Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Empty
PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:05 pm

"His mother and father just died..." A low voice spoke, as if to keep thier voices down. "He is going to be living with the boss, I overheard them say that was his fathers last wishes." A man in a black suit with sunglasses spoke to another man that wore the same outfit.

"Isnt the funeral tomrrow?" The other spoke up as he crossed his arms. "I bet the little miss wont be so happy- thats her birthday." He let out a sigh, "She'll most likely be a handful. You know how she gets when all the attention isnt directed towards her." He stopped talking when they heard footsteps coming thier way.

Thier boss came down the hallway, his hand was holding onto a small boys hand. "Come'along." Ten Rijitsu, the Boss, commanded to his men standing in the hallway. His voice seemed to be drained, the day had been a long one- and he'd lost a dear friend. But now he had gained a son. Someone who could take his place.

"Yes Boss." He pushed his sunglasses up, and waved to the other men. "Is the car outfront? We're leaving the hosbital." He spoke over into a cellphone. "Is everything ready? The boy is coming home with us." He hung up the phone, and nodded to the boss. "Everything is in order."

--The next day...
-At the funeral.

"And we lay to rest-" The preacher stood up in his white soaked garmets- the rain wouldnt stop pouring. "These two beloved-" He continued, talking in a loud voice- though the rain seemed to almost drain it out. "Couple that-" The preacher mumbled on.

A boy stood infront, in a small black suit. He stared down at the ground, holding the hand of the Boss. His black locks were soaking wet, while his green eye's stared down at the ground. He hadnt spoken much, and no one knew what was said between the Boss and him- but the boy seemed to be at an understanding that he would now be adopted into the Bosses family.

On the other side of the boss stood a small little girl, holding his other hand. She looked upset, more or less angry then anything else. She kept glaring over at the boy. 'This is my birthday... And I have to stand out in the pouring rain just because his parents died? How selfish...' She grumbled to herself.

Nanami, the girls mother, kept a good grip on her daughters hand. She new her daughter was upset, but so was she. Not only did she loose two friends, but she had her own fear of death. Nanami had cancer, and didnt have much longer to live. She knew that her daughter would be in that boys place- staring down at her grave.

"And with that, we lay them to rest." The preachers voice came loud and clear thru the pouring rain. "Side by side they will sleep into enternity." He continued while they lowered the two coffins into the grave- two graves laid side by side. "We lay to rest Ayame Lyi Tyknima, and Kline Hyuchi Tyknima."

The Boss looked down at the boy, a small gental smile on the bosses lips- "Go ahead." He hand now gentally pushing the boy forwards. "Lay your flowers on thier grave." He encoraged, "Miji." He nodded at him, letting him step up to thier grave. "Son."

Miji stared down into the graves, everyone stood back and watched the small boy, as he tossed the flowers into thier grave. "Mother... Father..." He whispered under his breath. He then looked back at Rijitsu, when he got a nod, he went back to his side- and took his hand in his again.

Yun, the Bosses daughter, let go of her fathers hand and glared at Mijiama. "You, boy, your mine now." She then smiled, "And dont you ever forget that." She felt a light tug from her mother, she then became silent- but still stared at Miji. 'He's now mine.' Yun smirked.

--Ten years later...

"Miji..." The weak voice of Rijitsu spoke up, "You've always been like a son to me... I wanted a normal life for you, but you are the only one worthy of surpassing me..." He continued, "I wish for you to look out for my Yun... Your both destined for differant lives..." He coughed, holding onto his chest. "Im sorry you had to miss your wedding to come see your dying old man..."

Miji stood in a white tuxedo, the one he was about to get married in. "Boss, dont speak like that." He said with a small smiled, "I would rather be here then anywhere." He stood beside the huge bed. "There's nothing I would rather do then to take your place. It would be a honor." His bright green eye's watered over, but he was not sheading tears.

The doors banged open, There stood Yun- panting! "Fa-father!" Yun ran to his side, tears flooding from her eye's. "How could you not tell me about Miji's wedding! He's mine!" Yun cried, "And now you have to go and die like mother!!" Yun screamed, "Its not fair!! Its just not fair!" Yun started to cry on the egde of the bed. "Daddy!"

Rijitsu frowned, he coughed as he sat up lightly. "Yun... Darling... It is for the best... You are not to marry Miji." Her spoke lightly, "Im going to go join your mother in Heaven... There's no need to worry. Miji will take care of you..." He smiled lightly, "I knew smoking would be the death of me..." He chuckled, "But it is fate." He looked to Miji, "Please, take care of yun-" He coughed some more before laying himself back down. "I need some peace and quite now..."

Miji looked to Yun, "Yun, listen to your father." He grabbed her arm, "Come with me, I'll take you back to your room. There's no need to go back to school with this news." Miji said in a calm mannor, "You need to understand." He lead her out of the room.

"Understand what!?" Yun snapped, pulling her arm away from Miji once they were out of the room. "Your marring that whore! And my fathers dying!" Yun sobbed, "Your mine! I wont let her have you! I dont care what anyone says!" Yun snapped. "You- you jerk!" She ran off down the hallway.

Miji watched her go, he let out a sigh- and walked off down the hallway. 'I'll let her be.' He told himself, he looked to two men that were standing there. "Keep a good eye on her, we dont want her running off again." Miji gave out orders, he was perfect for this job- as if this was his place in life. And it was.

The men nodded, "Yes Boss." One said with a bow, as he grabbed his cellphone out- speaking into it quickly. "Keep a tight eye on Yun-chan, make sure no one leaves without notification." He looked back to Miji, "Anything else Boss?"

"Yes, dont call me that." Miji said sternly, "I am not your Boss yet. Respect the Boss while he is still breathing." Miji's cold voice sent out shivers. He then turned, leaving the men to tend to Yun- he had a bride to tend to. 'Sheri will not be happy at all...' He sighed, 'Though that power happy bitch will be happy Im to be Boss- though everyone already knew that.' He grumbled.

--Several months later...

Yun sat down on the ground, her clothing torn- and bloodsplatter across her cheek. She sniffled and whiped away some of the blood with her sleeve. She turned her razor glare up towards a fimular face. "I could have delt with it myself!" She snapped.

Mijiama let out a sigh, "If you would stop running off, we wouldnt have to deal with these monthly kidnappings, and your nightmears." Miji spoke calmly, "Now come home, and start behaving." He wore a nice suit, and a long trenct coat- the weather had been rainy- as it is every fall.

Some men started to clean up the scene around them. Picing up the gun shells, wrapping up the body, and washing away the blood. One man helped Yun up, since she'd sprained her ankle. "Come along miss Yun." He said as he helped her walk to the black cars parked around the corner. Yun glared at Miji all the while until they were out of site and in the parked car.

Miji let out a breath, "We need to keep a better eye on her." He said sternly, "The next one who looses her, looses thier life." He threatened, "Her wellfair is more important then anyones, the Bosses bloodline runs in her vains. Undertand that?" Miji said in a cold voice, "Now finish cleaning this up." He turned, walking back to the cars.

Miji got into the back, sitting aside Yun. "Yun." He said once he'd settled in. "You need to understand how important your life is, and that I am to protect you from any harm." Miji said in a more calm voice, "But you constantly throwing fits, and acting like a child are beginning to become more of a chore for me." He looked to her with stern eye's. "I would think its best if you were sent aboard somewhere such as France, if we continue to have these problems."

Yun stared down at her hands, 'Just another lecture...' She grumbled, but when she heard 'sent aboard- France' Her head shot up, she looked to him wide eyed! "You- you wouldnt!" She snapped, "You cant just send me away!" She teared up, "Im not something that belongs to you! Your mine!"

Mijiama sighed, "Not one more word Yun, Im tired of hearing it." He silenced her, she did as he said- but cried the whole way home. 'Its for the best. As Rijitsu said, we are both destined for differant paths.' Mijiama glanced over at her, 'She's strong, she can take it.'

--Back at home...

They returned to the large home, the Rijitsu home that had been in thier family for quite a few generations. Severals branches of thier family lives there, serving under the Yakuza way of the family.

Yun went stright to her room, locking herself in her bedroom, not coming out for anything. 'He cant just send me away! Im almost out of highschool- I can move away on my own! I dont need him!!' Yun threw her pillow aginst the wall, and jumped onto her bed crying. "I miss you daddy!!!"

Miji was about to knock of her bedrooms door when he heard her crying, crying for her father. He stopped. She cried. Why didnt he? They both lost both of thier parents- but only she cried. Miji sighed, turning away- he'd let her be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Yun's sobs grew softer as she buried her face in her pillow, and she wrapped her arms around the large white teddy bear that laid beside her. None of this was fair!! "I hate being cooped up in this stupid place....but there's no way I'm going to let them send me away!! Miji wouldn't really do that...would he??"

A frown appeared upon her lips as Yun sat up, and she wiped away her tears with a sniffle. Her ankle was killing her, and it was looking more and more swollen by the second. She knew Miji would send in a nurse to come look at it soon. "Stupid Miji...when will he ever learn that he's mine??"

Last edited by DarknessDesires on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Miji let out a sigh, and rubbed his temples on his forehead. He walked down the hallway, strightening up as he came apon some of his men. "Send for the nurse, Yun needs cared for." He said as he walked past, and walked into his office- closing the door behind him. He almost hoped she'd throw a fit, and come see him- because he wanted to see if in person she really was okay. He knew she was strong.

The man nodded, and picked up his cell phone- calling to get ahold of the nurse. Since they could not leave thier post of protecting thier boss. "Miss Yun needs cared for, the boss has asked that the family doctor and assisstant tend to her." He closed his phone, and put it back in his pocket and eyed his partner.

Miji pulled open the large curtians- and stared out at the sky. It was pouring down rain, and thunder clouds lurked- as if lightning was ready to strike. He grumbled, what a night. He turned, and sat down at his desk- and leaned back- closing his eye's in the quiteness of the rain. He then heard some yells, protest, and loud noises. He smiled, she was throwing a fit- and coming to him like always. It was kind of cute. Though he always came off as annoyed, he wasnt going to encourage her.

Miji looked to the door as it was flung open, tears down her pale cheeks- she deffinatly wasnt in good shape. She shouldnt even be walking on her ankle. Miji frowned, he got up suddenly and was infront of her within seconds. He wrapped his arms around her, and let out a sigh. "Yun-" He said in a smooth, almost tender voice. He cared. "You shouldnt do this to yourself..."

The men knew they couldnt touch her, but they did try to make her stay in her room- but thier words were useless aginst her. She always got what she wanted. The men stood down once she burst into Miji's office, they simply stood back and bowed thir head. This was none of thier business, the boss know was attending to the matter.

Last edited by DarknessDesires on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:07 pm

"Like you care!" Yun snapped, and she wriggled in an attempt to break free form his embrace, but to no avail. He would hold on to her so she wouldn't further injure her ankle, which was now wrapped up-but you could tell it was very swollen even with all the wraps.

"It's not fair! It's just not fair!!" she shouted, trying to make her voice audible over the loud claps of thunder outside, and she jutted her lower lip out and beat her tiny fists on his chest. She would make him understand how she felt, and he would listen to her! "You can't send me away!! You can't!! Who's gonna make sure no one steals you away from me when I'm not here??" She let out a small sniffle and wiped away the tears that were staining her cheeks, gazing up at him with her red, puffy eyes. "You can't send me away...."

She tried to wriggle out of his arms yet again, pushing with all her might to get him away from her, but in all her struggling she had forgotten her fatigue-and she grabbed her forehead at the wave of dizziness that washed over her. Not only had she sprained her annkle trying to escape her captor, but she had also lost a lot of blood. She suddenly slumped against him and lightly grabbed at his shirt, burying her face in his chest with a loud sob.

Last edited by DarknessDesires on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Miji let out a light sigh, "Yun, calm yourself. Your not making your situation any better." He commented lightly, "I wont send you away Yun, if you start to behave. You cant be worring me so much, deffinatly when Im as busy as I am right now." He looked down at her, "I am yours Yun, you can do with me as you wish- as long as you allow me to respect the wishs of your father."

Ever since he'd join the family, all through his childhood- Yun had made it clear that he was her's. She'd boss him around, and without a word of protest, he'd obey her. Until his teen years, when Yun's father took him under his wing- and they'd bearly see eachother. But everytime they saw eachother, Yun would latch onto him- telling him he was stupid for leaving her. That he needed to stay around more often.

It was Yuns father, Rijitsu, always made it clear to Mijiama that he was to not be with his daughter. Other then to protect her and to guide her, it was not Yuns place to interfear with the mafia business. And that which Rijitsu made Mijiama promise to protect and take care of Yun, and to never cross those lines that shouldnt be crossed.

"There are lines that should not be crossed, and you should not try to tempt and play around where you shouldnt. I have called off my wedding, and have no need to be married for the time being- my enagement is still on." He said in a smooth tone, "She will make a respectable wife when time comes, but for now I have no need for her." He said almost in a cold tone. "So please, do not stress anymore Yun."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:11 pm

"But she's a whore!!" Yun cried out, and she bit her lip and shook her head. "You said it yourself you were mine-and she's taking you away from me!!" She tightened her grip and began pulling on his shirt, hot tears flowing freely down her red cheeks.

"You know she doesn't really care about you anyway, so you should just dump her!" she shouted, and cast her eyes downward so she was staring at the floor. It was true, and everybody knew it. She was only marrying him for his money and his emmense amount of power-and if for some reason he lost it, she'd just toss Miji aside like an old rag doll and move on to the next guy. But Miji was the Boss, so Sheri stayed.

Sheri. How Yun hated her. She hated her with very fiber of her being, every part of her soul, with all her heart. She hated her for taking Miji away from her.

"She's nothing but a whore."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Miji let out a sigh, "Her family has wealth and power as well, its a good move into a stronger tie with politics. This is all business for me Yun, you dont understand- and that is why your father has kept you out of this sort of things." He picked her up in one swoop, bridal style as he now carried her out of the room. "My room or yours?" He said calmly, he knew since she was upset, she'd end up in his bed anyways. She always snuck in and snuggle with him when she was sad.

Miji walked with her down the hall, the servents and maids that were cleaning up Yuns mess- moved out of the way. Miji let out a small sigh, Yun was nortorius for causing distruction. Maybe this was why they were forbiddion to cross those lines, maybe she would be his distruction.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:12 pm

"Yours," Yun spoke barely in a whisper, and she cast her eyes downward as he carried her down the hall past the maids who were cleaning up the mess she made. Everywhere she went Yun almost always made a mess of things. It was if trouble was attracted to her, and she attracted to it. Maybe it was because no matter what, she always got what she wanted. Always.

"I don't care if she has lots of power. He shouldn't marry her because she doesn't care about him and he doesn't care about her..."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Miji nodded as he carried her down the hallway, one of his men who stood watch outside of bedroom door open the door for him- and stood aside as he carried Yun into his room. The room was huge, and with a double kingsized bed- that he set Yun down on. He alked over to the large windows, and pulled the blinds and curtains shut. He glancved over at her, "Im going to jump into the shower, make yourself comfortable." He then turned away, and went to the bathroom- shutting the door behind him.

Yun's cellphone went off shortly after she was left in the large room alone. It was her friend from school, the only one she really talked to- and the one who was always getting into trouble with her. "Hey Yunie, whats up? I heard you got yourself into some more trouble. What happened? I was worried after you didnt meet me where you were suppose to, and you wernt answering your phone." Ako huffed, "Well anyways, I got my hands on some speed- I was wondering if you wanted to sneek out and get high."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Yun’s face immediately brightened at the name featured on her caller ID, and she scurried to pick it up. “Hey Ako,” she smiled, happy to have her best friend on the phone. “Yeah, I got in a lot of trouble this time. He threatened to ship me off to another country! Can you believe him??”

She suddenly got quiet, listening to her friend’s offer.

"Well anyways, I got my hands on some speed- I was wondering if you wanted to sneak out and get high."

Yun hesitated, her eyes a bit wide as she struggled to find the words to answer. “Speed?” she replied uncertainly, her voice dropping down to a low whisper. Miji may be in the shower, but he had many spies to keep an eye on her-and an excellent sense of hearing. “We’ve never done that before…Well, I haven‘t. Have you?”
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Ako chuckled, "I have a few times, like before a big test so I could stay up and study- and I did excellent! It just makes me feel so much more free and focused- its an awesome feeling. So can you sneek out? We'll run around town, and have a great time! Its the weekend, its not like we have school or anything. Plus- your good at giving the guards the slip." Ako giggled.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:14 pm

"Yeah, but...." she trailed off, eyeing the bathroom where Miji was taking a shower warily. "I don't know...He seemed really serious this time. Like he was really gonna send me away!" She paused, letting the idea really sink into her mind. Send her away? He couldn't. He wouldn't. Would he? Was he really, truly, honest to God serious about his threat?

"You don't think he really would...do you Ako?" Her voice was uncertain, almost fearful, and she brought her knees up to her chest as she leaned her ear against the phone.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:14 pm

"Like I know, you know how he gets when he catches us hanging out together. He calls me 'wild' and a 'bad infulence'." Ako grumbled, she didnt exactly like him- because he came between her and Yun. Though he was hot. "Well whatever, lets ditch school tomarrow then, and just run around high. It'll be fuuuun." She chuckled.

The door clicked as Miji opened it up, he was drying off his hair with a towel as he stepped out of the bathroom. He was wearing only a robe, with his boxers on underneth. He looked up to see Yun on the phone, "Who are you talking to at this hour?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 pm

"Yeah, that sounds like fun! I'll-" she paused at the sound of the door opening, not daring to finish her sentence. Miji would kill her if he knew she was talking to Ako, especially this late at night. He would know she was planning something.

"Who are you talking to at this hour?" his voice rang through the silence, and Yun cringed a bit at the tone in his voice. He knew quite well who it was, and she knew that.

"Oh, sorry. I gotta go! I'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye," she blurted out, hanging up the phone quickly afterward. Ako would understand that she didn't mean to hang up on her...

"Oh," Yun forced an innocent smile on her face, turning on the bed to face him. "You scared me...I didn't hear the water stop running."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Miji grumbled, "I dont like you talking to her, he's not a good infulence." He ruffled up his hair with the towel, and tossed it aside. "You need tostart behaving better Yun, or I wont have many choices on what to do with you." He half threatened. He removed his robe, revealing his well defined body- but also the few scars he'd gotten over the years. He grabbed the remoat, and turned on the tv. He always watched the news before going to bed.t
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Yun's eyes flickered over Miji's muscular body for a split second before she turned away in a pout. She'd seen him like this so many times before it didn't even affect her anymore.

"Miji-kun! You know she's my friend! It's not like I can just stop talking to her!" she shouted, crossing her arms over her chest. Yun was known for being stubborn, and it seemed she was even more so when it came to Miji.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched the newscasters for a moment before looking to Yun. "I could have you change schools again. This one doesnt seem to be doing you any good just as the last. You some how manage to find the bad crowd everytime." He grumbled, and looked back to the tv. He knew she was going to put up a fight over this subject.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Yun immediately perked up and she looked at him with an incredulous expression. "That is SO NOT FAIR, Miji-kun!! I will not change schools! I've already changed five times! It's not good for me, you know!" she ranted, her eyebrows furrowed together to give her a more serious look. The truth was, however, that no matter how serious or tough Yun tried to make herself seem, she never fooled Miji. He could see right through every one of her acts. It was so irritating.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Mijiama chose to ignore her rantings, he heard her same old excuses all the time. Always acting like everything was unfair. Though he was caught off guard when she noticed he was ignoring her- and she suddenly wrapped her arms around his chest. Suddenly his heart jumped, though he stayed calm. "Yun, you say the same things over and over. Everything I do is for you, and it is in your best interest." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Yun shot him the dirtiest look she could muster, though she was quite sure it wouldn't be all that effective towards him. It never was.

"What's in my best interest?? My best interest?? I don't want this!! How can it be in my best interest if it's not what I want?!" she shouted, her tiny fists balling out of frustration. She beat them a few times on his chest and bit her lip. "It's not fair, Miji!!"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Miji frowned, he let out a sigh as he caught her fist hin his hands. He held them in place, and looked her in the eye's. "You think Im stupid? You think I dont know what your doing?" He frowned, "How your acting is disrespectful, and your father would be ashamed." He said in a calm tone, but it was also cold- hurtful words. "If you can promise me, promise me that there will be no more trouble- I will stop moving you from school to school. But there are no promises on sending you abroad. I honestly think that'll be good for you."

He set down her hands, and still stared at her- his look was almost stolic. He learned that showing emotion around Yun was showing her a weakness. "If you can promise me that, and if you stop misbehaving- then I can work with you. But the more you struggle, the more I will have to control you."

OOC: For me and Saphira only <3
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Yun stopped struggling and let her arms go limp at his words, obviously defeated. Her hard eyes immediately softened and determination was quickly replaced with hurt and bewilderment.

"I hate you," she mumbled under her breath, though it was loud enough for him to hear as she turned her cheek away and gazed out the window behind her. "Let go of me."

Her shouldered shook a bit as she fought the lump in her throat, and Yun made no moves to get away from him, just remained looking away. "I said let go of me. Please. Just leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Miji frowned at her, he hated dealing with her half the time- because it seemed he did nothing but cause her pain. "You need to promise me Yun." He said as he got up, and walked over to his closet. He looked through some of the clothing before settling on a black and grey suit. He pulled it from the closet, and shut the closet doors.

Her words were hurtful as well, she didnt say it often- but even saying it once was enough to hurt. But showing her emotion was not an option. He had to be strong, the new head of the family. He took his suit into his bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Yun remained with her back to him until she heard the bathroom door close behind her.

Stupid Miji. Stupid, stupid, stupid, unfair Miji. He was hers, you know. So why was he bossing her around?

"He doesn't understand anything...I hate it here," she bit her lip, now letting the tears fall freely down her face. What exactly did he want from her? She had no life. She was only stuck in this God awful place with nothing to do and no friends. The only friend she could actually trust was Ako, and of course Miji disapproved. He just liked to ruin her life. He did it on purpose.

"I'm going to my room." Yun whispered, knowing he wouldn't hear her words as she hopped off the bed and opened the door to his room to reveal the hallway. He wouldn't have heard her, but he would definitely have heard that. She let out a soft sigh and shut the door behind her before Miji could come out of the bathroom and stop her.
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Miji heard the door close, and frowned. He wasnt going to go after her, he knew he was the last person she would want to be around. He had some business to attend to anyways, and he'd put extra watch on Yun- but from a distances so she felt like she had room. He knew she'd probably run off again, but this time no one would run off with her.

He looked into the mirror as he strightened his tie, Sheri would be coming over in the morning to join him for breakfast. Great. She was bueatiful, charming when she wanted to be- but most of all she was greedy. Given everything she ever wanted by her father, she expected to have everything she wanted.

--Meanwhile...

Yun's cellphone went off again, it was Ako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next