Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foresight [Open: Female]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

Foresight [Open: Female] Empty
PostSubject: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:38 pm

I ήow səə the Ρąŧħ . . .

Since I was a little kid, the same story has been told to me 100 different times, millions of different ways. Just hearing it now makes me ill. The story of my father, his death, and his killer. In light of my mother's anger, my purpose in life became revenge. To destroy the killer of my father and take back the throne which he stole. Simple, right? Strength wasn't a word which i would use to describe what I had. I was god-like. My strength was unbeatable, flawless, and yet, i still didn't find it enough. Something was bound to go wrong, if his power surpassed that of my father, did i stand a chance? Was I simply being arrogant?

More time passed, and the date in which the take over was scheduled for grew closer. Like a deadline I wasn't ready for. I wanted to make my mother proud, to give her closure. Could I do that though? Was it worth her losing me too? Slowly however, motivation from my brother and sister urged me on. I decided that I was ready, and during the plan, it was going to work.

The plan to get me into their stolen kingdom was simple. All I had to do was save the princess when she left the palace. A plan to kill her was arranged, and as her rescuer, the law of reward would allow me passage home with her. Keep her attention, make her love me, anything I had to do to make her father trust me, then in a heart stopping second, kill him.

Flawless.

I had confidence in myself, and knew it would work.

Standing in the top of a tree, older than all human and demonic races alike, my eyes scanned over the roads and trees. I loved this landscape. I grew up here, it was a part of me, and a kingdom encased in a wall would be difficult, even for me, but it was well worth the cause. If only I had known my father, then I would be king... I would rule over a place I had never seen.

Hearing the scream of a woman, I was puled from my trace, realizing the plan was set into action and they would kill her for the lust of blood and revenge if they had to. I jumped from the tree into a few others, landed on my feet, making no sound when they touched the ground. Running swiftly, and with one draw of my blade, both assassins around her fell. They had been hired and where of no value or relation to me, their lives meant nothing.

Silence.

Did they kill her already? Kuso... Turning to see the young maiden, I stared into her beautiful eyes, and realized in less than half a second how beautiful she was. Never before had I seen her. "Are you ok?"

I felt a blade touch the side of my throat, knowing her quards found her, and more importantly, a man holding a bloodied blade before her, staring at her. I knew they thought me to be her attacker, but had I have been, would I have kept her here? There are two reasons to kidnap a princess.

Sex or money.

Or both... Depending on what steadies your blade. The way I remained still, was almost as if I didn't breath. My body was still, and the rise and fall of my chest was almostr absent. To live where I grew up meant to show no weakness, be as strong as you can be, leave no loose ends, and strength makes a man. A fast lesson, but i learned faster than most other men. At the age of 18, my current age, I had the power of a man who had fought in maybe a dozen wars and high risk battles.

"Lower your blade... I saved her, arriving just before you did." The sword in my hand fell into the ground, the blade piercing the soil. It was a display that I had no intent to hurt them. Any of them.

OOC: Princess needed. She can be whatever you want, spoiled, sweet, bratty. The point is for them to fall in love and him to make the choice between her and his family. But it has to be justified and all that other jazz. Please join. No one liners.

https://2img.net/h/i106.photobucket.com/albums/m261/PastReflections/Sarah/Charries/Male/MAN_4_by_heise-1.jpg

Tø oϋѓ | ġ ŀ ό ґ ï ỏ ύ ѕ | Яέτυяή tọ РỐẄỄЯ
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Foresight   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:43 pm

"He saved me." The princess spoke up, finally making a sound. "Leave him be." She sounded a bit angry, nervous, and scared- all shown in the tone of her voice. She got up to her feet, and brushed her long blonde hair back with her graceful hand. She fluttered her eye's, and breathed in deeply, and if she was trying to make herself presentable.

"You were slow." She looked to the men, "I could have died if this man wasnt here." She was stern now, "When my father hears about this-" She stopped, and breathed out. "I do not wish to go any further, the risks are too much- return me to my fathers castle." She demanded, and looked to her rescuer. "Im guessing you'd wish to recieve some sort of reward?" She questioned, as if she knew how this worked. Save the princess, get a large sum of gold.

"My father will see to it that your paid well." She paused, "May I ask your name?" She'd crossed her arms, and had a bit of chill come over her as the wind picked up. "I would like to know the name of the man who has rescued me."

