Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Gone Wrong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Veronica nodded, "Yes, you've been in a coma for three years. Your muscles havent been exercised as much as they've needed to be. You'll have to join some courses to build your muscles back up." She checked his IV, and pushed some buttons on the mointor before turning back to Andrew. "That was thanks to his ex wife." She figured as his brother, he should know. Micheal wasnt one to talk about it anyways. "Luckily she's in jail now."

Veronica crossed her arms, and looked at him for a moment- they did look alike. Both were very attractive. Though she figured her bosses brother should be off limits too. "We offer such classes here at the hospital." She continued, "But as of now, since your over the age of 18- you can sign yourself out." She reminded him, since he'd been in a coma since he was 17.

In the back of her head she was worried about how the meeting was going with Micheal. She breathed out, and tried to focus on other things. Its not like she should be concerned, her job was secure. That was just selfish though. She walked over to the sink, and set aside her clipboard as she washed off her hands. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 pm

"Always told mom the woman was a bitch." he frowned. "Where are my parents?" he inquired. His mind was still set at 17. reguardless of how long hed been asleep.

Michael had told her a while back his marriage had been set up. he had also mentioned that both of his parents were dead...
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Veronica frowned at his questioned, remembering Micheal mention his parents had both died about a year ago. "I dont know Andrew, you should probably ask more personal questions to your brother. I have only been your doctor for the last few months after I transferred here." She wasnt completly lying. But she didnt have the heart to tell him.

"But as far as medical wise, I am here to assist you." She dried off her hands, and picked back up her clipboard as she walked over to Andrew. "I have other patients to tend to Im affraid, but push this- and it'll call my pager." Veronica walked over next to him, and pointed out the button on the side of his bed. "I'll be back in a few to check up on you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Andrew looked up at her and sighed. he looked out the window and his eyes softened. For some reason- he felt alone. he hated hospitals.

And for the life of him he couldnt remember what had happened.

--- Next day---

"VV! Come here check this out! Michaels on the tv!" Amy called, ushering her into the office quickly.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Veronica was attending to Cara, who was suddenly her patient since the other doctors seemed to have thier hands full. Veronica was mentally cursing the board for thinking they needed cuts when they had too many patients. "Its fine Cara, Dr. Satnaf will deffinatly come see you. I promise." Veronica smiled at her, as she held onto her hand- walking down the hallway.

Suddenly Amy was ushering her and the small girl into her office. She blinked, keeping a firm grip on Cara's hand, so she didnt get seperated from her. They found themselves looking up at a TV with Micheal on it. Veronica frowned, and suddenly knew what was going on. It made her heart sink into her chest, and the pit of her stomach made her feel a bit sick.

Cara blinked, "What is going on?" She questioned, looking from Amy to Veronica. "Why is Micheal on the tv?" She questioned, she didnt like calling him doctor- but by his first name.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:07 pm

"As some of you know my little brother was put into a drug enduced coma some three years ago." michael was reading off of a paper, not looking up as camras flashed away. "With the help and support of my hospital hes finally woken up.... With this new turn of events acompanied by my own health issues I will be stepping down as owner of St. Judes Hospital." he said, alot of pople imediatly asking questions.

"Im doing this for myself and my brother. He needs someone to keep a steady watch on him on the road to recovery- and I can not offer him that wile running and working in a ospital." he flipped the mic off and was escourted off o the podium.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Veronica frowned, and squeezed Cara's hand lightly. "Its okay Cara, he'll still come to see you." Veronica smiled, but inside she didnt feel like smiling at all. She looked to Amy and breathed out, "Im going to take Cara back to her room." She led Cara from the room, and walked with her down the hallway. She couldnt believe he actually wasnt going to be around anymore. She shook her head, and frowned to herself, was she getting attached? No. She couldnt be.

Cara sniffled a bit, she'd mainly came back here for food and Micheal. She stared down at the ground as she walked with Veronica. Once they were back in her room, she didnt want Veronica to leave. "What if he gets me?" She shivered, her voice small and cracked. "I cant go back there... He'll kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:56 pm

"He wont get you." a fimilar voice said. Michael came into the room with a box of things ballanced on his shoulder and hand. "I already started filling out the paper work for me to have legal custody over you. Means once your well enough you can come stay with me where its safe." he said putting the box down. he was in a regular button up shirt and blue jeans. His hair was tied back tight and neat.

He looked tired, maybe even hung over? he had baggs under his eyes Veronica had never seen before and his forhead was slightly creased in a steady frown.

The footage on te news had been filmed about an hour prior to being aired.

The beeper on veronicas ip went off, andrew aving paged her. Odds were he had seen the news cast.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Cara heard Micheal's voice and quickly moved past Veronica, and latched onto Micheal. She hugged onto him, her head only going up to about mid torso area, since she was so tiny. "Your going to take Cara home with you?" She questioned, excitement was in her voice. She was so happy to see him. "Cara is so happy to see you, I was affriad you were going to forget about Cara..."

Veronica didnt like seeing Micheal like this, but what could she do? She couldnt believe he was suddenly adopting Cara though. Her pager went off, and distracted her from her thoughts. "Oh-" She blinked, and checked it- seeing it was Andrew. "Its your brother, will you watch Cara for me for a moment?" She questioned, walking over to the door. "She's practically fine now, except for the surgery you wanted for her. She says she doesnt want it unless you get it." Veronica waved her fingure at Micheal and left the room.

Veronica walked down the hallway, and went to Andrews room. "You paged." She shut the door behind her, and walked over to his bedside. She figured it had something to do with his brother, and that thought was confirmed when she looked up to the tv- to see the News was still on.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Michael smiled at her. "No- I wouldnt forget you." he said ruffeling her hair. he picked her up and set her on her bed. "Have you ever been to Lousiana?" he inquired raising an eyebrow.

----

Andrew frowned. "I didnt have Michaels number." he said. "Whats going on? He knows I dont want his help."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Cara smiled lightly as he ruffled her hair, and then she blinked- looking up to him. "No- Cara has only been here." She stated, meaning she'd never left the city. "Why does Micheal ask Cara that?" She questioned, feeling a bit uneasy. "Does Micheal wish to take Cara away?" She took a step away from him, and stared up at him. "What are Veronica?"

--Meanwhile...

"You can make your own choices Andrew, but your brother just wants to help." She walked over to him, and crossed her arms. "But I dont know much of your family matters." She helped him sit up, and propped up his pillows for him. Then proceeded to check his IV, and the machine. "Why dont you like your brother?" She questioned, wondering if he would talk to her about it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:52 pm

"You heard him just now- tellin everyone under gods sky my buisness." he huffed. "Did the same thing when we were little. You know what he said to me when my world was spinning in the ambulence?" he frowned. "he said I told you so."

---

Michael laughed. "No no, not leave. just a trip." he said honestly. "I need to make sure my brother has a house to go home to is all. after that well come back here to the city." he said. "Itll only be for a week or so." he promiced.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:36 am

Cara blinked, and then nodded her head as if she understood. "Can Cara go home with you today? Cara doesnt like hospitals. Cara knows he's watching for her. Cara doesnt like it." She messed with the end of her shirt, looking up at him- and then back down randomly. She then snatched her teddy bear, that Kristen had brought for her, off of the medical bed- and went to Micheals side. "Go now?" She was simply adorable.

--Meanwhile...

"It seems he's only trying to look out for you." Veronica glanced at the clock, her shift was over. "Oh, looks like its about time to go home-" She commented, "Remember, I do recommend that you stay here for treatment and let me continue to be your doctor. You are over the age of 18, so you can make your own legal choices. But it does seem your brother is trying to do right by you." She crossed her arms.

"Is there anything more you need from me before I leave today?" She questioned, "If you wish, I can page your brother for you. He's looking after a young patient who he seems to be adopting." Veronica explained, she moved one hand up- and brushed some hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 am

His green eyes looked down at the girl before softening and closing as he ran a hand through his hair. "We'll need to go buy you a bed- and soem clothes and toys. if you want to come home today well be making quite a few stops before we get there." he said.

he couldnt say no to such an innocent face. or to her logic.

------

Andrew frowned at the TV played reruns of his brothers anouncement. A Doctor... hed finished college before he had gone into a coma.... but it didnt hange the fact that his life had gone on while he was stuck in a bed.... No thanks to him.

"That bastard doesnt kow how to handel kids, he shouldnt be aloud to adopt. 'Sides- his wife would kill im." he looked to her and frowned. "Ill stay for the treatment."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 pm

The wife comment made Veronica stiffen, she rather hated that woman. "He's not married." Veronica commented smoothly, hiding her disgust for the wretched woman. "The kid is fond of him, anyways.." She trailed off, "Im glad you deciding to stay for treatment." She smiled at him, her smile's were always beautiful- part of her natural charm. "Give your brother a chance." She reached out and squeezed it lightly, trying to be encouraging.

Veronica grabbed her clipboard, and went towards the door. "I'll see you tomarrow." She said as she closed the door behind her. She saw Micheal, and Cara back to her as they walked down the hall towards the elevator. She breathed out, and walked the other way towards her office. She still couldnt believe she'd messed up with Micheal, and wasnt sure how to fix it.

Cara glanced back, seeing Veronica walk away down the hall. She looked up at Micheal, and then towards the elevator as the doors slid open with a ding. "Micheal.." Cara said in a quite voice. "Is that lady okay?" She pointed behind her, as Veronica just was about to round the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Gone Wrong
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13