Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Maggie raised her hand after a few questios and picked her pen up when he called on her. "Why is it a sin for a vampire to feed off of me?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:24 pm

The whole class was now staring at Maggie, Jase just stared out of curiosity. He didnt know either. Yami was actually kind of shocked she'd bring that up in the classroom. It was just a common known thing that it was a sin to give your blood to a Vampire.

Vincent closed his book that was on his desk as he was staring down at it, he stood there- and then crossed his arms. "Well, dear Maggie." He spoke up, "Humans beings are known to be Gods creatures. Made in the image of God himself. While Vampire's are said to be the demons born of Lucifer. A figure such as God see's it unpure to feed a demon one's own flesh."

Never had they really spoken about God in class, they hadnt even talked about the Vatican or Saints. The whole class was silent, they looked at either Maggie or Vincent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"But what if a human isnt afraid of God- say they arent convinced he exsists. Then why wouldnt it be our choice?" she asked- honestly curious and confused on this issue.

She blinked and looked over at a vampire who she could have sworn hissed at her and frowned.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm

"There are rules Maggie." He replied calmly, knowing that this was upsetting to some of the other students. "And we have to fallow the rules. As part of co-existing with eachother."

He leaned aginst his desk, and looked across the room into her eye's. "There has to be guideline's, or there would be caous." He explained, the bell then chimed- class was over. "We will continue asking questions next time we see eachother." He said over the chatter. The students quickly exited the room, the night students had to get ready for thier classes. The day students had things to do.

Jase walked out of the room, fallowing behind Yami and Kiyari. Yami was trying to find Maggie, and Kiyari was spitefully coming along. Jase didnt know what else to do, so he just simply fallowed Yami.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Maggie had been swept away in the crowd and frowned as she walked. it haddnt been a horrible question- like what makes a vampire a vampire.... she had simply asked why it was a sin.

For people who didnt believe in a god so care about his judgment- why would it matter? "God gave us free will." she said repeating her fathers words. "So we can choose to sin or stay pure for ourselves." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:14 pm

"Its just one of those rules Maggie." Yami said as he walked up from Behind her, Kiyari and Jase behind him. Kiyari simply had her arms crossed, and didnt say a word. "You shouldnt be concerned about it, the rules are there to protect people. If a vampire gets use to just drinking from a human, they're going to want to every time- because it taste so much better. Its fresh, warm- almost seductive. Its like a drug Maggie. And I know you cant understand- but its a rule to protect you." He explained as they walked down the hallway.

"Your clueless." Kiyari finally spoke up, her tone was cold- but it was a quite voice with power behind it. "Obviously you dont know a thing about Vampires." She stated, "Even if we dont like humans, we still have to co-exist. And even those who do like humans, dont want to use them as feed. Its aginst our laws. We can loose our live's for being foolish." She kept her arms crossed, and looked to Yami. "We need to get ready for class."

He nodded, and hugged Maggie. "Its alright Maggie, you can ask me anything you'd like- and I'll tell you what I know about it. Or talk to Vincent anytime." He leaned in and kissed her on the top of her head, which Kiyari grumbled and looked away for. "Text me, I got a new cellphone."

Jase smiled at them, "I'll see you during class, I want to talk with Maggie for a moment." He remained by his sisters side.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Maggie frowned and waved, watchign yami walk off before looking to jase. "Whats up?" she asked, suddenly realising hse had to look up at him slightly. He'd grown. "your gonna be late for classes." she warned.

As much as she weanted to know what was going on with her brother she wanted to head back to her dorm. she was tired and still fighting the onset of a cold. Besides- she had home work of her own to do.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 pm

"I just wanted to ask you some questions, I didnt want to seem clueless in class." Jase replied, he hated looking stupid. He was a smart kid who liked to know as much as he could about anything he could. Smart with good looks, rare. "I guess I have gotten taller-" He commented, his skin had gotten paler and smoother as well. He had natural good looks, but now they seemed flawless.

"I was curious as to what Hunters exactly are. I concluded that they hunt Vampires- but then why do they work with Vampires?" He questioned, "And are they a huge organization or just some second rate business sort of thing? Do you have any idea how many Vampires are even out there?" He was just too curious for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Maggie blinked. "Well hunters are only permitted to hunt E-class vampires, and im sure youve been told what that is by now." she said. "The number of E-class vampires is almost 1/9 of the worlds population. Pure bloods and turned vampires help hunters to get rid of them because they attack humans and vampire unbias." she expained and walked with him. "As for the hunters organization IM still not too cure on that myself." she said. "I guess well just find out in time. But I DO know were wolves are real." she said. "And I heard that Incubii and sucubii are as well."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Jase blinked, "Wow? Really. Thats amazing." He commented, "One ninth of the Vampire population?" He questioned, "Warewolves? Thats neat." He smiled, his smile was now more appealing- even attractive to his own adopted sister. "Wow, there's so much more to this world then I even knew. Vincent stressed that I cant tell anyone who doesnt know though. And that I cant let anyone find out."

Jase crossed his arms, "Well thanks sis, I guess I'll see you later." He hugged her, and let go with a big smile on his face. "I should catch up to Yami and deffinatly figure out where my classes off."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:47 pm

"have fun." she smiled and waved watching him run off.

She stayed only for a moment before sighing. she couldnt explain it.... she felt depressed..... but why?

She yawned and turned around, walking back to her dorm... maybe she only needed sleep... She stoped walking and frowned. "Hello?" she called looking up and down the hall. She could have sworn she heard someone clal her name.

She frowned seeing noone and pushed it aside, going inside. Sleep was deffinetly what she needed...
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:53 pm

It had only been a couple of hours, something opened the door- and closed it quitely while Maggie slept. Slowly, coldness seemed to fill the room- but didnt distrube the girl asleep at her desk- head on her open books. Pencil in hand. It was cute. The figure observed for a moment. If this creature did have a heart, it probably would have left- but that wasnt the case. Cute didnt matter.

Something came over Maggies mouth, and pressed tight so she couldnt scream. Lifted her up, and out of her now open bedroom window. Into the dark sky- everything happened so quickly. One moment she was at her desk, the next moment hundreds of feet in the sky.

Jase was sitting at his desk, staring out the window at the moon when for a moment something moved infront of it. Then was gone. Jase blinked, "Hey Yami- I just saw something out there..." He commented in a whisper.

"There are lots of things out there." Yami said dully as he stared down at his desk, bored.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Blakes cell went off. it was only abot 9 am.
Liz was on the other line.
"Sometings happened to maggie. somethign woke her up in the middle of a peaceful dream- its the middle of the nigth there." she said. "And maggie always locks her door." she frowned looking out the window. "Blake- it might be amry on the move."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Blake frowned, "Well if you think its an emergancy I'll call Aeon, you should call Ulacard- we'll see who's closer and who can get her." Blake already picked up his other phone, and was dialing Aeon. They had to act fast on such matters. "Call me back." He hung up the phone, as the other phone rang. "Aeon? Its Maggie. How far away from the school are you?"

--Meanwhile...

Since she was taken so quickly, it actually took awhile for the scent of Maggies blood to reach Jase and Yami. Yami smelled it first. She must have gotten cut being torn out the window. Yami quickly stood up, Jase did so after he realized what he smelt.

The teacher looked to them, "Yami, Jase- what is the problem? If you have a question, raising your hand will do."

"Gotta go." Yami said simply as he quickly moved out of the classroom, Jase fallowing him without a word. Kiyari frowned, and stood up as well- exiting the classroom without a word as well. Everyone just stared.

Yami picked up speed quickly, Jase tried his best to keep up. Kiyari had no problem.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Liz made the call. "Ulacard- are you close to maggies school?... good." she said.

-- meanwhile--

Maggie squirmed in the boys arms, tears comming to her eyes. the more she moved the tighter he held. She was fairly sure if she tried to escape anymore he was break her ribs.

She coughed into his hand, unable to breathe with the pressure on her chest. She wasnt at all aware of the blood running down her calf.

She looked around trying to figure out where they were going... for the life of her she couldnt.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 pm

They landed hard onto the ground, though her captor didnt seem to mind the rough landing. He let her go, but it was more of a push to the ground. Then he grabbed her by the arm and hair- and drug her along the ground. Didnt seem to bother him a bit when she struggled. He over powered her greatly. "I dont think you remember me. But I remember you." His words were cold and icey.

--Meanwhile...

"Where ever whatever is taking her- its going fast-" Yami growled, his fangs showed while he spoke- angerly. Thier beauty was compermised when they were angry. Though they still managed to use thier anger elegantly. He swiftly ran.

Jase frowned, he didnt like the feeling he had in his gut. "Can you tell if she's alive-" Those words seemed to have gotten struck in his throat, and were hard to get out. The thought of finding her dead was horrific to him, and he needed to think of something else. He was just trying to focus on keeping up with Yami and Kiyari.

Yami nodded, "It just smells like a wound, nothing too strong-" He replied, trying to reassure Jase that his sister was alright.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm

"please- let go of me!" she cried, attempting to stumble behind him so he wasnt pullin gher hair as hard.

She grabbed onto his wrist with her silver burning into his flesh. "What did I ever do to you?" She demanded.

-----

A motor cycle could be heard in the distance. as loud as it was- it was at full throtel.

That meant there was one very pissed off hunter on his way. where there was one- there was bound to be a second.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:26 pm

The silver burned, but he didnt flinch. He surpress the pain. By this point in this Vampires life, he did not care if he lived or died. He knew he wouldnt make it out of this alive, he knew what Maggie was. He'd studied her. He knew his prey very well. "Your the cause of death for my friends." He said calmly, but cold and sinister- hatred. "Your pureblood missed one, me."

"Let her go." The demanding voice of Yami shattered the silence from around them, he landed gracefully onto the gravel- and moved towards them but stopped when the Vampire grabbe Maggie up- and held a dagger to her neck.

Jase froze, wide eyed- and stood back. Affraid to move, he didnt want his sister hurt. Kiyari stood back as well, even if she didnt like Maggie- she wasnt going to do anything stupid.

It seemed Aeon and Ulacard both showed up from oppisite sides. Aeon seemed to fall from the heavens, shaking the ground when she made contact with the earth. She had to be going really fast. Though once she strightened up and saw who all was there, she froze. She looked from Ulacard, to her son, then to Maggie. What a situation she was now in. Blake had failed to mention Ulacard would be there. And her son, of all places.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Maggie winced and felt somethign wet run down- then up her neck. he'd licked up her blood.

Ulcard looked furious as he tore his helmet off and pulled out his gun. his armlocked when he saw the vampire lick her. A grin broke out on his face.

"... Idiot." he sighed and lowered his gun.

As soon as he saw the smoke- he knew. Mary may not have awakened yet- but her blood had.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Aeon lowered her gun as well, she kept it in her hands as she proceeded to walk towards Maggie. Reguardless of Ulacard being there, she wanted to make sure Maggie was alright. She sideglanced at her son, and the two Vampires by him. "Maggie, are you alright?"

The Vampire man fell back aginst the tree that was behind him, and slowly slid to the ground. His eye's rolled back, and then closed.

"Get away from him." Aeon lightly pulled her away from the man laying on the ground, and then gave Maggie a smile down at her. "You sure attract trouble, Im not so sure if thats a good thing." She crossed her arms, and took a step back when Ulacard approuched. She wanted going to interfear with him and family. She didnt want to interfear with him period.

Yami, seeing that others were approuching Maggie, he did so as well. Kiyari stayed back a bit, not really caring wither way- she wasnt going to confirm what she knew. Jase quickly fallowed Yami though, very concerned for his sister. "Maggie." Yami walked over to her, and then something made him stop once he was by her. The scent of the other woman. He looked at Aeon, "Who are you?"

Aeon looked from Maggie to her son, that question actually hurt. She froze up though, not exactly sure what to say. Deffinatly with Ulacard there.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:31 am

"Are you alright?" he frowned and inspected her neck. it was bleeding- but nothing too bad. Not severed tendons or veins.

Maggie swallowed, shakily. Everything had happened too fast for it to really register in her mind. when she spotted yami she puled away from ulacard and practly threw herself at him, hugging him tightly.

Jase had never seen maggie upset- other than when she first has explained she asked vincent to turn him. it was odd to see his big sisster- who seemed to be able to tkae on the world- cling onto someone like nothing more than a child. She didnt understand why her blood had made the vampire passout- or if it had killed him. she didnt care either. all she knew was that she was scared, and yami was always her sorce of comfort.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Reguardless of the creature now dead, Aeon stepped up to it- and shot it three time's in the head. Slowly he started to decay, and quickly from that- disappeared into ashes. Aeon looked up to see Maggie latch onto her son, and she just kind of crossed her arms- unsure of what to do now. Even though Maggie had distracted her son, he had to be curious. They had the same blood, the same scent.

Yami blinked as Maggie latched onto him, he wrapped his arms around her- and coo'ed to her that she was alright now. He kept glancing at Aeon though, something told him she wasnt a stranger.

Jase frowned, and walked over to Yami and Maggie, he stroaked her arm lightly. "Its alright sis, your alright now." He said reassuringly, being the caring little brother. He hated to see his sister like this. He was curious as to what just happened though, none of it made sense.

After Maggie had quite sobbing as much, and calmed down a bit in his arms- Yami looked back to Aeon. He wanted to get to the bottem of this feeling he had. "Who are you?" He asked again.

Aeon let out a sigh, and used her fang to bite her lip lightly for a moment before saying anything. "Im your mother." Thats when everyone looked at her, even Kiyari. Of course Aeon didnt know what else to say after that, she figured she should explain herself- but didnt know the words to say. She knew Ulacard didnt know who her only son was either.

Kiyari couldnt believe what she'd just heard, she stood there staring at this beautiful woman. Now that she knew that, she felt stupid for not seeing it earlier. Even though Yami looked more like his father, his mothers pureblood ran strong in his viens. Strong blood, too strong of blood for someone who was just turned by a Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Ulacard frowned and mannaged to get maggie off of yami. "Ill let you handel this aeon. Maggie needs to rest." he stated, carring the girl over to the motor cycle. she didnt seem too happy about it- nor did she seemwilling to fight against him. her head hurt, her body ached from fighting against the vampire and even though some rather starteling information had been revealed all she cared about was why he rblood has poisoned the vampire...
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Yami was at lose for words, he only snapped to when Ulacard took Maggie from his arms. "Wait-" Yami took a step towards the motocycle. "Maggie- are you alright?" He questioned, concerned for her- she looked pale and upset. He looked down at his hand, Kiyari held onto it. "Its alright." She spoke calmly, "Let her uncle take care of her." Kiyari knew who he was because she'd seen him at Vincents before.

Aeon frowned to herself, it felt like her heart sank. I shouldnt feel this way. Aeon felt a bit of resentment towards him, but decided she should let it go for now- and focus on her son and her duty to the council. She opened up her cell phone, and dialed up the clean up crew. She informed them of where the location was, and hung up.

Jase frowned, he was concerned about his sister- but she was being taken away just like that. He wasnt sure of what to say, so much was going on at the moment. "Maggie..." He said under his breathe, he bit his lip and looked to Yami.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Maggie had beenobidently followinghim untill yami asked if she was okay. she frowned and pulled away from her uncle- hearing jase say her name too. "Why do I need 5 people to save me." she frowned at ulacard. "There is something your keeping from me." she accused him and jerked her arm free, rougher than she needed. ulacard woudlnt hold her against her will.

She went oyami and hugged him, ignoring the vampiress who had grabbed his hand. as far as she was concirner... he was hers. at that moment anyway. she didnt care who was whos parents- it didnt matter one bit. unless they were active in your lifeshe couldnt care less....

She kept holding onto yami, ignoring ulacard who sighed and stoped walking. Aeon was on the phone... way to get out of it. "Look." he said to all of them. "Maggie, your neck is bleeding... dispite him being your brother- its dangerous for you to be so close to jase and yami." he said. "Besides- I think its time yami had a heart to heart with Aeon here..." he kept his voice slow and calm,, like he was trying to cox a small child.

Maggie frowned at him.

How.... degrading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next