Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:44 pm

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Karminarae

"What he doesn't know won't break his heart," I sneered, and I clenched my fists tightly at my sides. I could feel a fire begin to rise within my body, but the lump in my throat still lingered from before. This is what he deserved. He deserved this. After what he did to me, he deserved this. I had to keep reminding myself of that as I gazed at my reflection in the mirror with my grinning best friend standing behind me, searching for any possible flaws.

I had to look absolutely gorgeous for this party, and I knew I had pulled it off. My white blonde hair had settled in perfect little ringlets over my shoulders, while the rest of it was pulled back in a messy but seductive bun. I had smoky eye makeup to play up my dark eyes, cute dangly periwinkle earrings (which were my favorite color), and a sexy white dress that hugged all the right curves of my body. Boys would classify me as drop dead gorgeous, but that was the least important thing on my list. I wanted him to go ga-ga over me so I could rip his heart out and shove it down his throat the way it he did to me.

-----Earlier that Week

I smiled to myself as I hopped up the steps to his front door, placing my ear against the wood to see if I could hear anything going on inside. Today was our anniversary, and I had something special in store for him. Something he would absolutely love.

I knew it was early and all, and he was teaching a guitar lesson at the moment, but I just couldn't wait any longer! Excitement can drive you insane, you know. Not wanting to disturb his session, and wanting to surprise him too, I opened the door slowly and quietly, knowing that it would be unlocked. He always kept the door unlocked, no matter how many times I reminded him to lock it. It was bad habit of his. A bad habit that I secretly loved.

I crept into the kitchen to get a glass of water, then peered out of the window at the front yard. All the cars were gone, except for his and his guitar student's. That mean this parents were gone. Perfect.

I quickly chugged my drink and set it down in the sink, then began making my way downstairs to where he normally taught his lessons when a thud sounded from his room that immediately stopped me in my tracks. Curiosity took over me, and I crept back upstairs and tip-toed toward where the sound had come from when I heard another thump, followed by two voices. I was confused at first because I couldn't imagine what or where those noises could be coming from, but when I approached the door my chest quickly tightened up and my whole body began to tingle at the realization of what was going on on the other side of the door. I swallowed hard and flung it open to be greeted with some redhead straddling my boyfriend.

I don't really remember much after that. The girl screamed in horror and quickly covered herself up, and my legs became limp and unsteady, threatening to give way beneath my weight. I remember my boyfriend jumping up and hearing him say he could explain and that it wasn't what it looked like, and then feeling hot drops of salty tasting water rolling down my cheeks and lips as I stumbled backwards away from the scene. He reached out and touched my shoulder, but I slunk away and ran downstairs and out the front door.
That stupid boy. That stupid, stupid boy. How could he do that to me? How could he break my heart like this....on our anniversary?

-------Present

I smiled softly to myself and wiped away a bit of gloss that had strayed off my lips before turning around to face my friend with raised eyebrows.

"So? What do you think? Do you think this will work?" I asked. I always asked for her opinion on things, no matter how unimportant they were. In this case, however, nothing could ever be more important. I was gonna break his heart tonight the way he shattered mine, no matter what.

((This rp is gonna be about a girl who's trying to get back at her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her by making him jealous, but while doing it she ends up falling for the guy she's playing! And then when her ex finally wants her back she has to choose between an old love and her newfound flame! Drama. So I need a best friend, an ex-boyfriend, and a new smokin' lover! Someone can even be the girl he cheated on Karmina with! Any takers?))

Last edited by LadySaphiraShijinuske on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Hoshi, Karmina's best friend, stood there with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her lips. "Your going to knock him dead, he's not even going to understand what hit him." She chuckled, feeling very devious. "That ass will regreat ever hurting you." She flipped her hair, having a snooty look on her face. "He so underestimated a womans heart." She clenched her fist.
Hoshi was quick to changed her expression as she giggled and grabbed her friends shoulders- turning her to look her in the eye's. "Your so perfect, lets go knock em dead!" Hoshi closed her eye's, "Guys are such idiots." She flashed open her eye's, and smiled at her friend. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm

I grinned in satisfaction and turned back to the mirror to primp myself one more before placing my hands on my hips. "Well I guess I better get downstairs. Afterall, it is my party," I spoke up, gazing Hoshi up and down before smiling to myself. I could hear the music bumping loudly through my closed door. "You look cute." I giggled excitedly and hurried toward the door.
"I wonder who I should flirt with first," I smirked, gazing out over the stair rail at the crowd of people below me dancing and just chatting with their friends.
"Ready to knock 'em dead?"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Hoshi smirked, "Of course dear- Im always 'cute'." She giggled in a modest tone, as she looked to the door. "Oh I love that song." She smiled as she fallowed her friend out of the bathroom and down towards the stairs. "Oh, I see that little bastard- oh and the nerve... That slut is here too..." Hoshi made a face. "The only thing that gives me satisfaction is that he wont be able to take his eye's off of you." Hoshi laughed.

It just so happened to be that Toyru had shown up, though Hoshi had a bit of doubt in his coming. But he had for sure brought Rhyne, his new girlfriend- it had become offical the day after Karmina had found out about them. He looked up towwards the staircase, he looked a bit shocked- but a smile came over his lips after a few seconds. Rhyne was quick to turn her head to look at whatever Toyru was looking at, she looked shocked too! But then she to smiled. She felt like the victor here. She had him.

Hoshi giggled, looking to her friend. "Lets go join everyone, it is your party after all." Hoshi moved her hand over her head, removing her cute cap- and throwing it at Hoshi's shut door. "Plus, I totally want to cut loose and just dance and drink. This week has been so hectic." She smiled at her friend, "But we're going to make it all better." Hoshi stepped past her friend, "Find a real hottie." She winked as she continued down the stairs, and stepped into the crowd.
"Hey Minru, grab me a beer." Hoshi giggled as a girl from thier school quickly went and got her a beer. Once the cold beer was in her hand, she proceeded to the middle of the living room to start dancing.
Toyru grumbled, and rubbed the back of his neck- he had stared at Karmina for awhile- but he hadn't given him the satisfaction of looking back. That annoyed him. Though Rhyne tryed getting his attention, she got frustrated and left outside for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:50 pm

"Little does she know she's just a rebound," I smiled to myself as I watched Rhyne stomp out of the house with a pissed off look on her face. Toryu just couldn't keep his eyes off of me. Perfect. Tonight was going to be a good night. I could feel it.
I watched as some girl from our science class went to grab a beer for Minru, and I almost laughed. People waited on hand and foot for us just to get us to notice them. How pathetic was that? Still, I didn't mind the constant catering. At least I didn't have to do everything for myself. They were like my little slaves, kissing my feet in order to be accepted. The thought of it brought a large grin to my face.
Toyru was still drooling over me as I walked past him toward the kitchen, completely ignoring him. He didn't even bother going outside to get Rhyne to come back inside. Things were just getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:51 pm

"Woah! Oh- uh, hi." Someone said. she had walked right into Shoji, beeing too busy watching her ex be sufified by her looks. By the loks of it had HAD been about to sip his soda before she made him wear it. he frowned slightly. "Well, luckily it was me not someoene else." he mumbled and picked up some paprtowels off the roll to dry himself off.... Yes... she looked beautyful..... though he didnt seem intrested like all the other boys who were litteraly drooling over her.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:52 pm

I grinned to myself as I pranced right by that horndog, but my little moment of glory was suddenly cut short as I smacked right into to some guy standing in my way.
"Hey, watch where you're-" I quickly paused, seeing as I had spilled his drink all over his shirt. "Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized, gazing at him with interest and curiosity. "I've never seen you before...Are you new?"
"Who is he?" I thought to myself, watching him as he tried to clean the soda stain from his shirt. I took a bit of a closer look at him and noticed his beautiful light eyes. He was kinda cute.
"Who are you here with? Don't tell me you're Clarissa's new boytoy."
Clarissa ALWAYS showed up with a new boy on her arm. She was notorious for it, which made her an even bigger slut than she already was. "I'm gonna be pretty pissed off if he is, 'cuz that means Clarissa's here too. I hate that bitch."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 pm

He laughed at the acusation [sp?]
"NO! Not me. I dont think i would ever be cought dead with her." he said tossing the paper towels away abandoning his efforts to clean his shirt. "I came alone... first tive ive been to one of your partys- but im in all of your classes." he said. "I guess you didnt recognise me with out my glasses though huh?"
His dark tan skin contrasted with his light hair as he grabed another soda. "Want one?" he asked.
"OI! SHOJI!" someone called. he looked over blining before ceatching a football that had been speeding at him. "Mind giving a guy soe warning?! I already wore one drink tonight!" he called and tossed it back.
[still trying to find a pic of him T_T hes a surfer guy though, thus the tan :p]
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Hoshi giggled, watching her friend catch the eye's of any guy around her. 'Even the girls are staring, how pitiful thier jealousy is.' Hoshi smirked as she took a sip from her beer, "Hey you." Hoshi reached out, grabbing some guys arm. "Dance with me." She almost commanded. Hoshi was a stright forward person, who most people were intimidated by her.
Minru, the sciene class nerd, was standing behind Shoji and happened to get soda all over her new skirt. 'I just bought this...' Minru frowned, she wanted to break away from her 'smart' reputation and just be known for something else. But poor Minru seemed to be doomed to be the smart girl that everyone wanted to copy her homework.
--Meanwhile...
-Outside.

Rhyme was furious! She grabbed her best friends arm, which happened to be Clarissa. "Oh-mi-gawd, she is such a whore! She's just so jealous of me that she has to whore herself infront of my boyfriend!" Rhyme ranted, "Gawd, its like she didnt get the point when he left her, for me." She huffed, "I so want to ruin her night..."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:54 pm

I laughed at Shouji's comment and was about to defend myself when I noticed a girl from my math class with soda all over what looked like a brand new skirt. What was her name again? Mina? Minnie? I felt bad that I coudln't remember, but then it suddenly hit me.
"Minru, did I spill soda all over you too?" I asked, an apologetic tone lingering in my voice. "Look at you! That's gonna stain if it doesn't get washed right away. What size are you?" I asked, curious to see if she was the same size, or near the same size, as me. Maybe I could lend her a skirt or something while I threw her soiled skirt in the washer.
--Meanwhile
Clarissa grinned and peered into the window of the house, waiting to see if Karmina would appear, and she quickly turned back to her best friend and nodded in agreement.
"Then let's do it," she smiled wickedly. "You can't let her think she can steal the boy that you stole from her. It just doesn't work that way. We've gotta find a way to make her look like the complete tramp she is. You know, embarass her at her own party? You know she's just using this night to get back at you, so why don't you get her before she gets the chance to strike? She's bound to wait until it gets a litle later until she makes her move, so until then....We plan a way to ruin her life and her reputation, not to mention her chances of ever gettting Toyru back."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Minru blinked, she was taken by the fact that Karmina actually remebered her name! Minru blushed, and nodded. "I-its fine..." Minru said in her shy tone, but she knew that her skirt was doomed if it didnt get wshed. "Im a size 2." Minru said in her shy voice, she was very small and had a small frame, but at least had some hips. "Are you a size two too?" Minru asked in a hopeful tone. She knew that Karmina was small too, but had a much better figure then herself.
--Meanwhile...
-Outside.

Rhyme smirked, "Tottally!" Rhyme clenched her fist, "We're gonna show everyone the whore she really is." Rhyme chuckled, "So that means we need to find a creep of a guy to go along with our plans." Rhyme looked to Clarissa, "We need a horny good looking guy that'll make her feel like she's in control when she's really not." Rhyme had a look of wonder for a moment, and then her face lit up. "Jimro! He's a total player, my ex, and will do anything to get in a girls pants."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm

A size two? Damn she was small! Not that I was very big myself, but I had wide hips and a stubborn butt that wouldn't let anything over it without putting up a fight.
"Size two huh? I'm a size five, but I'm sure we could work something out," I replied with a shrug, then turned to Shoji with a cute wink. "Save that soda for me, would you? I'll be right back." I pointed at the boy who threw the football with a playful but warning look on my face not to throw it again, then waved a little goodbye to Shoji before walking toward the stairs. I didn't look behine me to see if Minru was following-I knew she was. Why wouldn't she? She was a geek, I was one of the most popular girls in school. This was a major deal to her, and I could tell by tone of her voice.
Not that I was conceited or anything, but I knew the social ladder of the highschool like the back of my hand. I practically made it up, along with Hoshi of course.
--Meanwhile
Clarrissa giggled evily and clasped her hands together in sheer delight. "Yes! yes, that's perfect! He's such a manwhore, and he'd do anything for you! Even if you are going out with Toyru! Hahaha, she won't even know what's coming," she snickered, then watched as she saw Karmina walk by the window-with Minru following.
"Ewww, what's she doing with Minru??"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Minru nodded, "Oh-" She blinked as Karmina turned and started to walk off. Of course Minru was going to fallow her, she wouldnt dare disrespect her- because as all people knew- thier social life in highschool was everything. And by wanting to change her fate of being the nerd, she had to play by the other kids rules. Minru of course was overjoyed that Karmina was nice, and willing to help her out.
Minru smiled to herself as she fallowed behind Karmina through the crowds of people. "Thank you so much Karmina-chan." She was just so happy that the stain probably wouldnt ruin her skirt. "I just sometimes seem to be in the way-" Minru said in an almost sad tone.
--Meanwhile...
-Outside.

Rhyme chuckled, "Who knows, maybe Karmina is a nerd now." She chuckled, "But its all the same. She has a heart, and we're going to brake it." Rhyne clenched her fist. "And make her pay for even trying to mess with me." Rhyme smirked, "God- I love you Clarissa." She giggled, smiling at her friend. "We're just so much alike- lets find Jimro."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm

"Oh, I think you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time, that's all," I replied with a sweet smile, and a thought suddenly struck me as I headed up the stairs toward my room. Why was I being so nice today? Then again, I was in such a good mood tonight it didn't really matter.
"So I'm gonna hafta dig for a minute to find those skirts if you want one that fits right," I teased, and I turned to my closet and slid one of the door to the side, revealing a mass of the hottest clothes available at the nearby malls, outlets, and even designer stores. I was known for having a kick ass wardrobe, along with a sleek and scuplted body, of course.
"Mind waiting a few minutes while I find them?"
--Meanwhile
Clarrissa winked and blew a kiss at her best friend. "Love ya too, sweetheart," she smiled, then took Ryhme's arm and sauntered back into the house with a small smirk. This was gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Minru blinked, and nodded with a smile. "Oh yes, thank you." She glanced around Karmina's room, it was cute- and of course very nice looking. Minru sat down on the edge of Karmina's bed as she went through her objects in the closet. 'Wow- she has alot of clothes...' Minru blinked, and watched Karmina. "Oh- Im terribly sorry about you and your ex." Minru blushed, remebering hearing about what had happened. "I think that you can do better Karmina-chan." Minru smiled lightly.
--Meanwhile...
-Outside.

Rhyne giggled, and they quicly found Jimro- he was surrounded by girls as always. He was such a playboy, and a good looking one at that. "Hey Jimro, leave these bitches and come hang with us." Rhyne winked, and of course he jumped of and came right to them. The other girls furious, they turned and left the area. Which just gave Rhyne the satisfaction of the win.

Jimro chuckled, "Hey hotties, what is up?" He crossed his arms, "You two having fun? Or did you need me to mix in the pleasure?" He chuckled, smirking all the while. He was a cocky one, but had the face that would melt a heart, and he was a heartbreaker. "Because you know how freaky I can get." He winked.

Rhyne giggled, "Yeah yeah, shut up you playboy." She laughed, slapping his arm. "Anyways, have you checked out Karmina? Look'n like a hot hoe huh? We want you to steal her heart. We know your good at it." Rhyne's tone turned from playful to serious. "I need you to play her like my boy did. Get all close and personal, and then smash that bitches heart into a billion pieces." Rhyne chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:58 pm

I smiled in response, though it was somewhat of a bitter, remorseful smile-and I browsed through my clothes in search of one of my older skirts. "Thanks...I think so too," I replied as confidently as I could, but it was hard for me to swallow the lump in my throat and get the words out the way I had wanted to. It was obvious I was upset, and I sectrely cursed myself for allowing any of my feelings to show-especially around someone besides Hoshi. I never showed anyone my true feelings. If anyone found out I had gotten my heart broken by that jerk of a guy, I'd be trampled upon by Rhyme and all those other bitches that hung out with her. They'd look for anything to bring me down, but I wouldn't let them see me upset.
"Any color skirt you'd prefer?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
--Meanwhile
"A billion pieces? Pft, I don't want to see any of her heart left," Clarrissa grinned, and she shot Jimro a flirty wink. "So you'll be a babe and do it for us, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Minru blinked, she could sense that this subject was a bit touchy. "Uh-" Minru blinked as Karmina changed the subject. "Oh no- anything is fine." She blushed, and placed her hands in her lap. "Anything is quite fine." She smiled in a cute innocent way, since thats what she was. It was very hard for her to change herself. Though there was nothing wrong with her, she just wanted to change.

Hoshi stepped into the room, and raised and eyebrow at the scene. "I thought I saw you two come up here, whats wrong? Your missing your own party." Hoshi placed a hand on her hip, seeing Minru's wet skirt- and Karmina sreaching through her closet. "Oh for Gods sake." Hoshi huffed, "Get your cute butt out there and flirt, I'll do this." Hoshi winked at her friend, "That guy you were talking to was cute, go flirt some more."
--Meanwhile...
-Outside.

Jimro blinked, "Wow- you guys are serious huh?" He crossed his arms, "She was looking very sexy, as always- I might add. I wouldnt mind getting into those tight panties of her's." He laughed, "Since that pussy of a boyfriend you have now never got that far!" He laughed, which made Rhyme irratated.

"Thats because she's too damn prude, and he was after me from the beginning!" She said defensivly. "God, she should know if she doesnt put out- he's gonna find someone that will." She huffed and crossed her arms, "He's totally hot, so of course Im in love with him." Rhyme said vainly, "He was totally into me..." She looked to Jimro snickering. "Oh shut up! Just go find that hoe!"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:59 pm

I laughed and held out a skirt in front of me, smiling as I noticed it was a size two. "I know, wasn't he?" I replied, watching my best friend's eyes glimmer with satisfaction at the situation. I had to keep in mind the reason I was here, and this wasn't getting me anywhere. How was I supposed to crush Toyru's heart if I was upstairs playing dressup with the science class nerd? I needed to focus, and that meant I needed to get down to business.
"But anyway, I'm done now," I said, dangling the skirt in the air and handing it over to Minru. "I'm pretty sure it will fit you. It's a size two." I crossed my arms and gazed her clothes over for a moment. "Oh, and you're lucky too. It matches your outfit."
--Meanwhile
"Quit being an asshole and get to work, already," Clarissa grolwed-becoming defensive over her friend. "C'mon, get going. It's not like we have all night, you know. The party has to end sometime, and we want her crushed before then."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Minru blushed, she totally felt out of place- and like she was in a awkward situation. Hoshi didnt seem pleased to see her friend helping her out, and then it dawned on Minru- she was being rude! Keeping the host from her party. Minru felt terrible.
Karmina tossed the skirt to her, and commented on how it matched. It did. It was a very cute skirt, and it looked like it would go well with her shirt. "Th-thank you." Minru held onto the skirt, she'd change when they leave- and go wash out the stain.
Hoshi grabbed her friends hand, and smiled as they walked out of the room together. "There's alot of cute guys here, plenty for you to choose from- any would do to make that asshole jealous." Hoshi giggled as they headed for the stairs.
Jimro went inside after rudely being yelled at by the two girls. 'Whatever got up thier cute panties and died- I'll never know-' He huffed, glancing around to catch sight of Karmina. He then saw her coming down the stairs with Hoshi. He grabbed two beers, and waited for the two to part- thats when he went up to her. "Hey Karmina, great party- want a beer?" He charmed, smiling at her with his charming smile.
--Meanwhile...
"Hey Shoji, was that Karmina you were talking to earlier? She's looking so hot tonight! I wonder if she'd do me because she's all heartbroken." He chuckled, nudging one of thier friends. "Ya'know how heart broken woman are." He winked, taking another big gulp of his beer.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:00 pm

"Yeah, I know," I replied with a laugh, gazing down at all the testasterone (sp? Lol) driven men from my stairs. There were so many guys that would kill to be able to just make eye contact with me, and yet I was beginning to let that aching depression slip its way back into my heart. Why did it have to turn out this way? I had never done anything to Toyru to make him turn on me the way he did. My heart was being stabbed with the feelings of betrayal that I hated so much-that made me want to cry out in anger and frustration-but it disappeared as quickly as it came when I caught sight of Jimro a few feet away.
"Hey Karmina, great party- want a beer?" He charmed, smiling at her with his charming smile.
I chuckled and met his smile with a heart-melting one of my own. "I've never been much of a beer kind a girl, but I guess I could if you were the one offering it," I winked-and gladly accepted the drink. I needed some alcohol in my system before I completely cracked.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty

Hoshi chuckled to herself as Jimro approuched Karmina, he was known as a heartbreaker- and a playboy- but damn was he hot. Hoshi knew her friend wasnt serious, so what was harmless flirting? Of course Karmina would have enough common sense not to use that boy, even if his looks were to die for. Hoshi glanced over the crowd of people, and stepped down off of the stairs. She just wanted to dance.
Jimro chuckled, her smile was truely amazing- and he loved the attention she was giving him. It all just fed into his large ego. "Mm, but the girl who loves beer is always fun." He teased lightly, "But its all in the taste right? Let me guess, you like either fine wine- or something strong like vodka?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:01 pm

"Maybe just the hard liquor," I laughed, cracking open the can of beer and taking a small sip from it. It didn't taste too bad, but it wasn't something that I would drink all of the time.
"God, he's so hot...Too bad he's a total playboy," I sighed inwardly-though a kept a tempting smile plastered on my face. What harm would a little teasing do? As far as I saw it, it was only a little fun.
"So what's a boy like you up to nowadays, hmm? Staying out of trouble, Jimro?" I grinned teasingly, taking another sip from my beer.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Jimro chuckled, finding this quite easy to catch her attention. Though he knew, thats what she wanted. No woman would dress that way if she didnt want to be noticed. "I dont know." He chuckled, moving his hand to lightly touch her arm. "Maybe I need a good girl like you to keep me out of trouble." He teased, being as charming as ever.
Toyru couldnt help but notice Jimro move in on Karmina. Though everyone knew how Jimro was. It still bothered him. But why should it? He was the one who cheated on her, he was the one who had decided he was going to move on. So why should this flirting effect him? He just grabbed another beer, and took a good chug.

"Maybe you do," I grinned, and I stepped closer to him, crossing my arms over my chest-beer still in hand. "It seems to me, I placed my hand on his chest, "that you seem to be surrounded by such bad influences." I cocked my head and smile cutely, then shot him a playful wink. "What dio you think?"

Jimro blinked, actually taken back by her words and action. That was odd. Jimro then chuckled, he needed to focus- not really into his ex's sceme- but more or less for personal gain. He loved to flirt, and she was of course hot. Why would it be any other way? He just needed to focus. "Well." He started with a grin on his face, loving her attention. "I must say in my defense, that I tend to attract the bad infulances." He chuckled.
Rhyme caught sight of Toyru, she was quick to wrap her arms around his and giggled in a cute way. "Oh Toy-ruu! I was looking everywhere for you! I am just so sorry about the way I acted- how childish! Want me to make it up to you by letting you sneek over tonight??" Rhyme giggled.
Toyru blinked, glancing at Rhyme as she wrapped her arms around his. "Oh-" he breathed out, why was she already forgiving him? He'd never get any peace to think things out at this rate. "Yeah- we'll see about it-" He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.

I suddenly caught sight of Toyru eyeing us as he sippe don his beer, and then Ryhme squealing and wrapping his arms around him like a whore. I took a chug of my beer instead of letting a frown cross my lips.
"So who did you come here with?" i asked curiously, cocking my head to the side as I tried my best to avoid the sight of my ex and his new playtoy. "I thought I saw you with Clarissa earlier."

"Oh her?" Jimro chuckled, "I doubt that, I may be lover- but Im not going to mess around with that." He laughed, finding the thought of it amusing. He loved to tease Clarissa, but thats about it. "Im more interested in woman like you." He charmed, "And you seem to be liking that beer more and more, or is it that you caught sight of something you dont care for?" He could hear Rhyme's loud voice behind them.
Jimro then suddenly wrapped his arm around Karmina, pulling her to him- as he looked down at her. "Forget him." He chuckled, "It'll only hurt you." He spoke honest words, which wasnt like him- though something about her made him want to comfort her.
Jimro was known for being a playboy, and a young delinquent- with his bleached hair and the people he hung out with. Rumored to be the son of some Yakuza, and to have been in gangs. He had quite the reputation. Though as carefree as he was, he was bound to feel something sooner or later.
Rhyme tugged on Toyru's arm, "Lets totally ditch this lame party, I totally dont know why we came anyways! Other to be with our friends, but even they are being lame. Being around a bunch of drunks is so not fun. Cooome'oon Toooy-ruu! I so wanna go home and relax!" Rhyme encouraged.

I was caught off guard by his odd action, pulling me close into him the way he did, and I gazed at him with surprise and a bit of shock. Why was he acting as if he truly cared about the way I was hurting? Normally this guy would do or say anything to get in a girl's pants, but he words seemed so sincere that it confused the hell out of me. I gazed up at him with saddened eyes, but I did my best to keep a smile on my face so Rhyme didn't see she had gotten the best of me and Toyru wouldn't notice how hurt I really was.
"Yeah, you're right..." I agreed-and I really did mean it. All thinking about Toyru did now was make me depressed-and want to kick that bitch's ass. That would only show I was hurting, though, and I wanted to act as if I didn't care-as if I'd never needed him anyway. It was part of my persona-part of Karimina's persona. I mean, this was highschool. I couldn't let people see the side of me that actually had feelings-I'd be ripped apart.
"Like dropping from the top of the food to the very, very bottom and being eaten by everyone else. It's not going to happen," I reassured myself, and I reverted my gaze back up toward Jimro. I felt comforted standing the way we were right now, me pressed up close to him-but not in a sexual way. It was ironic, however, that Jimro was the one doing it-the one notorious for only thinking with his other head.

"Then dont look so damn sad." He smiled down at her, which was completly odd on his part. Jimro himself didnt even know why he wanted to cheer her up. But seeing her with sad eye's made him want to protect her, and give her the world. These feelings were very differant for him.
"Finish that beer, and lets dance- you like to dance right?" He questioned, recalling seeing her dance before at another party. "You know he's been looking at you." He chuckled, "So lets make him jealous." He took a good chug of his beer, and set aside the empty bottle- waiting for her to finish her beer.
"Not now Rhyme." Toyru breathed out, he couldnt understand why Jimro was moving in on her- didnt she know he was a playboy? Or was she doing this all to get back at him. Of course, thats what it had to be. She wasnt serious. "We came here to drink, right? So lets drink." Toyru grabbed another beer and popped the cap off.
Rhyme crossed her arms, and made a pouty face. "Is that why you came here? I came here to make that bitch jealous! And your just staring at her! You left her for me! You made that choice, you cant regreat that now- just cause that sluts dressed nice and flirting! Your such a pig!" Rhyme threw a fit, as usual, when she didnt get what she wanted. She then stormed off to find her friend and leave.

I shifted my eyes downward, knowing he was right, and attempted to laugh it off. "Yeah, I love to dance," I replied, taking another small sip of my beer and biting my lower lip, trying as hard as I could to mask the maelstrom of emotions I was feeling. I wasn't sure if I wanted to finish the drink anymore. "Okay, I'm going to just forget about that guy and have a good time at my own party," I smiled, and I looked back up at Jimro-who was grinning back down at me. Was he happy I had said that?

"OI- Karmina," someone said behind her. when she looked, there was SHoji, holding her haf drank beer. "IM sorry to intruupt." he said and smiled a bit. "But Ive got to get going." he said setting the can down. "Thanks for having me over." he said. He and Jimro were known for not liking eachother. While jimro got into fights alot and smoked, basickly was very punkith, shoji was the kind of guy who kept quiet with a mysterious smile and tried to avoid conflict. but he had been in a hallway fight once before... somethign about a guy and his sisster.
It was well known he was the eldest of 5 children. 3 little sissters and a newborn brother. His father had just recently died as well.
"Well, Ill be seeing you." he said and waved offhanddedly, a few of his friends following him to hitch a ride, none of them bothering to say goodbye to their host.
He walked outside and blinked passing Rhyme. "OH, your my sissters friend, right?" he asked, seeing her clinging onto a boy. he recognised his face but couldnt remember his name. "I think shes been trying to get a hold of you." he informed her when she agknowlaged him with a look. "If you get a chance, im sure she woudl apreshiate it if you would call." he said as he passed.

Jimro chuckled, he was happy at the fact that she'd accepted his invitation to dance- and that she said she did need to forget about that guy. But why did it make him happy? Odd. But never the less, he just charmed along. "Yeah- thats what Im talking about." He laughed, that is until Shoji cut in.
Jimro looked to Shoji, he just had a stern face with it came to him. He wasnt going to play nice, and Jimro wasnt known for plaing nice with other guys. Jimro had been in plenty of fights, and known for being in a gang- so he didnt get messed with alot.
--Meanwhile...
-Outside.
While Rhyme had stormed off from Toyru, she ran into Shoji- and blinked. "Oh- uh..." She laughed lightly, "I've totally been busy-" She tryed to pull off an act of not looking upset. "Your Shoji right? Totally cute." She commented, as if it was casual talk. "I'll have to give your sister a call." She said lightly, trying to take her mind off of her idiot of a boyfriend.

I almost slapped my forehead at the sound of Shoji's voice, and I turned to see him set the can down and wave his goodbye. Before I could reply, however, he had already made his way toward the door. "Oh no, wait!" I called, but there was no way I could call over the sounds of the music. He couldn't hear me and ended up disappearing through the front door.
"Oh...I feel so bad," I bit my lip, and I gazed up at Jimro's solemn face with a curious cock of my head. "Why do you look so serious all of a sudden? You were just grinning a like a stupid idiot," I teased-but I really was confused as to why he had stiffened up so suddenly. "Do you two not like each other, or something?"

Jimro blinked, and looked to Karmina with a chuckle. "He's just some punk." He was quick to change back to his usual carefree self. "Anyways forget about him. About that dancing." He grabbed her free hand that was at her side. "I think you owe me." He teased.
Hoshi almost bumped into Shoji as he left, she reconigized him as the guy Karmina was speaking to earlier. She wondered why he was leaving, but didnt put much thought into it. She knew her friend had plenty of choices. Plus, she was surrounded by three cuties, and was happily dancing and cutting loose.

"Owe you, huh?" I giggled, and I finished off the rest of my beer, handing it to some girl dancing beside me who threw it away without question. I loved having people to do things for me. It was so convenient. She brought her body close to his, where they were just barely touching, and grinned. "Then I guess I have no choice then." She winked at him, then gazed over her shoulder at her best friend-who was standing by herself off at a distance.
"Now that I think about it...I don't think I've seen Minru with a guy all night. Then again, I haven't really been paying attention. Still..." I smiled to her and she grinned back. "She's probably just making sure those bitches Rhyme and Clarissa aren't casuing any trouble. Stupid hoes."
--Meanwhile
"Haha, would you look at that!" Clarrissa giggled in delight, and she ran up behind her best friend with a huge grin plastered on her face. "Check out where Jimro is right now. He soooo wants to get in your pants, Rhyme! He wouldn't even have gone near that slut Karmina if you hadn't asked him to! What a playboy!"

Hoshi caught the glance of her friend, and giggled lightly- qhich caught the attention of the three guys. They all blushed at her cute giggled, no one but Karmina had heard her giggle before! Hoshi then got a stern look on her face, "What are you blushing at?" She said in a cold tone, "Get me a beer."
Jimro chuckled, and wrapped one arm around her wasit as she moved closer to him. "Yeah? I wouldnt want to force you or anything." He teased, for some reason this came natural to him- he wasnt pretending- and he'd actually forgot all about Rhyme and Clarissa!
--Meanwhile...
"God- we should have got someone else then Jimro..." Rhyme grumbled, she couldnt help but feel jealous! "Or wait-" Rhyme smiled suddenly, and turned to her friend. "I know- I'll do what I already did! I'll steal him from her!!" Rhyme laughed, "Toyru's turning into such a loser anyways." She said in a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:08 pm

"Well what do you know, Jimro's a good dancer," I teased, smiling as he wrapped his arm around me and brought me even closer to him-our bodies now touching. I couldn't help but grin at how charming he was being, but I bit my lip and reminded myself that I had to snap out of it. I was only doing this to get back at Toyru, and if I let my feelings get in the way of things Jimro was bound to crush them. he was known for breaking girl's hearts in two.
--Meanwhile
"What's wrong with Jimro leading her on? It's not like he's really into her or anything. Jimro's never serious about any of the girls he's with," Clarissa smirked, resting a reassuring hand on her friend's shoulder. "But it wouldn't hurt to go over there and piss her off a little. Why don't you get Toyru to dance with you? She won't be able to keep her eyes off you two if you do! she'll be sooo jealous!"

Jimro laughed lightly, "Yeah, your not so bad yourself." He moved his hand up her side lightly, but then back down- just moving with her body and the beat. He for once wasnt being a complete pervert. That was sure a change. Even Jimro noticed it, and slightly remebered what Rhyme was talking about- but he didnt seem to care at all what they'd said. He was just having fun. And actually enjoying himself. It was strange.

--Meanwhile...

Rhyme grumbled, "Yeah- but..." Rhyme sighed, "I guess- he still might be mad at me though... I mean- I did yell at him." She sighed, and grabbed a beer. "What the hell! I want to make her miserable- so I'll have to lure her in right?" She laughed, "I can always use Jimro- whenever. He's so into me. What a vain whore, thinking she could get a guy like that? As if!"

I laughed and my lips parted in response to him when I suddenly noticed Ryhme in the door-and she was walking right towards us. I suddenly stopped dancing and froze. Why was she coming over here? Toyru wasn't anywhere around anymore...so what reason could she possibly have for approaching where I was dancing? I felt Jimro's hold on my loosen, and I figured he was confused as to why I stopped dancing.
"What the hell is going on?"
--Meanwhile
"You're soooo right, Ryhme! Heehee, go steal Jimro away from her then!" Clarissa laughed and lightly pushed her friend toward the door of the house, urging her to go and ruin Karmina's night. She hated that bitch anyway, and seeing her best friend crash her party sent shivers of delight down her spine.

Rhyme chuckled, "Yeah! Thats totally right! Who needs Toyru when I can have whoever? And better yet when its someone I can use to hurt that bitch. I bet Toyru will forgive me anyways." She chuckled to her friend, as he friend encouraged her towards the door. Rhyme smirked as she walked towards the pair, seeing Karmina notice her and stopped dancing made it all the better!

Jimro blinked, the beat was still going- but Karmina wasnt. "Hey whats wrong?" He questioned, as he noticed her looking off towards the door. He then saw Rhyme approuching them, and let out a sigh. "What a pain in my ass-" He grumbled lightly.
Rhyme went to flirty mood right away, she touched Jimro's arm as she looked up at him- ignoring Karmina. "Hey Jimrosu! Lets totally dance, I know that you've been looking at me all night- and want to get into my panties." She giggled, moving her other hand and lightly slapping his arm. "So lets ditch the prude, and get moving."
Jimro let out a sigh, "I dont like seconds." He said in a harsh tone, "Run off to your toy- and leave us alone. I was having a good time before you rudly butted in." Jimro said with a slight smirk on his face, seeing her look at him in a unbelieveble way just made it that much better.

Clarissa had followed her friend over to where Jimro and karmina had been dancing, and her eyes narrowed at Jimro's words. "Seconds? I don't know where you're getting off talking about seconds, Jimro, when you're over here dancing with that stupid slut! And what's the big deal anyway?!" she shouted shrilly, gaining some of the attention from the people who were dancing around them. "You're the one who agreed to crush Karmina's heart for Ryhme!"
My eyes widened at Clarissa's words, and I took an involuntary step backwards-away from where Jimrosu had been holding me hands. "You what, Jimro??" I froze, shocked-the words blurting out of my mouth like an idiot. "You made a deal with these girls??" I felt my voice catch in my throat, and I screamed at myself to move away from the three of them, but my body wouldn't listen to me. Instead I just stood there, frozen and looking stupid as hell.

Jimro glared at Clarissa as she spatted words at him, as if they were poison. "Your just pissed off cause I wont touch you." He snapped, "Dumb bitch." He grumbled, but it was too late- Karmina had already taken offense- and saw him as an asshole. "I never agreed to your stupid game." Jimro said in a cold tone, "If you'd stop acting like a brat, and did something for yourself- you'd get somewhere."

Hoshi blinked, she quickly moved through peope- and forced them out of her way. "Hey bitch, wanna die?" Hoshi said in a calm tone as she looked to Clarissa. Hoshi was known for being tough, no one messed with her. And she wouldnt stand around, and let her best friend be hurt.

Rhyme was glad Clarissa had fallowed her, because the words ot Jimro knocked her back- and she was sure she'd be the one to get laughed at! But her friend stepped up, and while it was getting good- she might as well get in on it. "Yeah! You asshole, your the one who said you wanted to screw with me- even though you knew Im with Toyru!"
It just so happened to be that Toyru was just walking up to them all as Rhyme blurted that out. And that didnt make anything better. "What the hell is going on!?" He yelled, only drawing more attention around them all. "What the F*** man!" He grabbed Rhyme around the wasit. "What the F*** are you trying to pull?" He glared at Jimro.

Everyone's eyes were now on us as the six of us stood screaming at each other-save for me, that is. I just stood there, unsure of what to do, trying to fight the tears that threatened to push their way out from under my eyelashes. It was when Toyru came up and protectively grabbed Ryhme around the waist when I finally lost it. I turned on my heel and let him have it.
"Take your stupid bitch and get the F*** away from us, Toyru! You think Jimro's the badguy here? That little slut you call your new girlfriend was just trying to get him to sleep with her because you weren't exciting enough, not giving a shit if she cheated on you! Sound familiar?" I spat.
I stepped dangerously close to where Rhyme huddled into Toyru with a shocked expression on her face, as I hardly ever lost my temper, and I balled up my fists to throw a punch when I felt two hands on my shoulders. I looked up to see Jimro gazing at Toyru witha frightening glare, as if he was just about to lose it too.

Both Toyru and Rhyme were taken back by Karmina's angry rant. Out of the whole time Toyru had dated her, he'd never once saw her loose her temper. Maybe thats why he found her so boring, and unchanging- it was like she just had to be the perfect couple with him- and it got old. But none of that mattered right now. Toyru felt as if he couldnt talk down to her though.

Rhyme huddled into Toyru for protection, and she knew things were going to get out of hand. "Toyru! She's just jealous! She's crazy- lets get out of here!!" Rhyme urged him, which she just had to push on him lightly to get him going. "Come'on Clarissa, the bitch is totally crazy!"

It was then that Karmina could feel both her wrist being grabbed. Jimro looked to her, and chuckled lightly- though he almost had a look of hurt on his face. "Way to tell her off." He chuckled lightly with a smirk on his lips. "Next time you should punch her."
On her other wrist was Hoshi, who just had a wide grin. "Yeah, I was totally about to go for the jugular." She chuckled, and hugged onto her friend. "That bitch is the crazy one." She looked to her friend, "Now what? You still wanna get smashed and have a fun time?"

"Don't touch me," I murmered softly, and I pushed Jimro off of me, ignoring all of the eyes on me. I refused to answer Hoshi, and I kept my eyes cast toward the ground so no one would see my tears.
"Stupid boys...I hate them so much..."
I hurried toward the stairs, trying my best to keep my composure as I began to climb them, one by one, up to where my room was. Most of the people who had been dancing had stopped, and I tried not to take notice of them as I continued walking away. Hopefully Hoshi would get them to stop gawking. It was making me really uncomfortable, and I could feel the first hot tear slide down my cheek. This wasn't the night I had imagined.

Jimro half expected that. He just brought his hand back to his side, and put them into his pockets. Turning, and walking away from the crowd that had gathered. What did he expect? He wasnt sure. He couldnt have been serious anyways, that just wasnt like him. He'd just got carried away, thatd all. He told himself over and over.
Hoshi shot a glare at the people around here, "Everyone clear out of this house in the next five minutes, or I'll personaly see to you getting the hell out." Hoshi snapped, and turned, walking up the stairs after her friend. She knew she was crying. And she hated for her friend to cry.

I flopped down onto my bed and tried to take a deep breath to calm myself, but the tears began to flow freely and I stifled a sob. Why did the night have to end up like this? I was supposed to make Toyru jealous and get him back, not make a mess of things the way I did.
I heard someone coming up the stairs, and I quickly wiped the tears away frommy eyes, trying my best to look somewhat decent as whoever ascended toward my room. I relaxed, however, as I realized it was Hoshi.

Hoshi entered the room, and shut the door behind her. "I made everyone leave." She said with a com forting smile on her face. "Dont worry, did you see how scared you had Rhyme? If she messes with you again, we'll just kick her ass." Hoshi teased lightly, trying to cheer her friend up.

"Dont let Rhyme get to you, she'd sleep with anything that moves. And Jimro's just a playboy, so dnt worry about it. You were just having some fun." Hoshi sat down on the edge on the bed, and hugged onto her friend. "Dont worry, we'll make him pay sooner or later. I cant forgive him or her for what they did."

I smiled and wiped away the tears that were falling down my face, laughing at my friend's attempt to make me feel better. "Thanks, Hoshi," I took a slow breath out, calming myself down as I did.
Still, even though I knew Jimro was a playboy from the very beginning, it hurt me to hear that he had been in on it with Clarissa and Rhyme. He had tried to crush me, and he succeeded.
"I hope he's happy..."

Hoshi interupted her friends thoughts with a blunt, "I know what your thinking." With her friend giving her a startled look, it made Hoshi giggle lightly. "You want to watch a sappy romance movie, and eat ice cream." Hoshi chuckled, and stroaked her friends hair as she sat there next to her. "Am I right? Or am I right?" She laughed lightly, just trying her best to cheer up her friend.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:12 pm

I laughed and playfully shoved a pillow in her face. "Almost," I giggled, jumping up from my bed and making my way over to my dresser to pull out some pajamas for us. "But how about a comedy? And we don't have to worry about cleaning up tonight. My parents don't get home until tomorrow afternoon."

--Next week...
-School
Hoshi grabbed some books out of her locker, and then shut it as her friend walked up to her. "Hey Karmina." Hoshi smiled, and hugged her books to her chest as she leaned aginst the lockers. "Adorable socks, matches our uniform." Hoshi chuckled, "Did you notice how Rhyme went off in a differant direction when you came down the hall?" Hoshi laughed.
Jimro walked down the hallway, and glanced at Karmina- but just stopped when he was greeted by some under classman. They laughed, he put his arm around her- and walked away. That was his usual self. There were always girls that came up to him.

Jimro went to turn a corrner and walked right into Shoji, who frowned. "Kiru, what are you doing with this guy?" he asked.
The underclassman, his littel sisster blushed. "Well, just-ah..." she looked up at jimro.
"..." Shoji frowned and looked to jimro. "Do yourself a favor, dont screw around with my family." he said.
The statement had drawn many eyes to them suddenly. Not only because it wasnt like the happy-go-lucky blonde to threten somone- but jimro none the less, which meant high odds a fight would break out.
"Shoji!" karu gaped. "whats wrong with you?!"
"Your dont exactly have a safe sence for guys." he said giving her a serious look. It was true. Karu was natorious and only slightly popular for her history of being with the rough guys... she'd been mixed up with the yankees only last month when she tried to get out.

Jimro looked slightly annoyed, "Hey man, your sister can make her own decsions." Jimro let go of her, and crossed his arms. "Its called growing up." He said bluntly, "But whatever, you want to baby your sister- and control her world. Go ahead. Whatever makes you feel better." He chuckled, and left the two as he walked off. For some reason he just didn want to get into a fight over another chick, maybe it was because Karmina was watching.

Hoshi frowned, and grabbed her friends arm. "Lets go, stupid boys always have to find something to butt heads about." Hoshi commented, as she looked to her friend. "The bell just rang anyways." She smiled, "And miss perfect doesnt want to be late." Hoshi teased Karmina in a jokingly way.

"Hey," I chuckled, but the smile that crossed my lips was a bit forced. After what happened at the party, seeing Jimro was hard enough, but for some reasoin seeing his arm wrapped around another girk's shoulders made me wanna pop her. Not that I was going to, though. Since when was I a fighter? Ha, maybe since Saturday night.
"Rhyme did turn around and walk the other way when she saw us, didn't she? I didn't really notice." I pressed the binder I had closer to my chest, not wanting to drop it as Hoshi grabbed my hand and continued to pull me along behind her. "Well it's a good thing we're going to the same class, Hoshi, because I think I'd be late if I wasn't with you," I teased, wrinkling my nose at the thought of being called Miss Perfect. Boy, was I far from that.
"What period is it now? Fourth? So that means...Science right? Ugh, I hate science."

Hoshi laughed, "Yeah, you can be so clueless sometimes." She giggled, and held onto her friends hand as she started to walk with her to class. But some noise behind them made her stop. She glanced over her shoulder and let out a sigh. "Boys will be boys..."

Toyru had run into Jimro, literly ran into him without paying attention. The already pissed off and annoyed Jimro shoved him back. Which landed Toyru aginst poor Kiru, which made her fall into her brother. A whole chain reaction of things going to shit. Kiru started to cry, which made the whole moment worse. Toyru yelled at her for being in the way, which just crossed the line. Of course he was irratated for just being throw out of the way, that'd hurt any guys pride- but to yell at the poor girl he'd bumped into? That was just uncalled for.

UNcalled for, and begging for a fight. a fist hit him in the gut making him double over. Shoji had thrown the first blow.. and so the three way scramble began- though Toyru got the brunt of the hits, having had the wind knocked out of him from the start.
naturaly, a crowd had formed around the trio.

As a whole chain of nasty events unfurled before me, I knew the outcome of it was not going to be a pretty one. Now, if I knew what the hell was going on with my head that day, I would have screamed at myself for doing what I did. But life will be unfair, and girls will be stupid sometimes. Today was just my day.
As soon as I saw Kiru begin to cry I shoved my books in Hoshi's face and pushed my way through the crowd of people, gathering her up into my arms and dragging her back to safety so she wouldn't be knocked around by either of the three boys. It was a rumble all right, and I stood in front of the tearing girl as I watched the three of them punch each other's lights out. That was not good, and I definitely felt too close for comfort. One of their punches nearly clipped me in the jaw.

Jimro had manged to stay out of most of the fight, he wasnt going to start shit with Shoji unless he threw the first punch. He just shoved Toyru at Shoji, and let him beat the crap out of him. Jimro blinked as he saw Karmina snatch Kiru, and drag her out of the way. He then noticed her being too close to the fight. For some reason, he protective stepped infront of her- right before she almost got hit by a random fist.
Toyru was throwing his fist at both Jimro, and Shoji- but kept getting hit by Shoji. Of course his nose was now broken, and he was bleeding everywhere! He'd landed a punch on Shoji's arm- but the teachers came quickly and pulled them apart.

Rhyme came running down the hallway, she looked horrified! She latched onto Toyru, and started to cry as if she was the victim of this whole situaution. She was quick to walk with him and teacher down towards the nurses office. He was going to get in alot of trouble for fighting at school.
Hoshi sighed as she walked over towards her friend as the crowd of people started to scatter. "That wasnt the smartest thing you've done all morning." Hoshi sighed, and handed her the books she'd thrown into her hands. "Over that little girl." Hoshi sighed, "Dear, you also have blood on your shoes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: City-
Jump to: