Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death.Sender.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Warning: MATURE
Death.Sender.

Tokyo Japan

Loud steps could be heard running across the pavement, the moon was bearly visable- and the streets were dark. Most of the lamp post lights were out, some flickered- making a loud buzzing sound. Bang. Another gunshot was fired. Missed.

Sumi kept running after the male figure that was running away from her, randomly shooting his gun back at her. She quickly glanced around, what could she use around her to slow him down? She needed him to run down an alley way, and cornor him. She swooped her hand down, and swiftly picked up a rock- throwing it purposly at his right side.

He jumped slightly, shot at her, and then started to run down an alley way to his left. Perfect.

Sumi proceeded to chase after him down the long dark alley way. He noticed quickly he was running towards a dead end, he hid behind a dumpster, and reloaded his gun. She stopped, seeing him duck behind a dumpster. She slowly walked in the darkness towards the him.

He was breathing hard, but he tried to quite himself so he could hear her approuch. He could hear cars zooming by on the streets, and voices from people out in the middle of the night. Dogs barking, and the sound of newspapers fluttering in the wind. It was so dark, he couldnt see a thing. The tall buildings blocked out what little light that moon had provided.

Something places its hands on his shoulder. Panic. He tried to pull his arm away. No luck. The man stopped yelling, and stumbled back. His eye's rolled back into his head, and he fell aginst the brick building wall.

Police sirens could be hear coming closer. But they were too late. They ran into the alley way with thier guns, and flashlights. Only to find the corpus of a off duty police officer.

Sumi walked along the rooftops, she looked down below with a frown on her face. It had been over two years now, since she'd tried to kill herself. Failed obviously. That was when a Death God found me, looked like a dark angel. He saved me, and turned me into a slave. Sumi hated him for what he made her do, run around and collect souls from people.

Sumi jumped down from the rooftop, and landed gracefully on the ground. She ran across the street, and quickly walked up the front steps. She put the key into the doorknob, and unlocked it- walking quitely inside. She removed her shoes, and coat.

She quitely went upstairs, and shut her bedroom door. She looked over and frowned at the clock, it was two am, and a school night. She hadnt even got a chance to do her homework. Her parents, and teachers were going to kill her. She grumbled as she undressed, and slid a shirt on to sleep in. "You suck Death God..." Sumi mumbled.

--The next morning...

Buzz.Buzz.Buzz.

Sumi flung her hand out of her blanket, and pressed down on the snooze button. She grumbled as she sleepily sat up. Her eye's fluttered open, and she frowned, and looked over at her clock. She shut the alarm off, and got off of her bed- and went over to her closet to get dressed.

"Oh I love catching you in the morning."

"You are such a stupid pervert!" Sumi snapped at Viper, her Death God. "You suck." She stuck her tongue out at him, and pulled up her uniform skirt. She buttoned up her shirt, and grabbed for her tie.

"Thats no way to greet me, your rather ungreatful." He was looking at some pictures on her desk of friends as such, and he smirked. "Oh well she's got beautiful breast." Pointing out a picture of her best friend Milina.

"Ungreatful? Look who's talking." Sumi snapped at him, "Stop looking at my friends!" Sumi threw a shoe at him, going right through him. "Im not helping you out today." Sumi grumbled at him. "I cant miss anymore school. My parents are going to ground me. Then I wont be of any help to you. Because if I run off, they'll kill me."

"Its a damned good thing you cant die." He chuckled, setting back down the picture frame. "Oh dont worry, your going to help me out at your school today. Its one of your classmates time."

Sumi blinked, "What? Seriously!?" She frowned, "But I cant do that." She looked over to Viper, "Who is it?" He just smiled at her, and disappeared. That made her feel sick to her stomach.

--At school...

She sat in class, nervously tapping her pencil aginst her desk. "Knock that off Karashi" The student next to her scolded. She frowned, and stopped tapping her pencil. She breathed out. Rude. She thought and folded her hands in her lap.

The bell rang, making Sumi jump lightly. She felt sick, and nervous. She deffinatly didnt want to kill a classmate.

"Hey Sumi." Milina, Sumi's best friend was smiling down at her. "You look sick, and tired. Busy night? I bet you were catching up on homework." She giggled, and placed her hand down to help Sumi stand up. "Or did Viper have you running about?"

"I wish. It was totally Viper." Sumi grumbled, and stood up with Milina's help. "You know what? My target is here." Sumi said quitely, trying to keep her voice down. "I dont know who yet, but he'll point whoever out, he said. Bastards been lifting up skirts all morning. He's so embaressing."

"What? Seriously?" Milina blinked, and walked with her friend out of the classroom- into the hallway. "I heard some girl talking about some pervert going around secretly lifting skirts. Should have figured it was Viper. Last time I was at your house he was trying to fill me up." Milina grumbled. "So I wonder who it is...?" She crossed her arms.

"Ew. Really? He was totally drooling over your boobs in a picture this morning." Sumi rolled her eye's. "He's such a pain in my ass." Sumi grumbled, "I dont know Milly, I dont even know if I want to do it. What if its someone I know? I cant do that."

"Yeah. Thats sick." She shrugged, "Well I need to get to class, good luck." Milina hugged her quickly, and walked into the classroom they were standing outside of.

"Yeah-" She breathed out, and walked down the hallway. She didnt care if she was late for class, and niether did her teachers- they just were amazed when she was there. She walked over to her locker, and got out her book and notebook.

"In the boys bathroom."

"What?" Sumi blinked, and then shook her head. "No, I cant go in there!" Sumi protested, but was trying to keep her voice down. No one could see him but the people he allowed, or that happened to be gifted enough. So she didnt want to seem crazy.

"Dont make me do it for you."

"No, I hate it when you use my body." Sumi glared at him, "You do sick things!" She bit her lip, and rolled her eye's. "Fine." She put her books into her locker, and shut it. The bell rang as she walked across the hallway and into the boys bathroom. No one was in there, or so she thought until she heard the toilet flush.

Sumi froze, "Make it so he cant see me Viper." She whispered, "I wont just walk up to him." She hid over by the door until Viper did as she asked. She bit her lip, and breathed out. She walked around the cornor, and then stopped. She knew this kid, he had been her crush since elementary school. I cant do this.

"He's our target."

Tears were now in her eye's, she quickly turned and left the bathroom. Rekluse was his name, he turned to see the bathroom door closing. That was odd. Sumi ran down the hall, and swung the side door open as she quickly left the school. She stopped once she'd reached the road, and sat down on the curb- her hands covering her face as she sobbed lightly.

--The next day...
-At school.

It was study hall, the room was practically empty- and the teacher had some things to do. The class president sat in the teachers desk, reading a book. Sumi stared off out the window, still tired from the night before. She should be doing her homework, but it bored her.

"Your name is Sumi, right?"

Sumi blinked as she looked up, shocked to see it was Rekluse. "Oh, uh- yeah." She smiled, trying to stay calm.

"Rekluse." He sat down in the empty desk next to her. "Your friends with Milina arnt you?" He questioned, "She talks about you alot. Says your busy, and never hangs out though."

Sumi blinked, he talks to Milina? She questioned herself. "Oh-" Sumi blinked, "Yeah, I have a job now." She lied. "How do you know Milina so well?" She questioned, her heart felt a bit heavy- but it was quickly beating inside her chest.

"Asked her out." He replied, "Been a week or so now."

Sumi's heart dropped. Ouch. "Oh, thats nice." She smiled, still lying. "I bet she's really happy, she gets lonely easily." That was true. They both had a huge crush on him since forever. Milina was luckly enough to catch his attention. Not to mention Milina was beautiful and devloped. I was pretty, but more on the plain side.

He reached his hand out to her, as if to shake her hand out of an introduction. Sumi stared at his hand dumbly, then shook her head as she kept her hands placed in her lap. "Oh sorry, forgot to wash my hands-" Horrible lie, and it made her feel quite stupid. She blushed slightly, since now she was really embaressed. She was affraid to touch his hand, incase Viper was around- then he'd die. She couldnt do that.

"You didnt yesterday either." That caught Sumi's attention, her head jolted up- and she gave him a concerned look. "When you left the boys bathroom. I wasnt sure it was you, until earlier. Its okay. You can shake my hand."

Sumi still kept her hands in her lap. "Excuse me? What are you talking about?" She wasnt exactly sure if he was talking about the event in the bathroom yesterday. Of course he was. But she was suppose to be invisable. No one should have been able to see her. No one.

"Im like you." He continued, seeing she obviously still didnt want to shake his hand. "You wont harm me." He stood up, and looked down at her with a smirk. "I didnt think there were anyone else trapped like I am."

Sumi blinked, "Viper has you too?" She looked from her hands she held clasped together in her lap, up to Rekluse who now stood infront of her. Her eye's were wide and curious. She was shocked.

"Viper? Oh. Yours. No." He replied, "I have a differant one." He winked, and picked up his book he'd set down on the desk. "Maybe we'll see eachother more often. Milly would like that." He reached his hand out once again to her.

Sumi stared at his hand, she slowly picked her small gental hands- and shook his. He was right, nothing happened. He just smirked at her, and walked off. Sumi sat there, dumbfounded. The bell rang and startled her, she was a bit more pale- and felt sick to her stomach all over again. Luckily school was over, and she could get out of here.

Sumi recalled that she'd promised to be with Milina today, but would that mean being with Rekluse to? And did Milina know his secret? She knew Sumi's. Sumi stood up, her legs felt a bit off balance- so she had to use the desk for support as she gathered her things. She walked off down the hallway, almost bumping into people because she was paying attention. She made it to her locker, and opened it up.

"Thats why I wanted you to see him." Viper was there, "I could smell another Death God on him." Viper leaned aginst the lockers, staring down at his nails. "How cute that you actually know him. Even better that he's dating your best friend. I deffinatly see drama."

"Shut up. Your the last person I need to hear that from. You just like gloating. Your an asshole." Sumi said angerly, under her breathe. She knew he could hear her, but she always kept her voice down while talking to him in public. Its bad enough when he makes her yell, and everyone stares at her. "I hate you so much." She sneered.

"Thats not nice at all." He blinked, and looked over at her. Seeing tears in her eye's, he knew he'd pushed her too far. She always said mean things, but usually didnt mean them. She was far too kind hearted. "Oh dear Sumi." He breathed out, "You'll be quite alright. There's nothing to do tonight." He lied, he'd let her enjoy a night for once. Since they'd been so busy for the past few months.

"...Really?" Sumi wiped her eye's, and sniffled a bit. She was deffinatly adorable. "Well then leave me alone. I dont want to talk to you right now." She looked over, and he was already gone.

Sumi bit her lip, and felt a bit bad for snapping at Viper. Even though he clearly deserved it. She held her bookbag to her chest, and breathed out. She was far too stressed for a highschool girl. She didnt have the chance to react as Milina grabbed onto her. She eep'd and dropped her bookbag.

"Haha, your too cute." Milina laughed, and let go of her friend- taking a step back. "So whats up with your target? Was it a loser no one noticed? I havent heard a thing about a student dying."

Sumi breathed out, and picked up her bookbag. "No." She replied lightly. She couldnt tell her friend who it was, and why it didnt work out. "So Rekluse talked to me today." She looked over at her friend, a bit upset she hadnt told her- even if they hadnt been able to really hang out other then in school. It still hurt. Alot.

:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<3
OOC: I need someone to either be Milina, or Rekluse. Or both, if you want. Rekluse can see ghosts, and spirits- and has a thing for the super natural. Viper doesnt really want him dead, he's just testing Sumi. You can also be Rekluse's Death God. If not, I'll be him/her. Mature. Basically they use the power of the Death God to steal the soul from whoever thier terget is. Have fun with it! Its just an idea I got from a show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 am

Rekluse walked down the street that afternoon, on a mission for his death god Sarin. He was usually very good about telling Rekluse about his targets in advance, but this time he was very tight lipped, which probably meant that Rekluse was about to have to do something distasteful. He continued down the street trying to figure out what Sarin could be up to. This was a very nice part of town where most of the residents were very rich. This is actually the area that Milly lived in, and he prayed that she wasn't the target.

Sarin popped into view next to him and said, "Turn left on the next street, it's not much further."

He continued on following Sarin's directions then came to a stop outside a large apartment building. "In there. I'm going to change the way you appear to others. Ring apartment number 17 and ask for Jeremy, tell them your name is Kaito."

Rekluse did as he was told and the lady that had answered the door said he'd be right down, but she'd buzz the door open for him. He walked in and waited.

"Stand near the top of the first flight of stairs. If you take the soul then let him fall down it will look like an accident."

Sometimes Sarin was actually quite considerate for Rekluse's position. It would get very difficult for Rekluse if he began getting associated with these deaths. Sarin had his moments when he could be sarcastic and mean but he knew well enough that Rekluse was quite a good slave, and didn't want him to have trouble doing his job. He'd only had to take over Rekluse's body once, but that one was understandable, after all it was his Grandmother.

Jeremy finally made it down the stairs and rekluse knew exactly why Sarin hadn't divulged all the information about this one. The kid couldn't be more than 10 years old. Rekluse glared at Sarin for a moment, but he knew what he had to do. As soon as the child reached him, he touched his arm and the boy dropped down dead, rolling down the rest of the stairs. For anyone who investigated, it would appear as if the kid had simply fallen down them, no foul play.

Rekluse turned and left. A few blocks away Sarin returned him to his own form. He stopped in a small coffee shop and waited. He was supposed to meet Milly in about an hour and since he was already in the neighborhood, he may as well not trek all the way home. He bought some green tea, which always seemed to calm him, especially after an unpleasant reaping, then he sat down and tried not to think about the life he'd just ended, telling himself that it wasn't really him that did it, and even if he'd resisted, Sarin would've taken over and the kid would still be dead. At least it hadn't been Milly herself that he'd had to kill. He prayed that would never happen.

As he sat his thoughts drifted back to Sumi, and the fact that she was also a reaper. It was strange to meet another who had been claimed by a death god. He wondered how she'd managed to get trapped by them. He thought about asking Sarin, but even if he knew he probably wouldn't share the information. Perhaps if he ran into her again he would ask her himself.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:29 am

Milly had managed to get away from Sumi with just an apology that she didnt tell her sooner. Sumi still felt quite torn over the whole situation. She found herself walking home alone, Milly had told her she had a date. That didnt help. Sumi managed to laugh it off with her friend, and hide her true feelings. Sumi frowned to herself, not even noticing the tears roll down her cheek.

"Why so serious?" The last person Sumi wanted to see right now, Viper. "Something important came up. If you do this, I'll leave you alone this weekend." Viper was horrible at keeping his promises, like he cared- he didn't have a worry in the world. Life is quite simple with your a Death God. Controling pawns, and using them to do your work.

Sumi blinked, she moved her hand across her cheek to wipe away the tears she now noticed. "B-but you said there was nothing tonight..." She knew it was pointless to argue with him. He was going to get his target one way or another. "I cant believe your making me do this when Im having the worse day of my life. You have a sick sense of humor to keep me alive." Sumi breathed out, she often thought when Viper left her alone- about taking her own life. But this had happened last time. That was something Sumi had not told Milly, she couldnt ever tell her best friend about her twisted thoughts on ending her own life.

"Reguardless, tonight is important. Someone well known is going to die in the open."

--Meanwhile...

Milina texted Rekluse, and they agreed on meeting at the coffee shop. She showed up a bit late, but she'd stopped at home to change her clothes. She scanned over the tables til she spotted Rekluse, and walked over to him. "Hey you." She smiled as she sat down. "Sorry I was running a bit late, I had to see Sumi before I left school. She's always so busy." Sumi set her cellphone down on the table, and smiled over at him. She always seemed to be bubbly and happy. "She said she has today off, so I was thinking we should vist her. She said you talked to her today."

Milly didnt seem upset about that, "I should have introduced you guys sooner- sorry." She frowned slightly over that concept, but got over it quickly- and a smile graced her lips once again. "Just never seemed like I could get ahold of her when we were hanging out. But today should be fun." She reached over, and placed her hand on his. Having no idea that her boyfriend was just like her best friend. A slave to a Death God.

"Im so happy your so patient with me." She giggled, and looked to the waitress as she stopped by the table as asked the newcomer if she'd like something to drink. "Oh, I'll take a mocha freeze." She smiled, and looked back to Rekluse. "Oh, that of course is- if your not busy... I couldnt remember if you said you were or not. Sorry if Im just making plans-"
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:03 am

Rekluse tried to smile as Milly came in and joined him. It's not that he wasn't happy to see her, he just couldn't stop thinking about the kid he'd just killed. Anytime it was a child, he always got a bit morose. He welcomed her to the table and was listening as best he could without his mind wandering. It was odd that this girl's best friend and her boyfriend were both slaves to death gods and she didn't even know about it. Well he assumed she didn't know about Sumi, it's not something you would advertise about yourself.

"That sounds nice, I almost never get to meet any of your friends, and she seems like a nice girl." He did want to meet her again. He wasn't much of a talker in general but there were a lot of things he was curious about. He didn't know if all death gods acted the same. Maybe her's was more or less strict. Maybe her's just took over her body everytime it needed to kill. It wasn't really anything that he desperately needed to know, but he was simply curious.

He sat and drank the remains of his second green tea as Milly called Sumi to see if she was busy. He couldn't hear what Sumi was saying on the other end, but from the half of the conversation he did hear, he was pretty sure she wasn't available. Probably out taking a life, he thought to himself. He usually had to do about 5 a week, and had only once before had to do more than 1 in a day, but he knew that when the death god decided someone's time was up, you were going to work, whether you wanted to do it or not.

He could still remember the one time Sarin had possessed his body. He couldn't bring himself to claim his grandmother's soul, so Sarin did it for him. The worst part when that happens is feeling like a passenger in your own body. You can see what's happenning, but you have no power to stop it. That was the main reason why Rekluse had never refused another target. The feeling of violation you feel when something uses your body like that is indescribable. He preferred the feeling of guilt to that.

As he worked these thoughts through his mind Milly's mocha freeze showed up and she began to happily drink it. Everything she did, she did happily. It was one of the primary reasons Rekluse found her so attractive. A girl is always at her most beautiful when she smiles, and Milly was almost always smiling. It made him happy to see her so happy, and he began to come out of his sadness and actually managed a small smile.

"That didn't sound very promising, is she busy tonight?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Milly frowned as she talked to Sumi, trying to work something out with her. "So you dont have to work til eight? Well its four now." Milly paused, as she listened to Sumi. "Well we can just hang out for a bit, then leave you alone to your 'work'. And I'll help you with your homework. Promise." Milly replied, and finally smiled when Sumi apparently agreed. Milly hung up her phone, and took another sip from her mocha freeze. She smiled at Rekluse, "She's busy, but she finally said we could vist."

"Not that she doesnt want to hang out, she's just busy with alot of homework and work. But she doesnt have to work til eight." Milly took another sip, and set it aside. "Oh, that reminds me- do you have to help your mother tonight?" She questioned, that was the excuse he used often when his Death God Sarin needed him. "I wouldnt want to get you in trouble." She laughed lightly, and moved her hand back over to his- and held onto it. His hand that stole so many souls.

"We should get going, its a bit of a walk from here to Sumi's house." She squeezed his hand, and then stood up- grabbing her drink. She set down the money and a tip, and smiled at Rekluse. "Im so glad I got to know you better." She was glad she had science with him, and that the teacher had paired them up as partners.

They arrived at Sumi's house, and Milly just let herself in. As she always did, Sumi's parents were never really home anyways. She closed the door behind her once Rekluse was inside. The house was nice, as it should be- Sumi's dad was the Mayor. Her mother a real estate agent. "Suuumi?" Milly called out, she walked up the stairs and into Sumi's room.

Sumi looked over her shoulder, she was sitting at her desk- she gave her a friend a smile. But she was nervous. "Hey Milly, that was quick." She commented, and stood up- pushing in her desk chair. "Hi-" She looked to Rekluse, she felt a bit awkward- but what could she do? She glanced over, and almost fainted seeing Viper was now here- and he was staring at Millys breast. She wanted to yell at him, but she didnt want to sound insane.

Sumi then quickly looked to Rekluse to see if he could see Viper, he didnt seem to be able to- but he was looking in the general direction as if he could sense him. "He can only see me with his Death God with him." Vipers voice echo'ed in her head. She hated when he did that to her. It sounded wierd. "Oh-" She muttered out, but got a look from Milly. "Haha- oh... I uh- just remembered what the answer to a problem I was working on..." Liar. Sumi frowned to herself, she hated lying all the time.

Sumi felt a bit upset over her mission tonight, since Viper had explained someone very important was going to die out in the open. How he planned to use her for this, she wasnt quite sure. He was mysterious- and never liked to tell her all the details. She hated that she sometimes had to chase them down. More or less she could just walk up to someone and steal thier soul. It wasnt too hard. There were plenty of ways to do it, she was finding new ways every day.

Milly smiled, "Well thats great, you should be caught up in no time." She walked over to the desk, walking through Viper in the process. Which gave her a chill, but Milly just shrugged that off. "Oh you hate math- that sucks. Here, let me do this for you." Milly was like a mother figure to Sumi. Supportive, and caring. "I fly through math, plus this is last weeks work- and I totally aced it." Milly sat down at her desk, and started to fill in the answers.

"Oh- you dont have to do that..." Sumi blinked, and looked back at Viper who was laughing. He was such a distraction. She blamed him for basically everything. She then looked back to Milly, and walked over to her- but remember she wasnt being a good host to Rekluse. "Oh- make yourself at home." She smiled at him, Sumi didnt smile often- but when she did. It was cute. "If you need anything, just ask."
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:12 pm

They arrived at Sumi's house and Rekluse was somewhat surprised by the way the Milly just walked in without knocking. They must be very close friends for her to do that, but yet she'd never introduced them, that he'd had to do himself. Sumi did seem a bit shy though, so perhaps it was more for her benefit than his.

He walked in and up the stairs behind Milly, entering Sumi's room. Until he'd entered and spotted a couple family pictures he had no idea that Sumi was the Mayor's daughter. He was impressed, she seemed so meek compared to how outgoing and powerful you would need to be in that sort of position. Knowing what he knew about her though showed that she had a lot more strength than she showed everyone.

"Hello," was all he said when he saw her. He could feel that something else was in her room, and he assumed it was her death god, but he could only kinda sense something, not actually see it. He could see her glancing over in that direction, so clearly it was talking to her, and by the look on her face, it was something she wasn't pleased with. Being this close to another reaper, he was surprise that Sarin hadn't made an appearance. Sarin never talked to him about other death gods and he often wondered if he didn't get along well with his own kind.

He watched the interplay between Milly and Sumi and it became very evident that Milly was the dominant one, bossing around her friend without even the smallest of hesitations. It was kinda mean but kinda hot at the same time, as Rekluse liked a strong woman, and Milly looked very good today. Rekluse smiled as he thought about this and watched Milly almost push Sumi out of the way to write down the answers.

"I'm fine." He replied to her asking if he needed anything. He really wanted to catch her alone so he could ask her about her situation. He'd talked to her very briefly about it before, letting her know that he knew what she was, but they didn't really discuss anything about it. He watched as she again glanced over in the direction that he sensed the presence from, wondering what her death god looked and sounded like.

He didn't have to wait very long. A minute or so later Sarin decided to make an appearance, which allowed him to see Viper. Sumi could obviously see Sarin as well as she gasped suddenly when he appeared. Milly looked at her as if something was wrong but Sumi recovered quickly. Viper looked nothing like Sarin.

"Viper. I could feel that there was one of us nearby but I never would've guessed that it would be you. And just for the record, I still think you're a fool for what you did ten years ago." Sarin said with obvious distain in his voice. Sarin didn't seem hostile, but certainly didn'y seem friendly with this other death god.

"Can she hear you?" Rekluse thought, knowing that Sarin could hear him, but making sure that Milly couldn't.

"Yeah she can hear me as long as Viper is here with her. Why do you ask?"

"I don't want Milly to hear me, but tell Sumi that I would like to speak to her privately at some point, but not to make it too obvious. Offer to take me downstairs to get a drink or something."

"Hey you human!, he wants to talk to you without the other human there, invite him to get a drink downstairs or something so you can talk without that one." Sarin said pointing at Milly as she continued doing Sumi's homework.

"How very tactful Sarin, but what more should I expect from you." Rekluse thought as he waited for Sumi's reply.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Sumi was quite distracted by Viper, she liked to keep an eye on him when guest were over- to make sure he didnt so anything bad. Sumi gasped loudly as another Death God appear- she stumbled back a few steps and grabbed her chest. Milina looked over at her with concern, "Whats wrong Sumi?" She questioned, having no idea what was going on.

"I- uh... Sorry- just almost tripped- you know how clumsy I am." She laughed lightly, and rubbed the back of her neck. She felt like a complete fool, deffinatly since Rekluse of all people, knew what was going on. After Milly giggled at her and called her adorable, Milly went back to looking over Sumi's homework. Sumi looked to Rekluses Death God, and then to Viper.

"You havent changed at all Sarin, still chasing after boys." He mocked with a smirk on his face. but he wasnt being hostile- he was just joking. Viper always did have a sarcastic dry sense of humor. "Whatever could I be a fool for ten years ago?" He questioned, acting as if he didnt know. He sat down on the bed, and crossed his arms across his chest. "I smelled you on that boy of yours, I knew it'd be sooner or later that we'd run into eachother again."

Sumi was confused, she didnt exactly understand what thier problems were with eachother- but something told her she shouldnt ask. For now at least. She was startled when Sarin started to talk to her, she looked quite concerned- and timid. Though Sumi was a strong natured girl, and she did something most people couldnt- take lives. But today she was feeling sick to her stomach. Sumi nodded lightly, and looked to Rekluse. "Uh- can I get you a glass of water or something? If you want I can show you the house. Its quite big, but uh- I suspect you'll be coming over more with Milly. You should feel at home-" She managed to get out, trying to sound normal and calm.

"Good idea Sumi, your such a sweetie." Milina commented as she smiled over her shoulder at the two. "Well I'll be in here, your sooo far behind Sumi. What would you do without me?" She giggled, and went back to filling out her math problems. Sumi was far behind in school, and it was Vipers fault. That made Sumi question in Rekluse ever got behind in school? It didnt seem like it.

Sumi bit her lip, and then put a smile on her face. "Well I guess I'll start with the downstairs." She commented, she could hear Viper laughing behind her- and she didnt like that. What a jerk. She thought to herself, she didnt look back- she didnt want to see if the Death Gods were fallowing. "So uh- what did you want to talk about?" She questioned once they were out of ear shot, as they walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 am

"I really just wanted to know if all slaves to death gods were in the same situation. How Viper snagged you and what it's like for you having to do his bidding." Rekluse said. He was somewhat surprised that she hadn't tried to talk to him about it since she'd found out what he was, but he knew he was more curious than most people. She was definitely a lot less comfortable with being a reaper than he was. He had been doing it for eight years now, after his Uncle tried to kill him.

He saw that the house was very nice, and wandered what Sumi's mother did. The mayor would be making good money but not this good, obviously her mother was prosperous as well. Only Rekluse's father had been rich, which was why his uncle had attempted to murder him. He was going to inherit a large fortune from his father, who had been having health problems for about a decade now.

His father had been going into surgery that had a good chance of killing him when his uncle had made his attempt. He was the second in line for the fortune, and had decided that he would remove the only one in line before him. He had put a pillow over Rekluse's face and as Rekluse started to fade away, Sarin made him an offer. Survive and become a reaper, or die. He chose life in bondage, hoping that one day he would be able to make his uncle regret his actions.

Sarin had thrown his uncle across the room, knocking him out cold, and allowing Rekluse to breathe again. Rekluse had never told anyone what had happened all those years ago. Would Sumi be the one that he could finally share this with, or would she not even be interested in how he'd managed to become a slave?
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:46 am

Sumi figured this was what he was going to want to talk about, she wasnt exactly comfortable on telling him why she had become a slave to her Death God. "Well uh..." Sumi paused, "You cant tell Milly anything- promise? I mean- I dont want her worried about me... It was along time ago..." Sumi walked into the kitchen, she opened up the fridge and grabbed out two soda's. She handed one to Rekluse, and then leaned back aginst the counter. "Well... Viper got me when I was trying to well- uh... Take my own life..." She muttered, she felt quite ashamed about it.

"But thats not the case anymore." She lied, she hated her life so much sometimes. "Reguardless, Viper didnt give me a choice- he saved me and well... Enslaved me." She opened up her soda, and took a drink. The cold liquid felt so great as it cooled her body. "Viper is really obnoxious- but he's not bad all the time..." She set aside her soda, and looked back to Rekluse. She started to calm down after a bit, she was just nervous talking to her crush who was dating her best friend.

"Its been over two years now." She commented as they started to walk out of the kitchen, and into the living room. She wasnt really giving him a tour, more or less just walking and talking. She didnt want to be a complete liar to her best friend. "So how long have you been doing this?" She questioned, quite curious to be talking to someone who was in the same situation as her. She wondered if he'd tried to kill himself, he didnt seem like the type.

She didnt like the fact that she was the mayors daughter, it brought her too much attention. She was lucky enough that the news didnt find out about her suicide attempt. Her parents didnt even know. Other then Viper, Rekluse is the only other people who knows what she tried to do. That was an odd thought, she bearly knew him- yet she'd liked him for so long. Sumi never would have thought things would end up like this.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 am

"Why would you do that!?" Rekluse blurted out before he could stop himself. He decided to explain himself before she got offended. "I mean you have everything going for you. So you're not great at math, everyone has their strong points and weaknesses. I myself have problems with art and music classes. You're pretty and I usually don't admit things like this but I had a crush on you for the longest time, I was just too scared to pursue you, I thought you'd think I was weird. After all you never talked to me in all the years that we were in the same classes."

He thought about it for a moment and realized that saying that probably made him look like he was using Milly. "But that was before I met Milly, she's a great girl, but I'm sure you knew that, she is you best friend."

He thought he'd recovered well but he could see something in Sumi's eyes that he couldn't identify, something that seemed to be crossed between disappointment and sadness. He had no idea why she would feel those things but he noticed Viper chuckling slightly. Clearly Viper knew what was going on even if he didn't.

"But to answer your question, I have been doing this for about 8 years, ever since my uncle tried to kill me. My father is in the hospital, and has been for about a decade, very close to death and I'm to inherit his money. My uncle realized that killing me would put him in line for the money and wanted it for himself, but Sarin offered me a choice, live as his servant or die. I chose life." He ended simply as if there was really no choice at all. He was still having difficulty in understanding why this beautiful girl would want to end her own life.

"I want to learn more about you and how life is for you now that you're like me, but we really should get back up to Milly. Even in a house this big, a tour wouldn't take very long."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:54 am

Sumi blinked, she didnt expect for him to say that to her. She frowned a bit, she was ashamed about it. "Its not that school work was an issue for me... I never had problems in school until Viper came into my life. Its well- my life isnt as perfect as everyone thinks it is..." Sumi protested lightly, she was shocked that Rekluse had just said he'd liked her. She almost didnt believe it. Most guys didnt notice her because she didnt dress herself up like most girl, and she was quite and minded her own business. "Oh- uh... Millys really happy. Im happy for you guys." She lied, she was jealous- but she couldnt say that. Her best friend never seemed so happy before.

Sumi stared down at her feet for a moment, she took in a breathe- and calmed herself. Viper chuckling didnt help, she didnt even notice him come into the room- she was too focused on Rekluse. She shot a glare at him, as if to tell him to shut up. "Dont mind him, he's a jerk most of the time. Just my luck." She crossed her arms, to more or less hold herself for some form of comfort. Viper seemed to get the message, and shut up. He wandered into the kitchen, and Sumi could hear the fridge open.

She looked back to Rekluse as he continued to talk, she frowned at him when he explained that his father was dying and that his uncle tried to kill him. "Im sorry..." She bit her lip lightly, "Thats horrible... He's your family-" Though she knew family wasnt always important to people. Her family was deffinatly dysfunctional. But she didnt like talking about that either.

Sumi nodded her head to his comment about going upstairs, though she figured Milly was quite busy with her huge stack of papers. "Yeah, your right-" She picked up her soda as she walked through the kitchen, and headed for the stairs. Her thoughts were racing through her mind. She just couldnt believe what had just happened. "Oh, uh- does Milly know about you?" She questioned, pausing half way up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 am

"Of course not! Why would I tell anyone about that, it would compromise my position. I only told you because you're in the same place as me with this. You are now the only person who knows that I am a soul reaper." he was surprised that she had even asked that. Surely you wouldn't tell anyone something that horrible. The only reason she would think that he might is if she had, or at least thought about it.

"You didn't tell her about you did you?" He asked hoping that she hadn't. Milly may not have been the one he'd been interested in at first, but she didn't deserve that kind of burden. She was a sweet girl, why would he tell her that he was basically a killer?
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 am

Sumi frowned, "Milly has known me all my life basically..." Sumi bit her lip, and looked away from him. She couldnt make eye contact at the moment. "One night when I was spending the night at Millys, and Viper had a mission for me..." Sumi breathed in, "Anyways, she caught me sneeking back in with blood on me- what else was I suppose to do? Its not like I have anyone else to trust." Sumi said in a sad tone, she actually felt like crying. She held it in, and breathed out to calm herself.

"I just dont want Milly to know more of the horrible things about me..." Sumi looked Rekluse in the eye's, "She understands that Im enslaved... She's actually very understanding..." Sumi heard Milly call out for them, she quickly turned- and went up the stairs to her bedroom. She smiled at her friend as she entered the room, "Hey Milly, miss me already?" She giggled, and walked over to the desk where Milina sat. "You know you dont have to do my homework, I can catch up on my own- but thank you."

Milina smiled at her, and set down the pencil. "I know, but I love helping you." Milly got up from the desk, and smiled at Rekluse. "Isnt this house beautiful? Sumi is sooo lucky to have a real esate agent as a mom." She smiled at Sumi, and went over and sat on her bed. "Im jealous." Though even Sumi's best friend didnt know that this home wasnt a dream palace. It was more like hell for Sumi.

Sumi noddd, "Ha, yeah- I guess I am lucky." She faked a smile, and then looked at the time. "Oh- I have work." She saw that it was already past seven. "I need to get ready for work, sorry- I'll see you guys tomarrow at school." Sumi sat down on her desk chair, and pulled off her socks- already getting ready for her mission tonight.

Milly nodded, "Alright." She looked to Rekluse, "What do you want to do? Or do you have things to do? Its is getting kinda late on a school night." She walked over to Sumi and hugged, she said her goodbyes, and walked towards the bedroom door. She hoped that her friend would be okay, she thought it would be wierd if she told Sumi to be careful infront of Rekluse.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 am

"Thank you for having me here. See you at school." He said simply, not wanting Milly to know that in the two conversations they'd had, Sumi probably knew him better than she did.

They left the house and were walking down the street when he answered her question. "I have nothing pressing to do tonight, so how do you feel about going for dinner at that pretty little Italian restaurant: Barca Di Amore? I know you've been wanting to go there for a while and my mom gave me some money for helping her so much." He partially lied. His mother had given him the money but not for helping her. She had control of his father's assets until he passed away.

He had overheard her talking about that place and how much she'd wanted to go about a week before and she happily accepted. He flagged down a taxi and they rode to the restaurant.

They had just finished their appetizers and ordered their main meals when he decided to try and find out if Milly could be trusted or not. "Sumi seems like a good frined of yours, and I never got to ask her, what exactly does she do for work? Eight PM seems an odd time to go to work, so it must be something fairly interesting. Perhaps when we leave here we can go and help her with whatever it is that she does."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:29 am

After she heard the door close, she breathed out- and was relieved that Rekluses Death God had left as well. She stripped off her clothing, and dressed in all black. She pulled up her long black stockings, and put on some black gloves. She slipped on her black boots, and tied them up. She breathed out, her heart rate was racing- and she felt nervous. Like she did before every time she went out for Viper.

She turned out the light in her room, and walked down the stairs- clenching her fist and unclenching as she walked. Sumi locked the front door behind her, and she went jogging off into the setting darkness. The lights over head flickered and buzzed, they always seemed to do that when Viper was with her. It was slightly unsettling- but Viper couldnt afford for anyone to see his Slave in action. Sumi understood this. She was in excellent shape now, she could run miles without running out of breathe.

--Meanwhile...

Milly was all smiled, she was so happy that Rekluse had taken her out. He was full of surprised, and never disappointed her. She was enjoying her appetizer, "This resturant is so nice, thank you for bringing me here Rek." She giggled lightly, using a nickname. She was perfectly happy til he mention Sumi and her job. Milina paused, and quickly took a drink to help her swalllow her bite. "Uuh- well I." She paused, and smiled at him. "Why do you want to know about Sumi?" She questioned, she deffinatly didnt want to answer that question. Or lie to him.

Milly had been raised well, and never lied about anything really. Other then helping Sumi with her homework, and of course keeping her secret. "I was hoping that maybe we could go back to my place to watch a movie afterwards? My parents are out, so we can have some alone time. Nothing perverted." She giggled, and moved her hand over onto his.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:54 am

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it, I was just curious. It seemed like an odd time to be going to work." He said, glad that she had diverted the question rather than lie to him or tell him about Sumi's missions for Viper. It reinforced his belief that he had chosen well in accepting her offer to go out. She was clearly trying to be a good friend to both of them. He hated testing her like that, but he had to know if she would just spill out the information of Sumi's exploits because she liked him. He would have to be more honest with her and tell her soon that he was in the same position. No longer would he lie to her and say that he was helping him mom.

He liked the feeling of her hand on his and since he didn't have anything he needed to do for Sarin tonight, he would be safe enough to go back to her place. "That sounds great. Relaxing together while watching a movie sounds like fun." He wondered why she'd felt the need to add the thing about it not being perverted. She knew he was a patient guy, or at least he hoped she did. They'd been together for a couple weeks now and they'd only ever kissed. He'd never pressured her to take it any farther, despite wanting to.

They continued their meal, chatting about everything and nothing, random small talk to find out a bit more about each other and pass the time without awkward silences. The food was wonderful and he was happy to be there with her. He truly wanted to tell her about what he had to do, but wasn't sure how she would react. He couldn't imagine how he'd have felt if his best friend and romantic partner both told him that they were killers.

They walked back to Milly's house and entered. "So what shall we watch?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:12 am

As they went inside her house, she flipped on the lights- and locked the door behind her. She removed her shoe's, and her coat. "Oh I dont know-" She walked into the living room, and picked up the remoat- flipping the tv on. The News was on currently, "Want something to drink? Im going to grab some bottled water." She paused before leaving the room, "Oh, the movies are on the shelf next to the tv- you can pick out whatever." She smiled at him, and then paused. The News caught her eye.

"Just in, the Chief of police suddenly collasped during an open ceremony to the new police station. Cause of death is unknown at this time, and it has caused quite a panic." The news lady sat there, reporting the news with a look of concern on her face.

Milly frowned, she quickly turned- and walked into the kitchen. 'That must have been Sumi... Oooh- I hope she's alright... Her parents were attending that if I remember correctly...' Milina grabbed out two bottled waters and returned back into the living room. "The news is soo depressing." She switched the channel, "I mean its always death, floods, and landslides. Who wants to hear about that all day?" She sat down on the couch, and opened up her bottled water and took a drink. "Did you find something to watch?"

--Meanwhile...

Sumi ran down the empty back streets, taking the long way home. "Viper- how do you pick people?" She questioned as she ran, "Is it thier time? Or did they do something wrong?" She questioned, but wasnt exactly sure if she wanted to hear the answer. She wanted to feel like she was doing something right, but no matter how she looked at it- she was taking people's lives.

Viper was in the air above her, fallowing. "Its normally thier time to go." He replied, "Death Gods can smell death on people, and it attacts us. Our job is to collect souls and make sure they're not trapped here on earth." He explained, knowing it would give her at least some peace of mind. He'd grown quite fond of this human slave of his.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Rekluse nodded and began looking through her DVD collection. She was definitely a girlie girl, as he had to go through quite a few romantic comedies to get to the good stuff. "Do you feel like watching something scary?" He asked Milly but noticed she was looking at the news report and not listening. He looked at her and realised that she was thinking that it was Sumi who'd done it. He must admit that it was a bit of a coincidence.

She walked into the kitchen without answering him, showing just how deeply she was thinking about her friend, and she was right to be worried. Taking souls was something that could be very damaging to your emotional wellbeing. Obviously it wasn't dangerous to her physically as she couldn't be killed, but there must be a reason why death gods didn't keep their slaves forever, and he assumed it was because they all went insane eventually.

He knew that he had changed since he began doing this job. He had distanced himself from most people because he felt he had such a heavy burden to bear and didn't want to force that upon someone else. It had made him value human life more and less at the same time. Some people he was somewhat glad to have removed from life, and some, like the child earlier, he regretted.

"How do you feel about this?" He asked in response to her question, sliding "The Shining" Across the table to her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Sumi snuck back into her house, her parents wernt even home yet. They were probably still at the scene of the crime, talking to cops- something her father did well. Sumi walked up to her room, and removed her black hat and gloves. She tossed them aside, and started to undress to change into her pajama's. Sumi yawned, and walked over to her desk, there was still so much homework.

Sumi frowned, and sat down- grabbing a pencil. "I have sooo much work to catch up on. This suuuuucks..." Sumi grumbled, and leaned back in her chair. She thought to herself, I feel so lonely... Im so jealous. I feel like I need Rekluse more then Milly needs him... But isnt that just me being selfish and full of pity? A tear rolled down her cheek, and she breathed out. "Why did you choose me Viper?" She looked over to the Death God who was reading one of her magazines.

Viper looked up, and raised an eyebrow. "Because I thought it'd be a shame to let such a beautiful young girl fade away." He replied, and crossed his arms. "If I knew you whined so much, I probably would have second guessed myself." He teased with a smile on his face, "You look depressing when you cry. A smile is much more pleasent on your face."

Sumi bit her lip, and looked away from him. "It sucks that your like- the only friend I have other then Milly..." She breathed out, "Your not really that comforting... And I dont think Im really that pretty, but Rekluse said I was..." She completly ignored the fact that her Death God had complimented her. "He said he actually liked me! I am sooo unlucky! Why couldnt he have told me that before? What made Milly go ask him out? Was she that lonely? Am I horrible friend?" Sumi grumbled, and threw her pencil. "I am." She laid down in bed, and held her pillow over her face as she screamed into it.

Viper let out a sigh, and stood up as he watched her throw a fit. "You really should let that anger out more often, bottling it up will just make you explode. Its not cute." Though she wasnt even listening to him. Viper shrugged, and disappeared. Leaving Sumi to her fuss.

--Meanwhile...

Milly smiled at him, and nodded. "Yeah, but if I get scared, you have to hold onto me." She laughed at him, and sat down on the couch while he put the movie into the DVD player. Milly switched the channels with the remoat, and set it aside as Rekluse sat down next to her. Milly snuggled into him, and leaned her head aginst his shoulders. He was quite well built for his age, and she liked the feeling. She smiled up at him, and kissed his shoulder lightly. "I've really enjoyed today with you Rekluse."

--The next day...
-At school...

Sumi actually got a full nights of rest for once, but she'd forgotten to do her homework. She sat in class, trying to catch up on her homework while ignoring todays lesson the teacher was teaching. She didnt even notice that Rekluse had this class with her, and that he'd moved into the seat next to her. Sumi stared down at the paper, and looked a bit confused on what to do with her math problem.

Sumi bit her lip lightly while trying to concitrate, she seemed quite focused and determined to finish her math homework. Sumi didnt want to get in trouble with the teachers, or her parents. Deffinatly since her father was the Mayor, she was expected to get perfect grades. She had too much pressure on her for being so young. But she'd always had pressure on her to excell in everything she did. Piano, dance, vollyball, and school- while being a slave to a Death God for the past two years. Needless to say she dropped out of Vollyball, and dance. She only plays piano's on weekends when she has time. Her life was getting a bit hard to balance.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:26 pm

A piece of paper slid across the desk to Sumi, startling her. Rekluse leaned over and whispered to her, "Just copy mine if you're getting a bit behind. I know how it is to have other things to do when you should be doing homework." He sat back in his chair and got back to the school work at hand, not wanting to get in trouble for talking in class. Sumi slid the paper back across to him, clearly preferring to do it herself.

"Ok, but if you need any help just ask." He whispered to her. He watched her furiously trying to not only finish the homework, but keep up with the class too. He felt bad for her, but knew how she felt. It had taken him quite a while to learn to cope with the extra workload, but it also helped that Sarin seemed to be more helpful than Viper. When Rekluse had a lot to do, Sarin had once teleported him straight to the target then straight back home so he could continue what he was doing without taking more than a minute out of his day. Sarin also tended to give Rekluse all the information he needed to do the job easily. Rekluse had asked Sarin why they couldn't do that all the time and Sarin had told him that in most cases, seeing someone disappearing and reappearing in places tended to draw attention, something that they didn't want to do.

Class finished and it appeared that Sumi had managed to get the homework done just in time. He followed her out of class so he could talk to her for a moment. "If you want I can help you learn to deal with your new position in life. Took me a long time to understand the best way to schedule my time so I could get everything done. I don't think Milly would mind if I spent some time with you to help. We'll just call it tutoring and she won't have to know that I know what you are."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Sumi blinked when a paper suddenly was slid infront of her, she frowned lightly and shook her head as she slipped it back over to him. "Im sorry, but thank you." Sumi said kindly, but she didnt want to cheat- she wanted to know she did this on her own. Thats how it'd always been, she had to do things on her own. Unless Milly was there, Milly mothered her. Quite too much. But Sumi didnt mind, she actually liked it- since her mother was never around.

Sumi nodded at Rekluse, and smiled at him. He really didnt know her too well, only the horrible part of her- and that made her a bit sad. But he seemed to be acting very friendly towards her, and that made her happy. But she could never steal her friends guy, or could she even steal a guy? She didnt have that much confendence. Sumi looked back down at her work, and let out a small sigh. She started to get back to work, so she could finish before class ended.

After the bell rang, Sumi gathered her things, and turned in her homework. The teacher seemed quite pleased to see her turn in her work, which made her a bit releieved. She held her books to her chest as Rekluse approuched her, "Oh-" Sumi blinked, and smiled at him. "Well its not really that new, its been over two years. And its not just that, I used to be in alot of school clubs and activites. My parents expect that of me." She sighed lightly, "And I balance as much as I can, but Viper needs me alot."

Sumi stopped infront of her locker, and opened it up. "But uh- you can still try to help me if you want?" She more or less questioned, deffinatly unsure of herself. Sumi always felt a bit nervous around him, and it always felt like her heart rate sped up. "I dont know, Milly might-" She stopped herself, she didnt want to say her best friend would probably get upset of her spending time with him instead. "Milly might want to hang out too..."

"Milly might what?" Milina walked up to them with a smile on her face, "Of course I want to hang out with both of you guys." She giggled, not hearing the first part of thier converstation. "Me and Rekluse watched a scary movie last night together, I totally missed you though. Your always there for me when there's a scary part, so I had to snuggle with Rekluse instead." She giggled, "But that really wasnt a problem." Milly truely loved her best friend, and didnt even notice she was hurting her while she was simply trying to tell her best friend about her date. Your suppose to be able to share anything with your best friend.

Sumi forced a smile on her face, and nodded. "Im sorry, next time I guess." She hoped Viper would need her so she wouldnt have to see them snuggle. "I was just busy." She coudlnt even recall hearing her parents come home last night. She wondered if they were actually working all night or cheating on eachother. Sumi's mind wandered, but she came to when Rekluse started talking.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 pm

"Of course," he said thinking of all of them hanging out together. He knew what he had to do in order to make that possible, but it kinda scared him. He was going to tell Milly about Sarin. Then she would know exactly why he would be helping Sumi without getting jealous. In fact she'd probably be grateful for him to help her closest friend.

"Can I speak to you in private for a second?" He asked Milly. he led her off for a moment to tell her.

"I have something to tell you and it's not easy for me to say." he said and watched her face fall. She thought he was going to break up with her, or tell her that he had cheated. Before she could think of more horrible things that he might've done he began to speak again, though he really didn't believe she could think of anything worse that what he'd actually done.

"I'm gonna be helping Sumi with her situation because I know what she's going through. I know what she's been doing for the last two years." He paused to let this sink in before continuing. "All those times that I told you I was helping my mom I wasn't. I lied and I'm sorry but I didn't know if you were ready for me to tell you, but knowing that Sumi has told you and you've not turned your back on her, I feel I can share this part of myself with you. I am also a slave to a death god."

He couldn't realy believe that he was telling her this. He couldn't believe he had told anyone this, much less two people within the space of a couple days.

"I know this can't be easy to hear, but I have to be honest with you. You are a great girl and you deserve that much."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Milly blinked as Rekluse asked her to speak in private, and her mind quickly raced with horrible thoughts. Oh no, is he going to break up with me? Does he like Sumi? Milina nodded lightly, and walked out of earshot from Sumi- she glanced back at her friend who looked away from her. Milly frowned at that action, and looked to Rekluse, "What is it?"

Once Rekluse had got done telling her that he was a slave to a Death God as well, her jaw dropped slightly. She quickly covered her mouth, and then frowned lightly at him- grabbing onto his hand. "Im so sorry, I didnt know you were going through that as well-" Milly was quite surprised, but for some reason she also felt releieved. He wasnt dumping her. "Now I understand, Im sorry." She smiled weakly at him, "Of course you should help Sumi, we both should. I can help her with homework for sure." She walked back over to Sumi, with Rekluse.

"The bell is about to ring, I guess I'll see you after class." Milly hugged Sumi, and grabbed back onto Rekluse. "Want to walk to class with me?" She smiled at him, "Nothings going to change the fact that I really like you." She reassured him about being a Slave to a Death God. "Just like I'll always be Sumi's friend, no matter what."

--After school...

Sumi shut her locker, and there was Viper- grinning at her. "I saw that bonding moment earlier, your getting your crush to help you balance time. How sweet." He chuckled, "I wonder what exactly he's really planning." He teased her, "Well you crush better hurry up, I need you today. Its a double."

Sumi frowned at him, "He's so not my crush, he's dating Milly." Though she couldnt really lie to someone who knew her thoughts better then she did. "Plus, I bet he just said those things to be nice. I doubt he really ment that he liked me. Plus Im pretty sure if my parents have it thier way- they'll choose my 'mate'..." She rolled her eye's, and shut her locker. She almost jumped back seeing Rekluse was now standing there, "Oh hey-" She didnt even noticed she dropped her book, "Oh- oops- Im clumsy-" She bent down, and picked it up- shoving it into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:53 pm

"So do you have a 'job' tonight or do you have time for me to help you?" He could sense Viper's presence but since Sarin wasn't with him, he couldn't actually see the other death god. "And don't feel bad about having trouble with this, it took me about 5 years to really come to grips with this, and I really don't think that Viper helps you as much as he could." He said peering in the direction that he knew Viper was.

He looked at Sumi and part of him wished that he had made a move a while ago. When you feel that strongly about someone for that long, it doesn't just disappear overnight, and part of him was still had feelings for her. He would never do that to Milly, but part of him wanted to just gather her up in his arms and make her feel better.

"How do you get along with Viper? After a few years I had a long conversation with Sarin and we came to an agreement. The more he helps me do what he needs me to do, the better I will be at it and the more I can try to lead a normal life and not draw attention to my other activities. Are you really aware of what Viper could do to help you if he really wanted to?"

He then proceeded to tell her of the time Sarin teleported him and some of the other things he'd done to help, and saw the surprise on Sumi's face. It was becoming very clear that Viper was enjoying watching her struggle with this and Rekluse just wished he knew a way to hurt a death god for the problems he'd caused her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Sumi nodded, "Yeah, he said a double. But thats in a couple of hours- Im- uh free now." She smiled lightly at him, and started to walk down the hallway with him as he talked. Not many people were in the hall, most had already left school grounds to head home- but Sumi had stayed after to do some extra credit. "Oh, we get along as well as we can." She replied with a light smile, "He's really not that bad, he just like's to tease me alot. But he keeps me out of danger for the most part."

"Oh he's a charmer." Viper smirked lightly, knowing Rekluse felt his pressance. "We have a perfectly fine relationship." Viper chuckled, but in reality- he always did look out for her. And he knew it was actually better for her to be out more, deffinatly when her parents were home. They caused her far more stress then Viper did.

Sumi fwlt his hand brush aginst her's as they walked, and it made her blush lightly- so she looked away from him to infront of herself. She didnt even notice him glance at were Viper was fallowing them. "Oh well, I think he helps me as much as he can..." Sumi replied lightly, she bit at her lip for a moment, and then smiled. "I mean he's all I have to talk to 24/7, so at least he's there for me right? Im trying to look at this more positivly." Sumi was actually very adorable when she smiled.

Viper did enjoy watching humans, deffinatly the one's around Sumi. He knew how Sumi felt, being her Death God enables him to feel her feelings. "I'd say I do that well." He smirked, "I do of course care for my lovely Sumi."

Sumi opened up the door's to the outside, and stepped outside- happy to get some air. She felt like her blush would never go away, but her faced cooled. "So what exactly are you going to help me with Rekluse?" She questioned, she liked saying his name- and she really didnt get a chance to often. "Im still behinf in several classes, they're hard to catch up in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death.Sender.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: