Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Abbie watched her closly, her eyes conctantly flashing, learning what she was doing. "Did Abbie do somethign incorrect by applying pressure?" she asked, worried now that she saw how gental the woman was being.

"Abbie apologises for not ceatching all of master maxwells red." she shifted, chewing on her thumb nail. a nervious behavior- one that huamns exhibited. she must ave learned it from her last master.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 pm

"No Abbie, you did perfectly fine." Maxwell told Abbie with a pained smile, and looked back to Seri with a slightly upset look. "I know, Im not asking for a relationship. I just want things to be normal with us."

"They are." Seri stated, "I came right here after everything stopped, and I could. Because your my friend." She smiled at him, and leaned forwards- kissing his cheek. "It doesnt matter how anyone feels here. I'll always be your friend." She looked over at Abbie, "Oh no, he'll be perfectly fine. He's very strong." She smiled, "Oh-" She looked at Maxwell for a second, and then back to Abbie. "Have you been used for sexual intercourse Abbie? Can you help your master here by performing sexual acts?"

"Seri!" Maxwell exclaimed, slightly red in the face. Silly for him to get embaressed by robot. "No Abbie, thats not needed." He quickly said, and glared at Seri. "What are you trying to do? I dont want to- you know- to a- well..." He stammered, not sure of what to say.

"Oh grow up. I've known you for forever. Your a man, and you have needs." Seri forcefully laid back down the bandage, which made him yelp. "And when you do grow up, I'll be here." She stood up, "But I cant be Alice." She walked past Abbie, "Take care of him, I'll be back in a few." She smiled at Abbie.

"What? Where are you doing?"

"We need food, water, and all that. It looks like a war is starting back up here. Its survival the of the fittest. I'll be back." She walked out of the room, you could hear her in the silence of the room- get her coat and close the door behind her.

Maxwell frowned, and stared down at his hands. Not sure of what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Abbie blinked and waite. it was about three minutes before she reached forward and took his hand in hers. "Would Abbie being exposed create pleasure for master maxwell?" she asked.

It was clear she wasnt sure. Sex ed was somethign she may have been tought and simply forgotten. it was likely that was the case.

"Abbie can protect master from guns in war." she promiced. "And abbie can now wash red holes." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 am

Maxwell shook his head, "No Abbie, disreguard what Seri said- she's just trying to mess around." He commented, and he used the bathtub behind him to help him stand up. "You dont need to do either of those things right now." He assured, using the wall to walk into his bedroom. He made it to the bed, and collasped onto it.

"Do you know how to cook?" He questioned, laying on his back as he stared at the ceiling. "Anything? Im straving..." He commented, knowing it would be very difficult for him to make food, let alone make it into the kitchen now.

There was a loud knock at the door. It stopp for a moment, but started up again. There were no words, just loud banging on the door.

Maxwell grumbled, and rubbed his temples. A headache was coming on. "Can you answer the door as well?" He questioned, not having the strenght to get up.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:42 pm

"I am able to cook." she said and blinked when he told her to get the door.

She stood and hurried out of the bathroom, her left arm not moving with the rest of her body- just staying limp at her side. She had slambed it into the wall, but it didnt seem like that should have been hard enough to damage it so greatly.

"Abbie is answering the door!" she called to whoever was knocking.

She looked out of the peek hole curiously. "Who has arrived?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:42 pm

"I am able to cook." she said and blinked when he told her to get the door.

She stood and hurried out of the bathroom, her left arm not moving with the rest of her body- just staying limp at her side. She had slambed it into the wall, but it didnt seem like that should have been hard enough to damage it so greatly.

"Abbie is answering the door!" she called to whoever was knocking.

She looked out of the peek hole curiously. "Who has arrived?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm

A woman stood on the other side of the door, "Excuse me? Why is there a woman in my ex fiance's room?" She snapped, demanding to know. "Let me in at once. Maxwell? Let me in!" She banged aginst the door until Abbie had opened it it.

She stormed in, "You dumb bit-" Alice stopped, "Oh. Your just a silly doll." She laughed, "Oh wow, my ex really has gotten lonely. Maxwell? Where the hell are you? I was so scared- and your just-" She walked into his room. If you couldnt tell, she had a horrible case of jumping to conclusions. "Oh God Maxwell, your bleeding." She looked disgusted, but entered the room anyways.

Maxwell heard her voice, and grumbled to himself- knowing now why he was suddenly getting a headache. The love of his life had a horrible temper, attitude, and basically everything- other then looks. And charm, when she choose to be nice. But he loved her none the less. Though she never seemed to love him. "Yeah, got hit with something. What are you doing her Alice? And be nice to Abbie, I found her last night- and Im trying to fix her up."

"Oh sure." She waved her hand, "I bet your just lonely. Its fine, I understand. You just want something to F*** without having to date. Alot of men do that." Alice chuckling, in a mocking way. "Well, last night was dreadful. I was at home alone, and my whole place started shaking. I figured I'd come see if you were fine, but you look like your doing well enough."

"I cant move." Maxwell shook his head at her, yes, she was still the same. Her world revolved around her. And she seemingly was just looking for attention. "Look, this isnt a good time..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Abbie had followed her and frowned standing in the doorway of mazes room. "Miss. Alice- I must kindly ask for you to un-enter the apparement." she said. her eyes flashed a few times over the corse of the conversation. she didnt know why- but it was obvious her master didnt want this woman there while he was injured.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:09 pm

"Excuse me?" Alice turned to Abbie, "Your a servent! You do not tell me what to do. This is my ex boyfriend, you hussy. I was concerned about him. And Im not going anywhere." She looked back to Maxwell, "Tell your dumb doll what you want."

Maxwell wanted to say, so badly, for her to get out. But he just couldnt. "She obviously knows Im in pain, unlike you, and she's concerned. Its what she's programed for- protection. Thats what Seri told me." He laid on his bed, where he'd collasped earlier- but now had managed to prop himself up aginst some pillows. "What do you want anyways?"

"I was concerned about you-" She paused, "Maxwell, really now... It sounds like the war has been brought her, and Im scared- I dont want to be alone." She looked concerned, but it all looked fake to Maxwell. He'd seen her fake her way though so much thought out thier years together. "I dont want to die alone Maxwell. Im way to pretty for that."

"Your not going to die. And your not going to die with me." He said bluntly, even though it hurt him to say this- if he was going to die. He wasnt going to die with her. "You should just go home, there's really nothing I can do for you. Just call up your new boyfriend. Figure stuff out. Things might get worse. They might bomb again."

"What? Are you serious?" Alice gasped, "Your throwing me out while people are dying out there? I risked my life to come see you! You- your such a prick! This is why I dumped your stupid ass! You only think about yourself. Your still hung up on that I cheated on you! When I totally didnt. Seri lied. She's a liar! She's jealous of what we had. Maxwell-"

"There is all sorts of things wrong with what you just did there." Maxwell sighed, "I cant deal with this right now." He looked to Abbie, "Ask her again to unenter." He smiled at that, "This time use force to remove her if she refuses."

"Oh, no. I will not be manhandled by some half broken thrown out grabage! Im leaving! Last time I ever care about you Maxwell." She snapped as she walked out of the room, past Abbie- and to the front door. "Prick!" She screamed as she slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Abbie had imediatly stratened up and been about to ask alice to leave again before she was cut off by the angry woman. As she stormed out and slamed the door she made a mental not of her mmaster being a 'prick' and herself a 'doll'.

".... Alics is hostile." she frowned and looked back to maze before walking over to him. "I will go make food." she said. "Will you be glad here alone for now?" she tilted her head.

She didnt understand pain. but she understood the concept of irritation. she was gettign anoyed with er arm.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:20 pm

"Yes, she has a temper. I delt with that for years." He rubbed his forehead, and let out a sigh. He looked to Abbie as she leaned forwards. Finding himself unlucky that he got a model with the factory name of Alice. Though Abbie was nothing like Alice, thank God. They would have never sold a model if they were like his ex.

As she'd walked over to the side of the bed to talk to him, he reached out and grabbed her limp hand. "Hey, let me look at this first." He looked her in the eye's. They looked so life like, when they didnt flash. "Can you get my tools from the living room? Then you'll be able to cook better with two hands." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:27 pm

she blinked and looked down at her hand inhis before back to him wih a smile. she nodded. "Abbie will go get them now." she said happily as she excused herself.

The maid outfit suited her...

She founds the tools spread out all over the place in the livrgrom- his small red box on the floor open.

"... The box fell?" she tilted her head and looked around, spotting all of the tools. she picked them allup- one at a time before putting them inthe box and carried it to him.

She looked much more tired than she had been earlier. her eye lids dropped slightly as she entered the room, puttng the ox down at his side. "Is master Maxwell glad enough to fi x abbies arm?" she asked, unsure if he should move. his face contorted oddly when he did and it worried her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:35 pm

"Yes. I'll be fine." He responded to her once she came back into the room with the tools. He took the tools from her, and slowly sat up. The pain wasnt as bad anymore, or he'd just gotten use to it. "Sit down here Abbie, and if you want- you can shut yourself down while I work on you. Then I'll turn you back on, promise."

He heard the door open, and shut- he dreaded that it would be Alice coming back. He wasnt sure if robots knew to lock the door. Or at least Abbie's older model. She wasnt fully functional anyways. He didnt put down his tools, he'd already started working on Abbie.

Seri came into the room, "I am sooo sorry." She replied as she came over, and sat down onto the bed. "She called me crying, saying that she needed you- so I told her where you'd moved to..." Seri bit her lip, knowing that she'd made a mistake. "Then she called me back screaming. Im sorry, I know she's a total bitch that you dont want to see."

Maxwell shrugged, while working on Abbies arm. "Cant do anything about it. She'll always be Alice." It didnt take him too long to fix up Abbies arm, he manually turned her back on.

"Anyways, I brought you some updates for her. Some stuff you might want to install on her, and so on. It'll make her run better." Seri set a bag of things on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Abbie blinked a few times rapidly when he turned her back on and suddenly tensed up- looking up at the ceiling. when the bags were set down next to her she blined and seemed to snap out of it- what ever 'it'was.

"Miss Seri has arived." she declared to Maze with a smile. Apparently she liked Seri.

She looked to the woman and happily stood up, liek a child about to tell their parent about a good grade they got. "Abbie has learned three things since you have left." she anounced. "She has learned that she is a hussy and a doll and that master Maxwell is a prick." she said.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Maxwell was smiling til she started to list off things she's learned. Maxwell smacked himself in the face, and grumbled- cursing slightly about Alice. "No Abbie-" He spoke up, removing his hand from his face with a sigh. "Your not a hussy, and Im not a prick." He didnt know what to say about the doll part, since he didnt want to confuse her.

Seri blinked, and laughed at how adorable she was. "Your just too cute." She replied, "Abbie, do you know how to update yourself?" She questioned, ignoring poor Maxwell. "These will make you better, if you upload them." She smiled, "Well this place is a mess, I'll help you clean nup Maxwell. Do you need another pain reliever? I brought some over for you." She tossed his a sleek looking box.

He caught it, and made a face from the pain. "You suck-" He grumbled, and opened up the clasp on the box. He took out a needle, and injected it into his arm. He breathed out, relieved. The pain reliever worked rght away.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

"Update?" she asked. That was as good an answer as any. "Updates mae abbie better how?" she asked- suddenly seeming hurt. "Is abbie defective?" she asked.

her eyes flashed. defective mechene were thrown away- which is what maxwell has said she ahd been. that was why she was outside alone.

She bowed. "Please do not trash can Abbie- she is sorry for being defective, truly abbie is." she said. "Please do not update abbie." she said- thinking updating her meant replacing her with a newer model.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Both Maxwell, and Seri stopped- and looked at eachother. Maxwell looked back to Abbie, "No no no Abbie, thats not what she ment. I wont ever throw you away, I promise." He sat up more, now that he could move without feeling any pain. "These updates will make it so you can learn more things. I update by reading books and watching tv." He explained.

Seri smiled lightly, "Dont worry Abbie, your not broken- your just out of date. And we can fix you. We wont get rid of you." She nudged Maxwell with a smile, "Maxie here is going to take great care of you." She winked, and walked out of the bedroom- going to clean up other parks of his apartment. "Its such a mess here, Im surprised your building held up. Your lucky." She called in from the living room.

Lucky. He was ahything but lucky. He called himself cursed. "Yeah yeah..." He looked backed to Abbie, and smiled at her. "Dont worry about the updates now, lets cook something." He stood up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Abbie looked up at him- looking like she was on the verge of tears- if robots could cry. "Abbie will not be garbaged?" she asked.

Slowly she got up- her arm moving now much better. She didnt seem convinced. "Abbie really is sorry if she had been a inconvienent doll." she saidhurring after him. "She will learn- abbie promices. bbie does not think updates will make abbie glad at all." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Maxwell walked into the kitchen, when her fallowing after him. "Why not?" He questioned, "Updates will make you leanr more things, be able to do more things- and such. Learning on your own is slow." He replied, opening up the fridge to look at what he had in there. "What do you know how to cook Abbie?" He questioned.

Seri was sitting on the couch, sorting through some things as they walked by- going over to his open kitchen area where she could still see him. She smiled at how patient he was with her. Maybe she'd be good for him, and maybe he'd quit drinking as much. Just then she watched him pull out a beer, and open it- she sent a glare his way. Nope.

"What?" He looked over his shoulder, feeling her cold stare. "Dont give me that look, Im not going to quit drinking. I do not drink too much. Your dramatic." He took a drink from his beer, and leaned back aginst the counter.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:25 pm

"Abbie remembers watching a man in white cook many rich foods." she smiled proudly. hr eyes suddenly went dull and her face blank.

She stayed still for a moment before simply falling to the ground.

she had remembered something- somethign from her past masters estate. then shut down?

She showed no signs of rebooting either.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Maxwell blinked, and quickly set his beer onto the counter top as he moved for Abbie. He got down on his knee's next to her, and picked up up onto his lap. "Abbie?" He questioned, "Abbie, are you alright?" No sign of her rebooting. He picked her up, and carried her into his room quickly- and set her onto his bed.

He opened up her chest cavity, and looked things over. It looked like some wire's had fried themselves. He started to repair her, as Seri came into the room- confused as to what had happened. "Whats wrong with her?" Seri blinked, sitting next to Maxwell. "Oh, I see- must be a previous programming- she isnt suppose to remember anything from before. She shouldnt even be able to, since her mind was wiped. Wierd."

Seri helped Maxwell fix her up, and update a few things- things she wouldnt notice. Maxwell was about to manually reboot her, when Seri actiddently touched his upper thigh. She was about to remove her hand, but stopped herself- and looked up from her hand to him. He'd frozen, and looked at her as if confused and didnt know what to do.

Without a word Seri moved closer to him, thier lips being pressed together. She got ontop of him, and kissed his passionatly. Since Maxwell hadnt pushed the last button to reboot, it set her on a timer mode- giving 15 minutes before she rebooted on her own.

Maxwell was a lonely guy, hadnt dated anyone since Alice- and that was almost a year ago now. And it'd been awhile since him and Seri had messed around. But that ended badly, since she wanted a relationship- and he wasnt ready. And like any normal human male, they had needs. He knew he shouldnt be kissing his best friend, but he couldnt help himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:47 pm

after about 5 minutes of silence form abbie her voice spoke up- very mono toned.

"System A-speck 031 troubleshooting in process." she anounced. "Data retrival currupted- mal wear detected. Recalobrating limb functions."

Her chest, still open, blinked a few times where standard lights were. the wires he had fixed detratched themfselves before reattaching like smalll fingers. It was wild to see. Inconsevable for a doll to fix itself. And a deffinate mood buster.

"external functions at 15%- in danger of shutting down. Internal processing- 3854 bits per second, only 22% active. In danger of underachiving." she spoke. "Energy level; 4000 volts remaining- required charge, 2300 amps." she stared blankly up at the ceiling.

"Reviewing recently installed programs... Inneffective. uploaded prossessors being deleted. 50%." she said imediatly following. "Proccesses eraced."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Seri blinked, and sat up. She breathed out before laughing lightly, "I brought you a charger for her, we should plug her in while she does whatever she's doing." Seri got off of him, laughing as he tried to grab for her. She crawled over to the bag, and got it out. She plugged the cord into Abbie's ear, over into the wall.

Maxwell sat up, and looked over to her. "You cant be serious. You started this. We can go out into the living room." He laughed lightly, feeling stupid- but she had started it. And he wanted to finish it.

Seri laughed, "What? No." She shook her head, and moved some hair back into place. "I dont know how long she'll be." She stood up, and walked over to Maxwell- and stood infront of him as she placed her hands on his shoulder. "I dont want to get hurt Maze." She leaned down and kissed him ontop of the head. "We want two differant things."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 pm

"System has failed to sucessfully launch troubleshoot. malwear detected. 031 logging off." she said, her eyes flickering shut.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:17 pm

They both looked over at her, Maxwell let out a heavy sigh, and laid back onto his bed- and stared up at the ceiling. "That was before-" He started, but knew he was pushing the friends limits. He didnt know if he wanted to be in a realtionship. But he didnt want to loose a friend. "Let me carry her out into the living room, then we'll talk."

--The next morning...

Maxwell woke up, and rolled over- his eye's fluttered open when he realized there was no one there. He sat up in bed, and grabbed his forehead as pain suddenly throbbed though his body. He grabbed the sleek box off of his bedstand, and quickly opened it. Giving himself the shot, as he fell back into his pillows with a grumble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next