Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside these walls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Setting
The Fantasy world Of Lordon
The Imperial section
Bordered by the dead zones and beast areas

The Story as far
The land being dived by the many factions of rule has now once again been unified by the King Lerzon IV. Around the Kingdoms Borders are the harsh and thick Terrians only known as BEast lands, where the untaimed growths and fearsome beast and ancient tribes rule. Bordering those terrains are the lands only known as Dead Zones, no man has ever once explored those deadly of places, or have but have not come back alive or in the right state mind.The citizens are content with the borders they have been given and the laws passed so as to keep them from straying into the Beast adn Dead zones without the server punishments of fines, jail or even death.However there are some who want to explore those distant lands, mostly foolish teens and young adults. However as the days and years passed the Kings rule began to become more and more harsh, out of the kings own self apointed paranoia. Now everyone must where specific uniforms and eat at directed times, sleep at directed times, everything is directed and controled from the cloths they wear to the books they read.

Hunter
Even in this society there are jobs to have, there are the everyday run of the mill jobs, but for the adventrous or suicidal there is the one job of Hunter. These people are permited special passes to go out into the Beast lands to track and kill specified Creatures, and to nagotiate treaties with the tribes. They are respected among everyone else as the Heros of the communities.

Character
Now this is fun
Name
appearance
Siblings
Parents
Proffesion
attitude
clothing
weaponry/trade tools
Past accomplishments
Past crimes
Bio

well go nuts people i will make a character first
Name: Miz Troz
Bithdate: Jan, 01,1992
appearance: think Grimmjow but no mask shard
Proffesion: student but hopes to become Hunter
attitude: He cant sit still with knowing what he is told, he wants to explore to
Siblings:none
Parents: Mom
discover on his own, he wants to be free, even if it means breakign afew rules
clothing: Casual jeans and a red T-shirt or something like that
weaponry/trade tools: His fathers Sword that he used as a Hunter
Past accomplishments: Top of his class for his first year of Highschool, Team captain for Football
Past crimes: Truency in his earlyer youth, vandalism, theft, grand theft auto
Bio: He was born into a family of his mother father and no siblings, his father was a Hunter and one day when he was only 8 wnet off on a mission and never returned home, all that came back was his sword and his Helmet, badly torn. After that incident Miz became nothing but a problem child, was nothing but trouble, but after a stay in Juvinel hall turned his life around. While he was in school he made a few freinds and began to think about the outside world, outside the walls of the city that is. This feeling, grew into a hobbie, which grew into a past time, which finally became his obsession, when he graduates he hope to one day, become a Hunter liek his father and go out there and see the world, and hopefully, find out what happened to his father.

Miz sat in his desk looking out at the world outside.His teacher was once again giveim a lecture on the past and the present. He hated this so much, sitting in a room full of people he didnt like,listenign to the same bullshit every day. he wanted to go out there, to the beast area, maby just run around see what was so dangerous.Someday however he knew he would.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:19 am

OOC: I really like this idea XD

Character
Name: Seri Rojin
Bithdate: N/A
appearance: Black hair, blue eye's. 5'6, 120 lbs.
Siblings: None
Parents: Deceased
Proffesion: Hunter
Attitude: Badass
Clothing: Black leather corset, leather laced up pants- and brestplate, leg guards armor outside of city walls.
Weaponry/trade tools: Daggers at her side, and katana on her back.
Past accomplishments: Unknown
Past crimes: Unknown

Some kids from class started to mumbled to eachother, who sat near the windows looking out- which caught the teachers attention. "Mind your studies." The teacher said sternly, scolding- as if he knew he was better then these brats. "Raise your hand for permission to speak."

A guy who sat in the front row, next to the window raised his hand. After recieving a nod from the teacher, he started to explain his actions. "Im sorry sir, but there appears to be a Hunter out there, she's speaking with the headmaster- didnt mean to speak out of place."

The teacher paused, and set aside his book onto his desk- and walked towards the windows. "Odd." He commented, "It must have something to do with something that seemingly got in last night." He peered out the window, down towards the courtyard that was below thier classroom. "As you students may have heard, something dug its way through the wall, and got loose into the schools gardens. It killed our dear head Janitor Mr.Minks, before Hunters arrived and took care of the nasty thing."

There was another quite murmer among the students, then the bell rang. "You are dismissed, mind your place- and dont be concerned. The hole has been sealed, and nothing will get through it again." He told them as they exited the classroom.

"Hey Miz." A guy from his class caught up with him, "Wasnt your dad a Hunter?" He questioned, "What do you think a Hunter is doing here after they already killed the creature?" Craig was his name, he was from a wellknown wealthy family- and got better treatment for being such. He'd known Miz all his life, even though they came from differant parts of the city- they all had been in class together since entering school.

He paused, and stopped talking to Miz when they entered the courtyard, and he'd spotted the Hunter and headmaster talking underneth a tree. "Wow, she's hot." He commented, "Hard to believe she's a Hunter."

The Hunter seemed annoyed, she had her arms crossed- and her knuckles were white from how tight she was clenching them. "Look." She said angerly, "You can stop being a fucking asshole, and trying to get in our way- or you can go to our dear King and protest yourself. Im mearly doing my job by doing a fallow up- and making sure this damned place is safe." She snapped.

"I-I-I didnt mean it in such a way!" The headmaster said nervously, and then shot a teacher who lingered to close- a dirty look. As if to tell him to back off, and leave them be. "P-please, by all means- continue your work." He now crossed his arms, "I was worried about you being her during school hours, the children might be distracted or concerned..."

"And why the hell shouldnt they be? Someone was killed her last night." Seri growled, "Im done with you, keep the brats out of my way- and I'll be out of here in no time." She turned and walked away from him, leaving him looking pale and shocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:57 am

He smiled a little "yeah my old man was a hunter that is true, but i dont think he killed what ever came here , he always was out in the beast zones never in the civilian areas." He stared off into space seeming to remember a far better time. He shook his head to snap out of it "never mind that lets go check out the hole." he walked a modest pace twords the sealed hole "20 Meter dia,oblong shape, see here you can see the claw marks and if you look twords the shack," he pointed a good size scorch mark "You can obiously tell it was a child,no less than a year or two old, " he sat there thinking for a time "Yep it was A fire hacker." Miz,ever since his father passed, was always reading his fathers old log, about the different tribes, different beasts, and about life as a hunter. He then began to relize something "Wait a second there is no way a young fire Hacker could killed a full grown human being, plus they are also too timid despite there ugly appereance to ever wander into himan towns." he looked around quickly "that means something else must have crawled through that hole." he quickly turned twods Criag,"We need to see the body, come on I know where it is." He began to run twords the janitors on campus houseing. He opened the door and the smell of rotting flesh blasted out "Come on." he walked along until they came to the body."I dotn see any scorch marks only a couple deep cuts on the jugular and upper torso," he thought for a moment "his body also looks odly green, and brittle, there can only be one thing that could do this to him." he walked around seeming to peice the information in his head "It had to be a Death Stalker, see they are just like the normal spiders in our towns, but they are about 12 times bigger and have this nasty ability to blend in with any, and i mean any surrounding, knowing their behavior they havent gone far, come on we have to alert the Hunter!" Before he could exit the building something heavy dropped down behind them and the sounds of what was like marbles hitting the floor advanced upon them. "Craig what ever you do, dont make any sudden movement,just abck out slowly." he siad the emphasis on slow, he carefully crept along one foot after another, gently,slowly,carefully,not a movement lost.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Craig blinked, "Really? Cool." He commented, he'd been interested in Hunter since childhood- it was about the only thing him and Miz had in common. He watched Miz as he thought over the solution Amazed at how much he knew. He fallowed him to the janitors housing, and stood back as Miz opened the door- he coughed at the smell and covered his nose. "Thats so nasty..." He made a face, and looked to Miz. He was about to say something when a loud sound came from behind him- he froze.

Craig gulp'd, and clenched his fist as he moved slowly towards the door as Miz had to him to. He was scared, but knew if he paniced- he'd die. He made it to the door, and faced that Hunter he'd seen earlier.

"Brats." She grumbled, "Never go into resitricted area's." She said angerly, and wiped out two daggers from her side. She acted quickly, because she knew the creature would react just as fast. She sent the daggers flying into the air- and a horrid scream came from the beast as they struck its flesh. "Get down." She said to Miz.

Seri stepped into the room, shoving Miz aside- not giving him much time to react to her words. Her Katana quickly came off her back as used it to block the beasts advancing attack. She quickly sidestepped, and went for a tender area below one of its many legs. With a smooth uppercut movement she sliced through and up the beast. Sending a spray of nasty smelling green blood.

She then proceeded to stab the screaming beast in the head. She grumbled, and pulled her blade out- and started to clean it off. She then stepped around its large legs, and retrieve her daggers as well. "Nasty beast." She commented.

Craig was pale, and he stood at the door with blood splatter accross his chest from what had manage to spray out of the room. "A-are you alright Miz?" He questioned, not wanting to look at the Hunter. He knew him and Miz were going to get in trouble for being where they wernt suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Miz stood there smileing. "That was amazing, I take it your a veteran then, I hear it usualy takes about 3 Hunters to take down a adolecent Death Walker." he stepped twords the beast and began to dig around "Dont forget your paymen however." he pulled out a small glowing stone "The Beasts internal regulation, this little cystal is formed inside each and every Death Walker out there, estimated value, 100,000.00." he smiled and handed the stone to the Hunter " Only way a hunter can make their money, since they dont really get paid well for this, isnt that right?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Seri raised an eyebrow at him, "Yes, the king pays well for them- part of his 'personal collection'." She commented, "And yes, Im good." She snatched the stone away from him, she didnt seem frindly in the slightist. But he did impress her with his knowledge of the outside. "Im guessing you have a relitive in this line of work?" She questioned as she put the stone into a stash that hung from her belt on her hip.

She had a nice in shape body, with what people would call dangerous curves- an a deadly personality to match. She made sure her daggers were in place before looking back to Miz. "Miz is it? Arnt you concerned of the trouble your getting yourself into by putting yourself at risk?"

Craig looked from the hunter to Miz, he was quite shocked by how much Miz really did know. It amazed him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 pm

He looked down "Had is more like it, my father, died about 5 or so years back, all that were sent home, were his sword and helmet." he clenched his fists, but son relaxed"and it doesnt really matter, we'll just tell them the Death Walker brought us here and you saved us." he said "come on Craig i think it's time we get back to class."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Seri popped her knuckles casually, and then crossed her arms. "You seem like a waste here in this school." She commented, and then noticed the Headmaster and a few teachers rushing towards them. "Let me talk." She said as she walked towards them, only made it a few steps before they were infront of her. "Dont look so sickly headmaster, I found the problem- and took care of it. The mess is yours." She said in a dull cold tone, not amused- and completly serious.

The headmaster was shocked to see the two boys with blood on them, "W-what happened here?" He said shocked, trying to keep his sense of rage inside- he knew it not wise to mess with the Kings Hunters.

"These boys seemed to be lured by the creature, but they're fine." She simply said, "Might as well send them home for the day, they're no good to study in that state dont you think?" She questioned, "Must be shooken up by such a beast being so close to them."

The headmaster knew Miz to be a problem child, but Craig was a good student and from a very wealthy family. He wasnt going to argue. "O-of course, thier familys can collect them right away." He looked to the boys, "Wait in the nurses office til then."

Seri nodded to the headmaster, "I recieved my payment from the beast, Im leaving now." She turned, and started to walk off- leaving the headmaster pale and staring at the torn up beast.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Miz shook himself out of a day dreeam "Hey Hunter wait up!" he chased after her, "hey i was wondering, where are you going after this, like any new missions or anything, cause i was thinking if your free, could you maby show me some of your Hunter memories, like any spoils of the kill you kept?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Seri raised an eyebrow, "Seriously kid?" She crossed her arms, and let out a slight huff. "I dont keep anything from those nasty beasts, I take the jewel to the king- and collect the money. Thats about it." She simply said, "But I bet your just trying to be a rebel huh? Go out looking for shit when you have to fallow orders, and what not." She commented, and placed her hands on her hips.

"Well kid, what can you do for me?" She questioned, looking him stright in the eye's. "Im not going to do anything for you unless I have something to gain from it. So how bout it? What can you offer me?" She smirked.

She loved having the freedom to not have to fallow the rules, and be able to do whatever she wanted because she did what the king wanted. It was a plus, even though she had issues with any sort of control over her.

OOC: What time setting is this? Do they have guns and cigarettes and what not?
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 am

"First off let me say I am not trying to be a rebel, and what exaclty can i offer you, how about this, the entire knowledge of all the beasts, tribes, and different follige wrapped into one mind, photographic memory, weapon skills, weak point noticers, ladt I can be you ultimate weapon, i know everyhting there is to know about everything out there, and i can learn at a very quick rate." he stated
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:52 am

"Look kid, I do that for a living. How about a joint or something?" She huffed, since marijauna was illegal, it was very hard to get in the city. "Is that all your interested in? Out there isnt any better then in here." She started as she started to walk towards the exit from the school. "The only differances is things out there dont control you, but they will eat you."

She just kept walking, one hand placed on her hip. "I highly doubt you'll get revenge for your father either, unless you go destory everyone of those beast yourself. Which is impossible. Im strong, but even I couldnt kill over a handful of them on my own. Hence why there are teams. Like you said, you should know this. And I bet you'll make a great Hunter someday, but right now- your just a kid. Its rare for someone younger then then the age of even 25 to get a job as a Hunter."

Though she was obviously not 25 yet herself, she said nothing of that. Overall she seemed a bit standoffish and mysterious. Aluring and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 am

"It's not the beasts im after lady, it's what ever lurks in those dead zones, see when my fathers helm returned, it had an odd marking on it, and some very strange claw mark, and there is only one thing that can give both a marking and a claw mark, the OverBeast, located only in the dead zone, and also it seems the age restriction didnt stop you, and it's no wonder you dont have a team, your kind of a bitch."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 pm

"Yeah, that I am. This is why I dont deal with brats." She grumbled as she brought out a cigarette and lit it up. "And I do have a team, but they're exactly like me- doing thier own damn thing. You think nice people go out and kill shit? No. Grow up kid." She said harshly, and kept walking.

"Seri." A tall man with black hair, and bright red eye's leaning aginst a brick wall of someone's home- called out to her. "Complete your mission? Come with me, we're meeting up at the castle."

"Oh Raidon, I thought you'd just go without me." She crossed her arms as she walked towards him. "I cant believe so many got in last night." She casually said to him as they she now stood infront of him. "And that Ki-"

Raidon stopped her, and looked to Miz. "Who's that?"

"Oh- some kid from the school." She said dully, "Anyways, lets get going. We shouldnt make our dear teammate wait." She said sarcastically. Though Raidon started laughing, and threw his arms around her- which make her shriek and try to pull away from him. "I'll carry you there, since your such a pain in my ass- and I know your just trying to be difficult." He threw her over his shoulder and started to walk off. "You asshole!" She growled at him.

OOC: Want to be the third Hunter? XD And Seri is a bitch. Very much so XD haha
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Miz stood there compltely sand bagged "Grow up, grow up, I'll show her." he took his napsack and headed twords the wall, the hole where som beats had broke through, to be presice

~~

A third hunter soon appeared behind them grabbing Seri by the wait "Boo!" he excalimed and let go laughing, he was fairly short and a little round. His Hair, non existant, his bald head shined in the afternoon light. His eyes were large and playfull and his mouth large and smileing, his name was Hyan and he was the oldest of the team.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Seri grumbled at him, "Your never going to scare me old man." She always teased him by calling him an old man, but overall she respected her two teammates. "Well whats the damage with you guys?" She questioned, "I took care of the beast at the school."

"I located my target, and took it out." Raidon said calmly, "Apperntly Seri here saved some kids." He chuckled, keeping his arms crossed.

Seri's heels from her leather boots made a clicking sound on the stone road they were walking along. "They're lucky." She simply said, "Anyways, what the hell is up with this? Its like they're actually coming up with a plan to invade... Over a dozen got in last night, all at differant area's- as if they're trying to find weak spots..."

"I'd say they're getting smarter. They use to be dumb brutes- but its like they're actually learning attack styles..." Raidon grumbled, this thought annoyed him- it made his job more difficult.

--Meanwhile...

"Hey Miz!" Craig spotted him, "What are you doing? Want to come to the nurses with me? I called my parents, they're sending for me- I bet you could come with me if you'd like." He the paused, "Oh hey! You know what I heard some teachers talking about? Last night this wasnt the only place that a creature got in."
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:10 pm

"Im going ." was all he said before he reached the first hole he saw"Tell no one of this." he set down his back pack and began to pry open the boards.

~~

Hyan thought for a moment "Mabye they aren't getting smarter, maby they are takeing orders from someone, beasts dont think, they act, what if they are acting, to a thinker." he rambled "But who would ther beasts listen to?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 pm

"Someone who could control them." Seri said, as if she half thinking- and half responding. "Maybe someone who knoes of acient magics- such as spells and what not..." She blinked, "But I thought they were all murdered by the King over a hundred years ago- unless those tribes... But we've been making peace best we can with the outside tribes." Seri lit up another cigarette, and inhaled as she thought. "This is just insane..."

Raidon nodded, "Yeah- maybe the King did a good job on pissing someone off. Doesnt surprise me." He commented, knowing he could be killed for such words if anyone heard him- but he knew his teammates wouldnt betray him. They were like family. And no one was too fond of the King, unless you were rich and getting special treatment.

"But you would think even the King wouldnt be so careless- but how affraid he acts now and days... Ruling everyone's life with a set shecdual... He's not getting many favors here. And out there- well who knows." Seri looked to Hyan, "You know anything more about this?"

--Meanwhile...

"Miz you cant do that!" Craig was shocked by him trying to remove the boards, "Even if you are feeling suicidal- you can let something else in by doing that!" Craig protested, "You could get this whole school killed!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:35 pm

"Like I care, she said i had to grow up, I'll show her im grown up, im going to go kill the OverBeast, that'll show her im grown up, damn bitch." he climbed through the hole and began to run through the woods.

~~
"Not likely any tribes,they are to primal to even comprehend a simple spell to set fire to things." he thought deep as he walked "No it has to be something more powerfull, something ancient also,and have to speak the beats languages."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 am

"Miz!" Craig yelled after him, which caught a campus guards attention. Craig quickly stepped back from the hole in the wall, he was deffinatly scared of whatever was out there. "Sir! My friend just ran out there- this hole needs to be covered- my friend needs help!"

The guard ran over quickly, and started to get the hole covered up- and alerting another guard to what was happening. "We need guards stationed here, and some kid ran out there- he's done for as far as Im concerned. We need to contain this sitaution- and keep this hole sealed." He spoke with the other guard.

"What? You need to get him help! Get some Hunters or something!!" Craig yelled at the guard, now teachers and students had gathered to see what was going on.

A team had started to seal up the wall- which they were late. They were suppose to be there that morning. But there had been over a dozen other holes to seal from other parts of town. They just quickly started to build over the hole- sealing it up for good with metal and bricks.

--Meanwhile...

"Not all of them are draft fools. Some have even managed to wipe out complete teams of Hunters. Very expierenced Hunters." Seri noted, "Some of those tribes are more dangerous then the beast they seem to co-exist with." She grumbled, "Damned primapes." She called them monkeys for being foolish enough to live in constant danger.

"Yeah, I had a good friend who was killed trying to make peace with a tribe- apperntly that tribe kept some Beast as pets. Seriously, to be able to co-exist with those creatures- you must be as nasty as them." Raidon said in digust. "I wonder if there are other citys out there... Even the King only lets us go only so far out there."

Seri laughed, "This world has been going downhill for along time now." She took another drag from her cigarette, and glanced over her shoulder as she heard hurried footsteps coming towards them.

A younger kid ran up to them, huffing. "New mission for your team." He handed a sealed note to Hyan, since he was the oldest and the team leader. "Some kid ran off into the Deadzone from the hole at the school, his mother has already went to the king to beg for help. Apperntly she lost her husband who was a Hunter, and the King pitys her." The boy informed them, he was a royal runner for the Kings personal assisstant.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Miz had indeed almost reached the heart of the great forest. Before he sat down in tiem to get soem rest.

~~

Hyan's playfull mannerisms quickly vanished "what did you say!?" he turned to his team "Change of plan we go get this kid, now,come on!" he began to runt twords a special hunter exit
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 pm

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Seri snapped, and grumbled- tossing away her cigarette. "That damned brat who was fallowing me around, it must have been him." She crossed her arms, "God damnit."

Raidon raised an eyebrow, "You think you know who went out there? Well, lets get going." He grabbed Seri's arm, and walked after Hyan who'd quickly changed thier plans. "We should armor up, and fallow his trail from the nearest exit." Raidon suggusted, already knowing thats what Hyan was thinking. Hyan always seemed to be a step ahead of thier own plans.

Seri grumbled all the while, "Stupid brat should have just got me a joint."
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:36 pm

"Seri quit your damn bitching and just get armoured and head out, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Inside these Walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:45 am

"Oh come on." Seri protested as she was putting on her armor, "The kid is obviously disturbed, and is probably dead." She grumbled, "If he's lucky."

Raidon latched his platemail in place, and grabbed his helmet. "Seri, you heard the man- quit bitching about your job." He scolded, but in a playful way. He thought the same thing, the kid had to be crazy- and was most likely dead. Most always the beasts got to them before they could. "Come'on, lets hurry." He fallowed after Hyan to the exit.

Seri bit her lip, and latched her last pieces in place before fallowing after them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Hyan was the first to rush out, before he left he told his team 'If we find the kid and if he is alive, he is comeing with us to seek mental help, if he is still alive."

Miz was actually better than alive he was liveing for the first time. He sat on the head of a yonger DeathWalker his fathers blade humming next to him as the pulsating elctron blade quietly died down. He held in his hands a black gem much like Seri's only black. "Still young, how sad ho well, was a good kill."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside these walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside these walls   Inside these walls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside these walls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: School-
Jump to: