Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Empty
PostSubject: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Maggie walked to class with her books in hand, typical dark make up on with modest clothing. She wore a cross on her neck and a simple silver plated watch on her wrist. she was a fairly plane girl. A nice figure, but nothing to gawk at. Her hair was a natural dark brown with hazel eyes and a soft smile. She wore thin framed reading glasses every now and again and had a set of silver studs in her ears. Very average... The only thing odd was that she was an exchange student for 2 years.
Unlike Yami. He was the guy everyone wanted. Perfict in looks and a kind personality, though also was slightly withdrawn. Captin of the track team and President of class as well. Dark hair and eyes, strate A's, and still mannaged to be a faithful friend.
Maggies best friend infact. The both of them spent alot of time together and when ever he needed advice, she was the one he would turn to as the voice of reason. She always seemed to have the right answer, to say the right thing to comfort him.
A few weeks back his girlfriend had gotten into a carcrash. And just like that- no girlfriend... But maggie had been there to help him through it- had convinced him things would smooth out over time. that she was happy now, and in a better place. That he had many people who loved and cared about him- and that it hurt them to see him so sad. That Yuki would have been sad to see him so depressed and would have wanted him to move on. [which was true].
He saw her like a sisster, loved her like one. Would do anything to help her if she ever asked. But of course she never would ask him for help. She would only offer to lend a hand to him, never seeking anything in return... And he stood oblivious to her feelings about him. As most guys do.

She sighed lightly and opened the door going inside. 16 today- and noone to celebrate it with.... Yami was sick and didnt come to school so she would have to copy her notes for him. But she didnt mind. She never would mind. For anyone though- not sould him. If anyone asked, she was the kind of girl who would give the shirt toyou off her back. Though she went unnoticed. A face inthe crowd of peoplewho simply faded into the rest of them. Never recognised as anything great.
She set her things down in her seat and sat down. She didnt have many friends. The only 2 other friends she had worked with her after school and that was it. But they were the kind of friend you couldnt share secrits with. Couldnt fully relate to them and spill your guts to. Her only friendlike that was her diary, stowed away under her pillow daily.
The school bell rang and everyone stood... as always...

Once school ended she made her way to her locker to get her tings, then headded to her bike. Noone had wished her a happy birthday yet. who would? Odds were noone even knew.
she kicked her kickstand up and left the school, going to Yami's place to drop off his notes and homework. He wouldnt remember either. He was horrible with remembering dates. Most likely one of his only flaws. It made her smile to herself and chukle, recalling the day he forgot to bring in a valintines day gift and she had had to lend him some money and watched him scramble to find roses for his girlfriend.

She got there and proped her bike against the fence, going to the door and knocked, waiting for someoen to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:49 pm

It was silent for a moment, then the sound of footsteps came to the door. Yami moved the door open slightly, and peered out- placing his hand above his eye's to block out the light. "Oh- hey Maggie." He smiled at her, and opened the door completly- and stepped back so she could enter. He looked outside for a moment before closing the door, and looked to Maggie.

"How was school?" He asked, not really caring- but he should know if he missed something. He shouldnt even be the class president with how much school he missed, but it wasnt like anyone cared. Both teachers and classmates loved him. "Oh, are you hungry? Im starved- I just woke up." He yawned, and streched his arms out as he walked towards the kitchen.

He opened up the fridge, and pulled out a pitcher full of red liquid- which Maggie knew what it was. He poured himself a cup, and took a sip as he looked to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 pm

She put her bag down and kicked off ehr shoes.

"School was school." she said honestly. "I took notes for you." she put them on the table and took the soup canister out of ehr bag, putting it into the microwave. "I made it last night- so you should like it." she said.

She knew what he was too well, but it never once stoped her from bring him food... She still wasnt sure if he ate it because she made it or because he really liked it though.

"Mrs. Latchkit wanted me to remind you our your essay." she said. "Its due on friday- even if I have to bring it in for you."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:03 pm

He chuckled, "Damn, what was that essay suppose to be on again?" He questioned as he took another sip, and set his glass down. For a moment he recalled when Maggie almost accidently drank some blood, because she had fruit punch in the same glass. That made him smile to himself, but he snapped out of him- and looked to the microwave. "What sort of soup?" He questioned, moving over to her side- and looked down at her. Since he was deffinatly taller then her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 pm

"Beef stew... but it came out a bit watery." she admitted sheepishly.

She hit start and looked up at him. "Are you feeling any better now?" she asked. She had her work clothes pn the chair by her bag- plannong on chaging in yamis bathroom.

She looked away and went to get a bowl out. She didnt want him to see her eyes. he had a horribly good knack of being able to tell that somethign was bothering her when he did.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:17 pm

"Its never too watery." He chuckled, he didnt even notice she was trying to hide something. "Yeah, a friend stopped by and gave me some more juice." He was talking about blood, and obviously someone who was like him was his 'friend'. "So I should be fine, you know- its-" He paused, "Difficult sometime." He paused again, "Thats when I dont want you to come around- alright?"

He didnt want to sound mean, but he cared for her- and he didnt want to hurt her. "Its not safe. Even with those braclets I bought you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 pm

"Oh- its okay!" she said and smiled."I learned on the discovery chanel if you push on a sharks nose itll be dazed." she poked his nose. "Ill just do that to you." she said teasingly.

She smiled and put the bowl on the counter, getting a spoon out and a paper towel.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:27 pm

"Seriously?" He chuckled, and wiped at his nose with the tip of his knuckle lightly. "You'd think the shark would just bite the hand off." He teased.

He picked up his glass, and walked over to the table that was on the other side of the counter. He sat down in a chair, where he had some papers from school and what not laid out. "So what about that essay?" He questioned, "I cant even remember the examples she told us about. Let alone what she wanted us to write it on."

Though he didnt care about that, for some reason he felt a bit light headed- but he didnt want to alarm or worry Maggie. He took another drink from his cup, and set it down. His hand was a bit shakey, so he put it out of view- and rested it on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:31 pm

"We have to pick a mental illness and write a report on it." she said.

When they were first given the assignment maggie ha djokingly said she woudl write about masakism- since yami called her a masakist on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"Oh yeah." He said lightly, and then rubbed his forehead. "I wonder if she'd accept a paper on vampirism..." He said half heartidly, "Anyways-" He paused, "Why do you do it?" He questioned, "You know you dont have to come over here, deffinatly when I miss school- its like your just putting yourself in danger..." He frowned.

He didnt like that, he didnt like the thought that he had little self control when he became 'sick'.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:04 pm

"Ive never once felt threatened by you." she said. "infact- I feel very safe when your around." she smiled. "If anyone tried anything funny I know you would help me."

The only time she stayed away fomr him was when it was her time of the month... andonly if she didnt have purfume and tampons. And that was for his sake- not hers.

"Besides- I dont like knowing your alone..." she said. "People get funny when they spend too much time by themselves."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 am

That made him smile, he had a beautiful smile- just about everything about him was perfection. His looks, charm, and personality were all so appealing. "I doubt I'll go insane." He commented, and took another drink from his glass. He could hear her heartbeat, it was steady- and if he looked close enough he could see her bloodvains. They were so tempting.

He felt pale, and frowned- knowing he had to have control over himself. "What about your job?" He brought up, trying to change the subject. "Dont you have to work today?" He questioned.

Yami brought his hand up to his mouth, and touched his lip with his thumb in thought. There was something he was forgetting, but he just couldnt remember.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:56 am

"Yeah." she said. "Six to close tonight."

The microwave beeped- teling her the soupie stew was done.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Yami nodded to her words, and took another big drink from his cup. He needed to keep himself under control. He would not harm her, he couldnt do that to Maggie. He could not ever make her commit such a sin.

"Smells good." He commented, "You make better food then my stepmother." He chuckled, "I dont know why my father married her, she really cant do anything well. Must be good in bed." He looked down at his schoolwork, and yawned again. "I dont see why Im acting as if Im normal, when Im clearly not." He frowned, "I feel unmotivated when Im like this, as if I should just give up..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Maggie frowned. "Your perfictly normal." she said. "Oh wait... you do hang out with me." she teased and poured him his soup. "When I get out of work tonight- do you want to watch a movie or something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm

He chuckled, "Your far from strange." He commented, and relaxed a bit more- he just seemingly was focused on the glass he was drinking from. "Yeah, that sounds like a good plan." He looked to her with a charming smile, "What movie would you like to watch? I can go rent some while your at work." He took another big drink from his cup, and now felt like he was more relaxed. He was feeling more in control.

The phone rang, he didnt even bother to go pick it up- it was as if he knew who it was. It switched over to the answer machine. "Hello Yami dear." The sweet phony voice talked into the machine, "We're in Hawaii now, going to take some pictures and send them to you." A fake laugh came from his step mother. "We've also put more money in your account, hope your doing well! Call us." Click.

He shook his head slightly, hating the sound of his step mothers voice. "She's so damn fake."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

maggie nodded her agreement and sighed. "Im america she would be called a sothern bell." she said. "In england we woudl call her a 'soggy git'." she said in english- always teachign him a few odd phrases here and there... she almost never spoke englsh though- sticking to japanese mostly.

"Any movie will do." she said. "Fifty first dates- or Ichi the killer." she sugested and picked up her outfit. "Im borrowing your bathroom."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 pm

He chuckled, "Seriously? Southen Bell doesnt even sound bad." He commented, "I'd like to call her a witch, or at least a human vampire. She just sucks off my dads life force." He laughed, "Yeah- go ahead." He went into the kitchen and picked up the bowl of soup- and brought it over to the table. He ate a few bites, and frowned- he just never seemed hungry for food anymore.

He picked up his glass, and took another big drink- it was almost empty. He at least had quite a bit this time.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Maggie came downstairs a few minutes later, he rhair up high in a bun dressed in her uniform.

The skirt always did seem a little short on her, ubt her boss hd insissted to her [and Yami when he asked] that it was standard dress.

"I know your not feeling like yourself today." she said stratening her shirt. "but if your up to it could you just poke your head in at my place? Make sure my brother took his cold medicen and what not."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Yami sighed, "You seriously want me to check on your host family while Im like this...?" He rubbed the back of his neck, "Alright, yeah- by nightfall I'll be more of myself anyways. Thats fine, I can do it." He finished off what was in his glass, and stood up. "You look adorable in that, you should wear it more often." He said in a teasing tone, and winked at her. "Here- let me walk you to the door."

He walked over to her, and picked up her backpack for her. He always had charming mannors. "I'll bring your bowl over to your house when I go check on your brother, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:18 am

She smiled. "thanks yami." she said. "Your an angel in disguise." she joked, taking her bag from him as she walked to her bike. "Ill see you around ten, alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:13 pm

"Ha- right." He chuckled as he walked her to the door, There stood a beautiful young woman, she had long flowing black hair- and bright blood red eye's. She looked to Maggie with a sharp glare, as if there was a deep hatred. "Who are you?" She demanded. "What are you doing here?" Her voice raised, she was getting more angry by the moment.

"Its alright Kiyari, she's my friend." He said in a calm tone, "So dont treat her in such a rude way." He looked down at Maggie with a smile. "Run along now to your job, you'll get in trouble if your late again." He warned, letting go of her hand he'd grabbed as Kiyari's face appeared- and taking ahold Kiyari's hand. "Come in out of the sun."

Kiyari blinked, she nodded- still holding an unbrella over her head. "Yes Yami-kun." She said in a calm voice, still hating Maggie all the while. 'I smell her scent all the time when Im over here... I hate her...' Kiyari sent one last glare at Maggie before disappearing behind the closing door.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:17 pm

maggie lingered for a moment. she bit her lip and took a deep breath, turning and headding to her bike... a major part pf her suddenly hoped that her brother would remind yami what day it was..

Something is lieele as him letting go of her hand to take whoever that other girls was.... it hurt.

She got on her bike and rode off, her silver cross dangeling around her neck as she pettled, never one to sit on the seat much.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Yami took Kiyari inside, and closed the door behind them. "I thought you were coming over tomarrow night." He said in a calm mannor, going to his fridge once again- but poured them both a glass of red liquid. "Here you go." He casually handed her the cup, and leaned aginst the counter.

"Yes, but I brought you more- you seemed sickly and Vincent-" Yami stopped her, "Doesnt matter what Vincent says, I will return to my night studies when I wish." He grumbled, and rubbed his temple with his free hand. "But thank you, you can put it in the fridge."

Kiyari nodded, and took the glass from him- and then took her bag over to the fridge. "I had to break in this time." She amitted, "Normally its not hard to get- but Vincent is being stubborn so I did the next best thing. Oh, but he's out tonight- meeting with some others." She walked over to his side, and smiled at him. "I'll do anything for you Yami, anything."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Maggie got to her work and tied her bike up, straitening her dress before hurring in the back door. "Scuse me." she slipped by her coworkers to clock in, then grabbed a tray. "Its bussy isnt it?"

"Well, they just sat a really big party. I ould say about 13 to 15 people."

"Really?" maggie blinked. "Whos got them?"

"I dunno... its obviously gonna be two people though." the elder woman said and excused herself, going to fill the water of the couple she was already waiting on.

Maggie peeked out the door, trying to ceatch a glimps of the large party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next