Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Empty
PostSubject: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Warning: MATURE
Just want to use your Heart
♥️------------------------------------------------------------♥️
♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Normal_009

.:Year: 2271
.:Location: Tokyo; Japan

Over two hundred years ago, the United States of American built the first robotic armor. Using robotic metal suits, it inhanced the soldier ability in combat- and helped them survive the worst of battle conditions. But before robotic's were being used in battle, they were being used in hosbitals. Less then twenty years before robotic armor, there were robotic human organs. Japan had sucessfully constructed robotic organs that could replace human damaged one's. It didnt stop there. Soon after the organs, and the suits- robotic limbs were created. Then robots.

They were illegal at first, people uprising and calling it inhuman. Incoded to obey, the robotic servents on the market became quite popular. Despite religious fanatic's uproar. Of course there is always the other side to robot's as well, military advance's in that area came out with robotic soldiers. Used in suicide missions, and assissinations.

After several world wars over the past two hundred years, deadly viruses, and terrorist threat- robots have become part of everyday life. The world population cut in half, robots fill the job of an average worker. They drive taxi's, cook our food, watch our children, and live among us.

People were deathly affraid in this day and age. Viruses and diseases were a public hazord. The people who were aginst technological advances, such as computers and robots were grim about robots everywhere around them. Even though crime rate was down, the Tyrant that now ruled over Japan had a strict set of laws. Anyone disobey, and thier lives were dramatically shortened.

War was still raging, but all across the otherside of the world. Which was a nice change. Fifty years ago it was happening all across Asia. Those times were worse then it was now.

"I'll see you another time." Maxwell said to his friend as they parted, going seperate ways to head home. His friend said his good bye, and waved- leaving Maxwell to walk on his own. He was somewhat buzzed from a night out at the bar, watched some new age football, and drank a little too much in celebration of his team winning.

A russeling noise came from down the alley way, which made Maxwell stop. He paused, and looked down the dark alley way- it did not look welcoming. "Hello?" He called out. The noise stopped, but then it sounded as if something fell. Maxwell lit his lighter, and walked towards the sound. "Are you alright?" To his astonishment, there was a girl crawling slowly away from a dumpster.

"Oh shit-" He breathed out, and quickly went to help her up to her feet. "Hey, talk to me- are you alright?" He stopped, in the pale moonlight- he could see her staring up at him with confusion on her face. Gental features, though she felt a bit heavy for her size. It didnt take him long to noitice some wires, and realize just what she was. "What system are you?" He questioned, "Who is your master?"

"I am a Hi006 series, 031ky system." She replied with a soft tone, her programing responding to a humans request. But she seemed damaged. Confused, and not completly fuctional. Probably why she was crawling out of a dumpster. Her master didnt terminate her before throwing her away.

Maxwell frowned, even though it wasnt human- he couldnt leave it. His home wasnt far, he covered her naked body up with his coat- and zipped it up for her. He walked her quickly, in the dark, back to his apartment. He helped her up the stairs, she seemed a bit slow to keep up with him. Once inside his home, he shut the door and locked it. He turned on the light, and sat her on the couch.

After pacing back and forth for awhile, grumbling at himself- he finally came up with a solution. Being on the poor side of socity, he'd never had a doll of his own. She could help him around the house, it was a mess- and his cooking was horrible. Luckily he'd attended college for several years, until dropping out- but he'd majored in technology, and ectrician. He could fix her.

He turned to her, noticed that she'd just been staring at him the whole time. "Do you have a name?" he questioned, hoping he would have to name her- he'd always come up with horrible pet names.

OOC: For me and Jen only!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 pm

"Name...?" she questioned. something flicked i her eyes before she blinked. "Abbie ith a benale name." she said- her voice slightly more tinnie than normal for a doll. somethign was dusted in the lorax possibly.

She seemed slow to process, and she moved her head to follow him instead of her eyes, her short hair framing her gentle face. "
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 am

"Abbie." He repeated, "Alright..." He paused, and then walked over to his desk next to his bookself across the room. He grabbed out a portable tool kit. He walked over to her, and sat down next to her. "031ky system." He recalled her words, "Disable your pain receptors from your neck, and torso areas." He moved her so she was facing him, and he unzipped the coat.

He blushed, feeling stupid for being embaressed about a robots chest. Underneth her armpit was a barcode, pressing that area down enabled for her chest pannel to open. He unlocked it, and looked over her wires. He glanced up at her, she still just stared at him. "I'll fix you." He reassured. It looked as if someone had just ripped out random wires on purpose.

He frowned, who would necglect such an expensive piece of machine? He started to reconnect her wires, and run tests as he hooked her up to his laptop. Updated her software, since she was an older model.

He closed her chest, area- finally finished. It was four am, and he was about to pass out. He slumped back on the couch, and yawned. "There... You can enable your pain receptors..." He streched out his arms over his head.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:18 am

Her eyes flashed again and she tilted her head slightly, confused. she leaned forward towards him and put her arms up over her head mimcing him. "What ish pain receptors?" she asked. he fixed the tinny noie and it resulted in a smothe soft voice, almost childlike.

her hair moved slghtly when she tilted her hair, her large eyes watching him intently, takingin his every detail. She leaned forward too much, falling forward and over.

Blinking abbie slowly pushed herself back to a sitting possission , watching him still- as though she had never fallen at all.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 am

He watched her sleepily, and chuckled light as she copied him- then fell forwards. "Its odd, your system responds properly, but you seem like your AI hasnt retained much information." He said, more or less to himself. "I wonder what you were doing before?" He questioned, looking at her. She had a child like innocence. But why would someone seemingly so innocent have her wires trashed and torn and thrown into a dumpster?

"Well- uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck, and looked to her. "Im going to bed. I have work tomarrow- so." He paused, "So uh- well go into sleep mode." He stood up, not exactly sure how to interact with a personal doll. He was only use to them in public, or school inviorments.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 am

"Sleep mode..." she watched him get up and copied him, stratning her jacket like he stratned his shirt lazzily.

Sleep mode was apparently not in her known list of comands.

she studdied the zipper for a moment before pulling it up closed then slowly down again- repeatedly zipping and unzipping it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 am

Maxwell frowned, "Sleep mode." He repeated, but realized maybe that feature was disabled. He shrugged it off, and figured she couldnt do much harm left out in the living room. He walked away from her while she zipped and unzipped his coat that was quite too big for her. He mentally reminded himself he needed to get her clothes.

He went to his room, and shut the door behind him. He undressed, and got into bed in his boxers. He closed his eye's, still thinking about the events of tonight. You were suppose to register each robot, but he'd just found her on the street.

Maxwell grumbled to himself, and tossed in bed. He was extreamly tired, but restless as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am

she stopped her zipping and concidered her hands for a moment before putthing them over her eyes.

She welcomed the dark and closed her eyes- her body going into sleep mode on its own accord, hands resting on her face. to glance at her it seemed like she was crying- set in a weeping possission.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 pm

--The next day...

Maxwell had left the house without waking the doll, he'd left her a note saying he'd be gone for awhile. He didnt know if she'd even wake up without him waking her up. He didnt know too much about robots other then thier macanic's inside. He went to a pawn shop down his street, where his friend Seri worked. She knew everything to know about robots.

"Hey Seri." He said as he stepped into the shop, the ding sound from a custormer walking over the sensors at the door. "Hey, I got some questions for you." He walked over to the counter, and leaned forwards on it. "So I found this doll last night. She's a Hi006 series, 031ky system. Says her name is Abbie. Or at least declared it was a females name... She seems kinda- broken. I fixed her wires, but I cant access the memory area of her circits in her AI."

Seri smiled at him, "Hey Maze." Calling him by his first name, which few people did. "You found an older system, but thats totally wierd it was thrown out." She placed her hands on her hips, and raised an eyebrow. She brought up her computer screen from her counter- and started to touch the clear screen to find information on this doll system. "Sounds like her previous owner didnt want anyone to know what she'd seen. But if that was the case, why didnt he just shut her down?"

Maxwell shrugged, and breathed out. "I dont know, she's really cute- but is like a childs mind. She stares and copys me, like she's learning. I figured if she was thrown out, she wasnt wanted- so I could keep her around the house to help me out."

"Your lonely." Seri laughed, "Ever since April left you. Your pathetic. Go get yourself a girlfriend." She teased, "Well looks like the system you have, her main function is protection. "Alice" Hi006 series, 031ky system. Though she can be used for house functions such as chores, used in bed, and so on- her main knowledge is of fighting and protecting."

"What? Like some battle bot?" He questioned, hearing about something like that they used them in battle. Since they didnt have as many soldier now, they used more and more robots on the battle fields.

"Nah, just protection. But she is deadly. I mean, she'll protect her master no matter what. I can reprogram her if you'd like." Seri looked to Maxwell, "Also, these are the original dolls that they put in adaptive artifical intelligence in. So they think, learn, and act human. They're making them so lifelike now, you cant even tell the differance. Yours was the original line of human prototypes. You should probably treat her like a human. I guess they have feelings." Seri laughed, "My personal robot thinks she's human. A human servant."

"Wow, really? Thats cool. I knew they were making them real life like- and people were protesting- saying they needed something to be able to tell they're human or robot. Usually why they have a barcode on thier body- but thats usually covered up." He shrugged, "Anyways, thanks- you got any clothes on sale today? I need clothes for her."

Seri laughed, "So you have a naked robot? You really are lonely." She teased, and laid the screen back down on her counter- then walked out from behind it. "What size is she?" She questioned as she walked him over to the clothes rack.

He blinked, "I dont know- she's kinda small. Like your size." He shrugged, completly unsure. "I dont know, pick out some cute stuff and I'll pay for it." He walked away from the clothes rubbing the temple of his forehead. He walked back over to the counter, glanced at the time- then leaned aginst the counter.

Seri looked through the clothes, picking out cute outfits- as well as sexy. The mistake of letting her pick the clothes. She grabbed some cute shoes, hats, and stockings as well. She figured any normal girl would want cute things, and choice. She got several big bags of clothes for Maxwells doll. "Here, I'll only charge you for half." She handed him the bags, he handed her some money.

Maxwell left the shop, and walked down the street with several big bags of clothes, he walked up the stairs to his apartment and unlocked the door. "Im home." That was wierd to say again, he hadnt said that since April lived with him. But he didnt like thinking about her.

"Abbie?" He called out, as he dropped the bags next to door- and turned on the light. She wasnt on the couch. He removed his jacket, and was about to call for Abbie again when he noticed something falling from the sky as he stared towards his huge living room window. The ground rumbled, sirens were going off. He stumbled back, trying to keep his balance as the ground rumbled again. And again. And again. They were under attack. "Abbie!?" Maxwell yelled out, trying to crawl now towards his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:08 pm

-Earlier-

Abbie opened her dark eyes upon hearing the door close. Someone else had woken up?

It took a moment for vission to greet her. Once it did she blinked and removed her hands from her face, looking around.

"... Reaccount of last night." she said softly aloud. "031 KY system located and rescued.." she blinked slowly. "Systematic functions restored at 04056.56 hours, Far eastern time. Locator is.... unidentified. Picture retreaved." she closed her eyes- recalling his face. "Processing.... Unknown man now identified, current master under bylaws 4563BQ and 4762BQ- possession remains nine tenths of the law, what is fixed shall be kept."

She murrmured on for a moment before opening her eyes again. They seemed a bit brighter than the night before. "Objectve." she stood up- dressed only in the jacket. "Understand function of 'pain receptor'."

She raised her arm and looked down, then pressed on the barcode she had seen him do the night before. Her chest did not open.

"Conclusion- this may take time." she blinked, putting her arm down again. she lookwed down when something brushed against her leg.

Curiously she knelt down, reachign a hand out to the cat. It wasnt human- and it most certinly wasnt robotic.

It hissed and ran off.

"... new Objective. Identify soft creature." she said then smiled lightly, standing up again. she hurried after the cat, following it to the window.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Maxwell crawled towards his room, the door was already open- and kept waving open and shut as the ground rumbled. He swung it open as he batted it out of his way, "Abbie?!" He cried out, once in the room- he noticed a figure in the corner. He found Abbie staring into his closet, she looked as if she wasnt even bothered by what was happening.

He managed to get over to her, and he wrapped his arms around her in a protective way. Holding her to the ground. Why he was protecting a robot, he did not know. But he insinctivly protected her.

The cat continued to throw a fit, freaking out because of what was going on- scared and hiding in the cornor of the closet Abbie had managed to trap him in. Rokko, Maxwells only pet, was throwing a fit. He hissed, and laid low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Abbie blinked, confused as to why she had fallen over suddenly. when it regoistured that someone was ontop of her she then began to figureout who it was. his face told her it was the man from the night before.

Her eyes flashed, loading again. She identified what hew as doing as a hug.

"Why does master hug 031?" she asked curiously- her voice nearly unheard over the yowling cat and ruccus outside.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Maxwell quickly put things together, she obviously didnt see herself coming into harm while what was happening around them. She didnt think she needed protection, she must think its affection instead. He didnt want to alarm her. He didnt know exactly how she would react. "Uh-" He breathed out, "Because I care about you Abbie." He responded.

"Your not 031, your Abbie." He had to shout, over the cat and the noise of buildings being bombed. He remembered Seri telling him about how sometimes they think they're human, treat them like they're human. So he was. "Your- your a nice person-" It was hard to keep a converstation going, but he was trying to. At least. "So Im giving you a hug-"

Just then, it stopped. There was still the sound of sirens, and panic. But at least the ground had stopped shaking, and his building was still in tack.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Abbie blinked and tilted her head. "Abbie is nice?" she asked. Nice wasnt a concept she understood. Was he refering to her not being human? In which case it meant the propper greeting to other robots would be an embrace.

She smile. "Abbie is glad she is nice then." she said.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Maxwells mind raced, it was actually a good thing she was there- or he would have been a mess. He figured, he needed to stay calm for her sake at least- and that was helping him from not screaming.

"Yeah- very nice..." he got off of her, and looked around the room. He slowly stood up, and walked over to the window. Seri, was she alright? He breathed out, and fell towards the window- the glass was strong enough to hold him, which was a good thing- since he was four stories up. He looked down, seeing blood pouring from his side. He hadnt even noticed something had cut him. Trying to recall what could have done that, he didnt know. There were so many things flying about and falling.

He coughed, and collasped to the ground infront of his window. There was so much distruction out there, he didnt want to look anyways. Though he would rather it be his choice to still be looking or not. But his body said no.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:38 pm

He didnt hit thr ground. insted a paor of soft hands cought him and lowered him down. "031 is calling for help." she said, her eyes flashing repeatedly.

She loooked perfictly stotic as she looked him over. she raised his shirt and put her hands on his side. "Ambulence and medical aid will arrive shortly." she informed him. "Dont worry." she said, unaware of the pain he felt. "Abbie will not let masters red fall out." she promiced
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 pm

It took him a moment to realize she'd caught him, his head fell back onto her shoulder as he stared at her. "No- thats a lie..." He grumbled, "During panic-" He made a painful expression as he moved slightly. "They often say that-" He breathed out, hard for him to talk aginst the pain. "They wont be here... They have other people to attend to..." He tried to slump forward, but any bit of movement hurt him.

"Im going to have to take- take care of myself..." He breathed out, "This is blood Abbie, it means im hurt." He explained, trying to be patient with her- while trying to think over what his options were. "Can you help me to my bathroom?" He asked her, pointing to the door that was next to his closet.

Rokko stared out of the closet with wide eye's, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Abbie blinked and hessitated. "Abbie will try." she said and put one arm around his back, putting her other arm under his knees. she lifted one knee and stood up- holding his weight in her arms fairly well, though he coudl feel how ridgid they had gone- no longer soft. Her arms trembled lightly as she walked, slowly.

Her eyebrows came together as she got to the bathroom and she fell to the side, struggeling with his weight. the wall kept her up and she had moved her shoulder to absorb the impact instead of him. "Abbie is sorry." she said. "But abbie cannot carrie master any farther. Abbie is experiancing error number 4975ET." she said setting him down. Shed gotten him there sooner than he would have made iton his own. That was for sure.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm

"No- thats fine-" He grunted, "You did more then enough- I didnt need to be carried-" He laughed lightly. "Well maybe I did." He coughed, and then moved himself forwards away from her- reaching for the first aide kit that was in an now open cabinat. He pulled it out, and fell back aginst the counter- and opened up the plastic box.

"Alerting local autorities that-" The box spoke, "Maze Maxwell." It was his voice for a moment, then back to the fake robotic sounding voice that came from the box. "Is using medical aide, emergancy response should arrive shortly."

Thought that was a lie, he knew even though using his first aide kit alerted autorities- they would not come. They were far too busy with other things. He poured some disinfectant onto his wound on his lower left hand side. "So-" He breathed out, trying to hide his pain. "Abbie, why do you call me master? Dont you have another master?" He questioned, trying to make converstation.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Abbie blinked. "Abbie doesnt understand." she said. "Abbie was found and fixed by Maze Maxwell." she said. "maze maxwell is her owner."

She moved to help him and blinked looking at her shoulder. She blinked and reached up tpuching it with a perplexed expression.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:09 pm

"Oh?" He responded, cleaning off the disinfectant now. "Is that so?" He questioned, trying to keep her talking with him- more or less for himself. He didnt want to focus on the pain. But on something else. "What about your previous master? What happened to him?" He questioned, not really expecting for her to say much about it. Her mind seemed erased.

He grabbed another small package, and ripped it open- removing the wet sanitary clothe that was inside. He cleaned away the disinfection powder, and then put a large pad looking bandaide on the wound.

He grunted, knowing he would have to go to the hospital sooner or later to get the gash sown up- but for now that would do. He grabbed out another package that contained pain reliever in it. He opened up the small package, and popped the pills into his mouth. He swallowed them without water, and grumbled at the wierd after taste the pills left.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 pm

"Abbie still does not understand." she said and walked over and knelt by him. "Abbie and master Maxwell both require maitnence, yes?" she asked. "How may Abbie fix Mr. Maze?" she asked.

Her shoulder wasnt moving after slambig into it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm

He breathed out, and smiled at her. "Yeah, looks like we both do..." He trailed off, the pain killers kicking in- and before he knew it- he'd blacked out. He fell back onto the ground, as he was in the process of moving towards her. He heard movement, mumbling of a voice- and the cat scampering out of the room.

--That night...

Maxwell quickly sat up, waking up from his dreams- and suddenly feeling a sharp pain in his stomach. 'Damn-' He bit his lip and clenched his fist, "I must have passed out-" He said to himself, noticing though the open bathroom door- that it was nighttime from the darkness around him. The bathrooms built in night light gave him enough light to spot Abbie. "Abbie?"

He leaned aginst the bathtub now, the metal was cold aginst his back- since he'd only had on one sleeve of his shirt. Taking it half way off to access the wound earlier. "Abbie?" He said again, repeating himself to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:27 pm

She opened her eyes and looked up- putting her hand down at her side again, her left hand laying lazzily inher lap. "You are awake?" she smiled and got up. "Master Maxwells eyes are open now!" she called to somone and left the room. She was dressed now, in a dark blue short dress with white stockens and a headband.

She looked cute. And it most likely meant a certin woman was in the appartment.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 pm

He blinked, hearing another voice- he looked to Seri who walked into the room. "I knew giving you a key would be a pain in my ass-" He grumbled, teasing her. he was actually really glad to see her. She was human, and understood what he was going through- while Abbie didnt. She was an older model, newer one's were programed for everything.

"Well then I can just leave, and slide my key under the door so you never have to worry about me again." She laughed, and walked over to him. "Abbie says you were 'pouring out red'." She laughed, "And was shedding water in your sleep. How odd." She sat down next to him, and opened up the bandage to look at it. "Ouch."

He shook his head, and noticed what provocative clothing Abbie was wearing. "Did you put her in that? Thats very revealing." He looked to Seri, "And noticable, she's not register to me-"

"You said you'd use her in your home, and she might as well look nice." Seri laughed, "You need to get laid, your so uptight- and God knows Im not going to be your friend with benifits. We fucked once, and that was awkward enough."

"Awkward? You made it awkward." He grumbled, not liking the situation he was in at all.

"So what? I had a childhood crush on you, you dated my best friend- she broke your heart. I cant be rebound." Seri laughed, and started to clean his deep cut. Luckily she was a nurse before she'd opened up her own pawn shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next