Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep It Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:13 am

Keep It Up Theassassin2copygaia

---2013---

"People used to claim that because the mian colender endded in 2012- so would the earth itself. Because of this, I think, is why people lost hope. A simple rumor such as that caused hysteria on Newyears- people panning to die- others exspecting to apparently just 'poof' and fanish into thin air.

Things were crazy. The UNited states president Obama was running again- now giving the double talk he had bashed the bush administration for. But then again- he had to... if he didnt things would only spiral further into dispair.

Or so they wanted us to think.

On the day the world was suposed to end there was a mass murder in Mexico. Nationwide peole were being killed by an unknown sorce. Naturaly people assumed it was the Apacolypse starting. Flocks of people trampled and killed others- in order to cram into curches. Ironic, dont you think?

It wasnt untill a boarder patrol in, I think it was texas, spotted an animal he haddnt seen before come near the look out that we realised what was really happening.

People wouldnt vanish from some goddly means- but by an ungoddly demon. Today we call them 'The Ravage', though in past people refered to them as demons. The Aztecs had been right. The world- for them- would have endded 2012. because of a monster they released with the help of human sacrifice.

The Ravage can pose as humans and often do- taking on the shape of either a man or woman with abnormal beauty. Models were instantly the target of witch hunts- so were most celebritys. I say I hope they enjoyed their fame while it lasted. Noone- even highschool students would let temselves be seen as overly attractive. One slip of the toung and they could easily be accused of being one of them...

The drinking age had been lowered in 2010 to 18 nation wide in the US. It turned out to only be transformed into yet another tool in the ongoing hunt for the Ravage. The beasts would not swallow Liquor and many people tested others with it, slipping a few drops of brandy into someones soda withouth mentioning. Maybe thats why there are so many car crashes now.

Guns were now also legal to be owned and operated by 18 year olds. I myself am 20, and I have my own personal arsinel i take with me... After being attacked by the Ravage in broad day light and losing my parents to them- I woudl be foolish not to.

Im whats known as a 'Quentcher'- someone who has taken it upon themselves to try and remove the ravage from out lands. A vigalantee realy, but our language has changed dramaticly. New terms have been added, as im sure youve noticed. Writing has become our minds only safe haven. The Ravage seems to be drawn to people who are stressed or thinking too much. Putting thoughts down on paper likeI am now is a good release. "

James blinekd down at the note book he was scribbeling in. He didnt know why he had written so much. It had just flowed form his pen to the paper. When that happens- you dont argue. You just let your hand glide.

He sighed, setting the book down and lit up a cigerette. They werent as bad for your health as they had been in the past- perhaps because now there was a cure for cancer, but they were twice as adicting.

He looked up and saw he was sitting under the wanted posters that were posted in the ally wall. Oddly it always seemed to help buisness.

He looked around before opening his guitar case and took out a small hand gun. One could never be too safe now. Looking down at it he punched in his identification code, taking the safty off and let out a long stream of smoke, closing his eyes.

he broke the rules by remaining unashamed of how he looked. Insted- he went and had a tattoo, tastfuly done, put onto his right side. It stretched up his arm and ribs- stoped on the neck and began again on his face. it was proof enough he was a quentcher for any regular passer by on the street.

[OOC: Okay so what im looking for is someone who wants this rp to go on for a while. not nessicarily long posts every time you post- but alot of posts. Thats whats gonna make this story roll! Please feel fre to join, but only a max of 2 other people please.]
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
Dark Lord

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 am

ooc: yoink

A larger man in a black coat walked passed the man, he then stopped adn walked back "'scuse me sonny, your a Quentcher ain't ya?" He smiled and looked down and held out an extended hand covered in a thick black leather glove "Glad to see another one of us patrolling the streets, My names Maximus, but yall can just call me Max." he seemed pleasent enough, but his face told a different story, it had a hevy 5 o' clock shaodw and his hair was matted and tangled, on his left ere was a large scar. He just chuckled "Don't worry sonny, books are often different on the inside, than they are on the out, ya know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 am

"I guess." he blinked reaching up o shake the mans hand, putting his cigerette in his mouth first to keep from burning him.
Quentchers were known for being hurt alot, so he couldnt say the scars scared him. What threw him was the mans age. It wasnt often he couldnt pinpoint it onsomeone.

Since the Ravage showed up, certin humans seemed to 'awaken' as well. once bitten by one- if you live, your scences are hightened... you see and notice tings you didnt before- your entire way of thinking warps. He had once met a fellow quentcher who could control fire!

While he couldnt do that- he could tell alot about a person by touching them.

When he realised the man was wearing gloves he understood why he couldnt tell and let go.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:35 am

He chuckled lightly "You notice my glove you see, yep it comfy but thats not all it is, watch this." he removed his hand from james and walked a few steps back and turned twords the wall "Um, you may want to duck." he warned as the glove began to cause static to begin to bild on it "Right about now." he rushed twords the wall simply tapping it, but that tap powered by the charge cause the part of the wall he touched and a 20 ft radius around it t turn to dust and blow away
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:42 am

James blinked, shaking his head to get the bits of rock out of his hair. "nice." he complemented.

Infact- he was one of the lower level quentchers- having to use weapons. However, his intelect well made up for it. Still- he felt as though he had gotten the short end of the stick.

He could pursuade people to do what he wanted sometimes, often convince thema lie is the truth, and more over- he coudl read what they were tinking.

He had only moved somethign with his mind once- then desided against ever trying again. the result had been a two week coma.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 pm

"So tell me youngin', what be your weapon, is it those shiny little toys?" he pointed twords the guns
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm

He frowned, clancing at his gun. he put it away and shrugged. "I wouldnt call them toys." he said. "They come in quite useful with the right amo." he stated.

"Picking up his guitar case he walked over to max and held his hand out again. "If I touch your skin I can tell you everything about yourself." he said. "I can even tell you someting about yoruself thats alie- and youll believe me."
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:39 pm

"Oh touch my skin now can ya, well go ahead youngin, try it."he removed one his gloves and a static filled the air, the smell of a thunderstorm eminated from his skin and it seemed to crackle as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:10 pm

"Its a sin to use your powers on another quentcher." jake said simply, taking his hand back. "Well. ja ne."
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 am

Max chuckled lightly "Well tell me boy,where do you hail from originaly, me im from good ol' Ireland originaly, but as you can see I spent so much time here, my accent much gone disapeared on me. Ah Ireland, you know it's gotten better in the last 10 years, now theres only 5 bars fights a night." he laughed full heartedly at his joke
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:05 pm

"Lusianna." he said simply, trying not to coment on on the mans origins. If he did he woudl likely get his lights knockedout.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 pm

He chuckled"so do ya have any gumbo on you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep It Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Up   Keep It Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep It Up