fight and lash to end this fate
How many years will lay in wait
Over and over questions arise
Until you or I met a fated demise
Time ticks on
Your fates my con
Mage of beauty where art thou
End this spell to for fill a vow

It made little sense to him, and over the years he questioned if it was right. What had he done? He wasn't sure. Time was cruel and fate was wicked. The human seemed to gasp as the injuries melted into sludge and fell from his body. Tilting his head to the side to face the young male, their eyes met in an bone chilling and blood stopping stare.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Emist flinched seeing the dragons mouth glow a bright blue.

He was dead- he was sure of it.

No sooner had the thought crossed his mind though he realised he no longer felt pain. Oh yes- he had to be dead. no other explination...

he took a step back and opened his eyes hessidently, eyeing the dragon. In the dim light he couldnt be sure, but it looked as though he had blue eyes as well. that was a shock. dragons eyes were natoriously red or yellow. not blue. It was even rare for humans like himself to have blue eyes. people said it meant the water gods favorded him for whatever reason.

He slowly became aware that he wasnt thinking logicly. What was the term... oh yes, scared wittless.

He swallowed slightly, lowering the tip of his sword hessidently. the dragon haddnt attacked him like he had exspected. He would return the favor.

His voice didnt seem to want to come though- hiding in the bottom of his throught, unwilling to come out infront of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 pm

"Yes,I have recently escaped from the Kings Guards,and they are searching after me,my name is Gail Rozen and I am .....was a Sage for the King,but I no longer wished to live under his servitude"he said panting out of breath and clutching his arm,obviously hurt in the escape "Please aid me for now,and I will be indebted to you, anything you wish for I will do or give to you"he said "At least until the guards pass and my arm is healed,my magic won't be as effective with a injured arm like this"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Unlocking the Past:   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Selena placed a fingure on her lip as she thought for a moment, she nodded- since she could tell he was telling her the truth. "Very well." She walked over to him, the door that was previously there- disappeared. She made a gesture for him to let her look at his arm. "I can heal that for you." She placed her hand on her arm gentally, her hand glowed as she slowly moved it over the area that was injured. "They got you good." She commented, and then took a step back from him.

"There, should be all better. But you should still be careful with it." Her mind wandered, she was concerned about her dragon friend. It was obvious she was slightly distracted. "Well-" She looked back at Gail, "Do you care for some tea?" She questioned as she walked over to her small kitchen. This was a cute small house built inside of a large tree. "I just made some up not that long ago."

She poured two glasses of tea, and handed him a cup. "I too escaped from the king." She looked him in the eye's, watching him carefully for any reaction. She was untrusting, and didnt warm up to stranger so quickly. Selena more of less loved nature then any humanoid, or creature. Though she was quite fond of the noble dragons. "There was no way I would serve under that man who calls himself 'King'." She scoffed, "He is nothing but a ruthless tyrant."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Another look over the human, as the blade lowered, a gesture which even to a creature of another species was one of peace, not of war. This was what some beasts acted upon, sensing fear and vulnerability, and used it for the kill - predators for example.

Dragons however, for the most part, didn't eat humans. They were gamy and distasteful. Not to mention they're blood was putrid. All the same, the dragons wings opened slightly, stretching the muscles he had not used for some time. The large bones in his wings were visible, but only because they were hollow, much like a birds, which allowed them to fly.

The last living dinosaurs, dragons where, and more so, ten times more impressive.

Realizing the human seemed confused, but none the less unharmed otherwise, before him, blue eyes glowered, staring into a mirror of his own cerebellum hues. His moth remained closed, but words - the language that he spoke, entered the mind of young Emist. "Who are you, and why have you happened here, dressed as such, sword in hand?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:00 am

The blonde was slightly startled and swallowed. "Im Emist DeLethe." he said, glancing up... How had he survivded that drop? "I didnt come here on purpose- i lost my footing..." he used his fathers last name- something many people no longer did. Why? Because dragons were around when his father was young. they were around and loved- not hated. maybe it would give him a clearer idea of what he stood for.

"This sword was my fathers- I took it back from the gate keeper whos guarding the silver dragon." he said. he didnt reaise he had taken a step back. he didnt know dragon polotics. if they liked the silver dragon being sealed away or did not. How wwould he know? And how was he suposed to explain he was on a childs nonsence journy to find the parts of a kay- and that he haddnt the slightest idea of where to look?

his saphire eyes kept locked on the dragons whenever he spoke- but once he finished he looked away. He vuegly remembered hearing that dragons could steal or attatch their soul to your own. Somewhat like a parasite. The gate keeper claimed thats howthey stayed young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlocking the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the past   Unlocking the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlocking the past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: The Vally-
Jump to: