Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 pm

"What? Dont be." Seri smiled weakly, "Its better off this way, I mean- I know your his best friend. I am too. And thats how it should have stayed. I bet he'll totally understand cause we were together, and he went back to Alice." Seri laughed lightly, "I mean the whole situation is stupid. I bet we'll all just get over it. Its for the best." Though Seri didnt know that Maxwell had been in a coma, and didnt remember he was with Seri.

--Meanwhile...

Maxwell blinked, and ran his hand through his hair. He felt like he had a headache. But things started to come back to him quickly, he blinked- and looke to Abbie with a nod. "Y-yeah..." He stood up, "Oh God, Im dating Seri? Shit... I thought I was with Alice and I totally screwed her last night... God- Seri would never forgive me..."

Maxwell sighed, and shook his head. "I cant stay here with Alice, she's driving me insane." He stood up, "We need to get out of her Abbie." He grabbed some tools, and some food and water and threw them into an old backpack he found. Without even saying good bye to Alice, he left the house with Abbie. "We need to find shelter, I dont know if the bombing will start up again."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Abbie followed after him, though after the second city block began to lag behind. "Power level criticly low. System shut down in order to save any valuble data." she said, her feet still moving. the dust clouds blocked the sun from giving her the energy she coul duse.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:00 am

Maxwell frowned, he went to her side, and wrapped one arm around her to support her as she walked. He didnt know what he could do to help her, he only hoped she wouldnt shut down- cause he knew he couldnt carry her for too long. He helped her into a store that was seemingly abandoned, he plugged her into the wall- and sat down next to her. They'd been walking for some time, he was exhusted. And he really didnt know where to go, or where they were going. He just knew he needed to get out of there.

Alice had lied to him about so much, and now that he recalled what had happened- he was pissed off. He didnt want to spend another second listening to her yelling. He breathed out, and smiled at Abbie. "Im really glad to see you again Abbie."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 am

Abbies eyes remained half closed,. slowly charging. "Abbie is glad to assist." she said. "But abbi wishes she may have done so sooner." She shook lightly. She blinked, confused as to why her vission was blurring. she reached up and wiped her eyes, blinking down at the ears on her hands. "master, why is abbie leaking?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

Maxwell moved his hand up, and wiped away some of her tears. "Your crying Abbie." He said lightly, and frowned- it pulled at his heart to see her like this. He looked into her eye's, and his heart rate picked up a bit. The voice of his friend telling him not to fall in love. Was he really having feelings for a doll? Maxwell, cupped her chin in the palm of his hand, and just stared into her eye's.

He looked down, and breathed out. Abbie was far too innocent for him to get any idea's. "Sorry Abbie." He let go of her chin, and let his hand drop into his lap. "It was nothing." He lied, he didnt know if she could tell or not. He didnt remember if he'd ever lied to her before. He didnt think so.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 am

Abbie blinked and tilted his chin up how he had tilted hers. "It is nothing?" she asked curiously. "Abbie is sorry for crying." she said. "She did not mean to worry master Mxwell."

She smiled. "Abbie doesnt feel pain so she is fine. She doesnt even know why she is leaking." she admitted. "Abbie supposes it is because she is so glad that master Maxwell is safe."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 am

Maxwell smiled at her, and placed one of his hands on her's. "Its fine Abbie, thats not it at all. I was just having some thoughts and-" He paused, knowing this was something she probably wouldnt understand. He leaned back aginst the wall, and chuckled lightly. "You know Abbie, you really are beautiful." He moved his head so he could smile at her.

Just then his cell phone went off, and he picked it up to see it was Alica calling. He smirked, and then just set the phone down- letting it ring til the voicemail picked up. He could care less about Alice. He was done with her.

"I wonder how Seri is?" He questioned, trying not to think of the thoughts of Abbie.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 am

"...She aand Nana will be unhappy with Abbie." Abbie said. "Abbie eased nana-chans tracking program when i left..." she sounded guilty.

"Master Maxwell, Abbie does not enjoy washing dishes and laying with men for money." she said softly. "It would make her verry happy to not have to do that anymore..."

tears came to her eyes again and she gripped her skirt. "Abbie doesnt like being a lay doll...."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am

Maxwell felt guilty for even thinking of touching her, he gathered that she was used by men- and she obviously didnt like it. Even if Maxwell viewed it as pleasure, she apparntly didnt think so. He breathed out, "Dont worry Abbie, I wont let anyone touch you- not even myself." He laughed, "Alright? No one will ever hurt you again. I'll protect you the best I can."

He crossed his arm, even though she'd some what aroused him- he was trying to focus on other things. He looked up towards the roof, and closed his eye;s for a moment while he thought things over. "I dont think they'll be mad at you. I dont think they'd blame you. You dont have to worry."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:01 pm

"Mastermaxwell is the only one abbie will let touch her." she said. "Abbie trusts Master maxwell." she smiled.

Her eyes flashed slightly. "does mastermaxwell trust abbie?" she tilted her head. "Abbie has walked all the way from papa Newguinni to find him." she said.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:36 pm

"Of course I trust you." Maxwell smiled at her, "Thanks Abbie, but you dont have to worry." He casually rubbed the back of his neck, and let out a yawn. "I dont know exactly what is going to happen- but I doubt-" He stopped, he heard his name being called- and the voice sent shivers down his spine. It was the voice of Alice. She must have fallowed him, and that convenced him more so that she was really crazy.

"Abbie, stay down." Maxwell whispered, and placed his hand on her back to encourage her to stay down out of sight. But she wasnt about to go anywhere anytime soon. He could hear her getting slowly closer, screaming his name at the top of her lungs. Maxwell grumbled, for a moment he thought he could talk her into leaving. "Stay here."

Maxwell went to the door of the store, and opened it- she spotted him right away and yelled his name as she ran towards him. He frowned, now seeing this was a mistake. But she looked like she was so happy to see him, tears streaming down her cheeks. He felt bad for her. She was only a few hundred feet away when suddenly bullets ripped through her chest, and her arm went flying off. Maxwell quickly ducked into the store, but found himself digusted that her arm had flown into the store as well. He felt like puking, and his mind couldnt grasp what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Abbie frowned and got up- pulling her plug out of the wall. she Shoved Maxwell onto the floor and threw herself over him, eyes glazing over. bullets rang out all around them but abbie didnt show any signs of feeling pain- even when her body jerked form a bullet to the side.

"Stay down." she ordered, the disenbodied arm being tossed away from them when the door came in, bullets sucessfully shattering its glass.

men outside were shouting over the firing and after a while- the bullets stopped.

Abbie kept staring down at him for a minute or two after the bullets stoped before looking him over. She didnt see any blood- but she was fairly sure she had accidently broken a bone or two of his by pushing him so roughly.

"Is master Maxwell alright?" she asked. the damage done to her left side would need more than just a patch job. bullets went deep and were known for chewing through metal.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Maxwell laid there, the loud blasting of bullets making a loud ringing noise in his ears. He felt like Abbie had deffinatly bruised his ribs while she'd thrown him down, but he didnt think anything was broken. He was in slight shock from everything that was happening. He couldnt believe his ex girlfriend just got tore apart by bullets right infront of him.

Maxwell laid there for along while, even after the bullets had stopped- and the soldiers had passed. He kept moving his head, he'd hit it hard on the ground- and things were a bit distant now and fuzzy. Maxwell looked to Abbie, and coughed a bit. "Alright? Uh- y-yeah..." Maxwell groaned lightly, and then he felt light headed as he blacked out.

When Maxwell woke, it was dark outside. He sat up, and rubbed the back of his head- and then noticed there was a light on in the back of the store. Abbie wasnt in view, so he figured it was here. He got up, and stumbled to the back of the store, using the shelves to help him walk. Once he was there he saw Abbie leaning aginst the wall, bandaged up. He then noticed a young looking woman cleaning up some tools. She looked up, "You must be 'Master Maxwell'."

Maxwell blinked, and smiled softly- seeing that she'd fixed up Abbie. "Yeah, thats me." He looked from Abbie, to the young girl. "Thanks, I was worried about her-" He paused, "Who are you? This doesnt seem to be a safe place to be right now." Even though he was here, he was wondering what a young girl was doing out here all alone.

"Im Zin." She replied, her big eye's staring up at him. She was rather cute, but had to be underage. "Nice military grade doll, Im guessing your a soldier who fell in love with his partner- and went AWOL." She wasnt as cute when she opened up her mouth. "It happens more then you think. But usually they find that soldier quickly because of the doll." She glanced over at Abbie, "I saw what happened earlier."

Maxwell blinked, "What? No- thats not what happened at all. I found her, and she seemed defective- so I tried to repair her." He breathed out, "I dont know whats really been going on, I just got out of a coma- Im just trying to find some of my friends."

"Sounds pathetic." Zin replied, now looking back at him. "My family was murdered by soldier, my doll was blown up. I dont need to hear your sob story." She said coldly, "I felt bad for the doll, so I fixed her." Zin leaned back aginst the wall, "I'll be gone by the morning."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 pm

Abbie smiled at maxwell when she saw him and went to stand. her left legdidnt hold her weight though and she endded up back on the floor. "Master Maxwell, Miss. Zin is very nice to Abbie." she said. "May Abbie invite her to come with us to meet with our other friends?" she asked.

Her short hair was dirty- and her left eye remained dull- the lense cracked on the inside. It woudl have to be ordered in order to be replaced.

"Ay- check in there." a mans voice ordered.

The sound of heavy footsteps started to aproch behind maxwell.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Maxwell looked to Abbie, and frowned slightly after she made mention of asking this rude young woman to join them. "I dont know Abbie, I think Zin has other things to tend to. Its her choice though." He breathed out, not wanting to be rude. Though she didnt look interested. He was about to say something else when he heard voices. He quickly turned off the light, and got down onto the ground. He saw a door inbetween where Abbie and Zin were sitting. He quickly moved over to it, and opened it up. "Come on-" He whispered.

Zin grabbed her bag of things, and quickly went after Maxwell- she wasnt about to face soldiers who didnt care much about civilian casualties. She was crawling quickly after Maxwell, trying to be as quite as she could. Her heart was racing, she felt scared- and feared for her life. Even though she acted like a loner, she still was a young scared child. She was only 15, but looked at least 17.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Abbie followed, her left leg dragging a bit more noisily than desirable, but it couldnt be helped.

her eyes flashed and she took the lead, "This way." she said taking maxwells hand and began pulling him to the left. it was too dark to really see where they were going.... and trusting a malfunctioning robot didnt sound smart.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: ♥Just want to use your Heart:   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Maxwell nodded, though he was unsure as to where Abbie was leading them. He couldnt see a thing, but figured she could see better then him, deffinatly if she was military grade- she should have built in night vision. He remained quite as he fallowed after her, though he could hear his heart pounding in his chest. He squeezed her hand lightly, he wanted to reassure her- even though she was AI.

Zin fallowed behind them quickly, fallowing the sound of thier footsteps- and of course Abbies scrapping. She wished the robot was quiter, because her noise was of course noticable- but there was nothing she could do about it. She hurried along, not about to get caught tonight. Her bag snagged on something, so she had to stop for a second to pull it free. She had her lives belongings in that bag- she couldnt just leave it behind. It was so dark it was hard to see, but her eye's were adjusting. She caught up with them quickly, and grabbed onto the back of Maxwells shirt.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Abbie pulled her hand free and knelt down, moving sometign the made a loud scrabing sound. "Down." she said, her voice talking on a very bossy tone. "Hurry." she reached up to her temple. her right eye shone a light like a flash light down into what looked like a man hole. her broken eye glowed a dim yellow, not shedding much light at all.

She had grabbed a metal rod along the way- unnoticed by both of the humans. she held it like a boa- and her face was set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6