OOC:I like it <3 Hope you dont mind that I jump in an join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm

The guards around them seemed more then angry, and others seemed worried, wondering if they'd get killed or banned for failing to protect her, allowing a stranger to do so. If his intention was to kidnap her, they'd be gone, and things would be silent, almost dead.

Watching her closely, he seemed to smile slightly. "I'd like to speak to him, a reward is something I'll receive when a smile graces your face. My interesting isn't in gold." His voice was neutral, showing no expression, and in combination with his appearance showed he was a warrior; and a good one at that.

There was a pause, between them, as if he was accessing if they were going to attack him. When he realized they weren't, he looked over to her. "My name is Adonis, princesa."

OOC: that's fine Very Happy i posted it for someone to join.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Foresight   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:17 pm

She nodded, as to say 'very well', and looked to her guards with anger. "What are you doing standing around like idiots?" She snapped, "I said I was to return home." She looked back to her rescuer, his charming words made her have a small smile appear on her face. "A warrior and a charmer." She commented, and flattened out the front of her dress.

She moved and picked up a beautiful silk clothe that she had drapped over her shoulders before the attackers. She wrapped it around herself with gental hands, and held it in place. "If you do not seek gold, whatever would you seek with my father?" She questioned, "It is not up to me who is graced with an apperance of my father." She continued, "Though he must want to see the man who has saved his only daughter."

She then brought a hand up to her lip, as if she was curious. "My name is Princess Onisia." Though she already knew he must know that.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:02 pm

He bowed with respect. The setting sun glistening through the trees behind him, illuminating him to make him almost seem like the brave and heroic god of which he was named. "With all due respect, it is to him in which this matter is best addressed." He leaned forward in a semi formal bow, his stern features altering into a smile.

Although impossible to see, the smile was fake, a forced habit he'd acquired to please those around it. It had been many a year since he smiled truly. But it looked so real it fooled his own siblings. "Come, we should get you back before night fall, I'm sure your father's kindness and hospitality toward myself would surely diminish should I keep you out past the sun's disappearance."

Knowing a king, his young daughter, and only child would not be wise to have out after dark with a man no one has seen in these lands. Not since the banishment of his mother and her comrades. Though, that in and of itself would brew hatred, should there not be an excuse, or if the king simply didn't notice the striking resemblance between the young man before him and the former king.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Foresight   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Onisa nodded, she of course knew how her father was- and how he overreacted over simple things. She'd seen so many live's thrown out, or wasted because of her fathers unhappiness. She never understood that about him, other then he needed to distill fear into those that he ruled.

She walked over to the carriage she was ripped out of earlier, and had a guard help her in. She had a horse brought up beside the carriage that Adonis could ride beside her. She sat gracefully, her chin tilted up- and her beautiful bright blue ey's focuses ahead. She seemed like the essances of perfection, but had come from such a corrupt King.

She shivered lightly as the cold wind blew through the clothe doors of her carriage. She hadnt dressed to be out past sunset, just for a simple ride. Though she didnt complain about it, knowing nothing could be done about the chilly summer nights. "Where are you from stranger?" She now looked over at Adnois.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Adonis looked up at the horse, running his hand over the mare's long and graceful neck. He was gifted with horses, and they were seen as an animal of wisdom and strength. With no effort he hoisted himself onto her back and sat, looking towards her. Though he never had anything against walking, this was a pleasant change considering he couldn't bringing one of his horses with him due to the fact they were considered wild and uncivilized.

This was similar to he himself, but he knew how things worked in her world. Her father being a king, he had been forced to learn all the costumes instead of playing with his friends and the other kids his age. Growing in a different world made him tough, hard and strong. He was threatening, but very rarely was he sweet. He had no reason to be around most others, and to other men it's a weakness.

He looked out for his own interest.

"Well..." He paused. "I'm from the out lands. I don't really live in any specific place. Like a nomadic tribe, I lead it in my dead father's place, and have since I was about 6." His shoulders shrugged this off like it was expected, his strong muscles tensing slightly, revealing all his strength. "All the same, I'm glad I was able to do some good before meeting with your father."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Foresight   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:03 pm

The princess moved her eye's away from him at the mention of nomadic, uncivilized tribes of bandits and lawbreakers- deffinatly not the sort who'd save a princess and not want a reward- right? But he spoke well, and was very charming. Attractive even. What she'd been taught her whole life didnt seem true now that he was here, but he was differant then all the others she'd seen before.

This wasnt the first time her life had been threatened. Her father didnt allow for her to go out much anymore, and for this- she would probably never be able to leave the castle again. She frowned at that thought.

"Your differant. Your not nomadic, you seem much more civilized then some wandering bandit tribe." She commented, "How is it? Is it adventerous?"
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Adonis smiled as he rode the horse skillfully and effortlessly beside her. "It's much different than a city. My mother was born princess, so I suppose most of the beliefs and habits she learned have been passed to me, and since my father died and I became the source of strength for all to look to, growing and being a man as a child became part of me and my life. Of my presence. It's nothing like it is here. I'm few in your city have to go and hunt for themselves, their fathers so such or they buy farmed animals already slain. Hunting is a part of life, and if you don't learn it, you don't eat."

His voice was strong, and carried easily on the breeze despite the fact it was so deep. "Adventurous? Yes, I'd have to say it was. More so than anything else, there's a lot to pay attention to, and even more to see. It's beautiful at night and to be able to see the stars, and watch the sunrise. I always felt greeted." his hand met the animals he sat upon.

"Though, this isn't common knowledge, but for young men of my tribe, the proof of manhood and a coming of age tradition is to catch a wild steed, bring it home and tame it. When you're able to mount and ride the horse, the proof of your efforts and hardship will be when you ride the horse over the river, down around the country and come back from the eastern border. Boys of 13 are lucky to get one, and by 16 you're expected to have completed the ritual. They take time of course to win over, as with any animal."

He heard a guard snort and say some sort of nasty and sarcastic comment. "I have seven of them." He said proudly, glancing towards him, I'd have brought one, but wild horses don't do well within stone walls."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Foresight   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 am

Onisa seemed quite interested in what he was saying, a small smile was on her lips as she invisioned what he was talking about. "I would love to ride a horse." She moved some bangs out of her eye's, and looked away from him for a moment. "But father says they're beasts, and I shall not need to ride one. Carriages are for ladies." She quoated, "But they're such beautiful creatures."

Everything about her life was controlled, the thought of actually roaming around as a band of nomadic bandits seemed exciting. He made it seem quite adventorus and amazing. Freedom, simply was out of her reach. She was to be a flawless woman, to which he would exchange in marriage for a rich worthy prince. Something she feared, marring a man she didnt love.

They were arriving near the castle now, and the princess frowned as they drew closer to the gates. Her short lived trip outside of the huge stone walls that surrounded the city. They would have to go through the stone city to make it to the castle walls. It was like a private world inside of the walls, a huge city- and beautiful castle in the center. Though the walls of the castle were so huge and tall, no one could see in- unless you were in the air.

Another guard chuckled at the one guards remark about his horses, the Kings guards were well paid- and well taken care of. As long as they didnt make mistakes, which they all feared they'd be punished. Made an example of, or some of thier wealth taken away. Either way, they feared what the king would do.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Adonis looked towards her in disbelief. "You... mean to tell me you've never ridden a horse?" He questioned, like this wasn't even in teh realm of possibility. She'd suurely die if ever put in a position that she had to survive or defend herself. His sisters and all the woman in his tribe could hold their own and were expected to be able to fight, more in self defense than battle.

He seemed surprised, and this emotion crossed his face.

"Well... there's always room to learn." He stated simply. "Carriages break, and if this one was broken, you'd had to have walk back because you're unable to ride." His deep green eyes met hers. "I would offer to teach you, but such a thing would be scandalous and unheard of."

Looking up at the castle and smiled. It was beautiful. He had never seen it, but his mother had told him a lot about it, and he felt as if this was his home for some reason.

ooc: I'm thinking that possibly her father would put him in charge of watching her. It would be easier to opay and board him VS 6 or so guards which proved inadequate.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Foresight   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 pm

OOC: Sounds good XD

Onisa blinked, "Well father says its unlady like." She explained, she really couldnt protest to her fathers words. She had to know her place, stay quite, and accept what her father told her. She was basically just being groomed for marriage, and would be future Queen someday. All she'd have to do is look pretty. Which was easy enough, but it drove her mad.

"Yes." She said with a slight frown, "That is unheard of, here." Onisa touched her lip with her finger as if in thought, but was snapped out of it as her name was announced. The town crier yelled her name loudly, so people would get off the streets and out of the Kings Guards way.

"They always draw attention..."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm

: ( I'm really sorry. Shit happens as they say. Are you willing to continue this rp? Maybe? > >
I'm so sorry. It's been a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Foresight   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Haha, yeah- I really like the idea of this roleplay. I'll deffinatly continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foresight [Open: Female]   Foresight [Open: Female] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foresight [Open: Female]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: